Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

On here more than me?
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Forum Index -> Stories Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yustrn
JHC Controla

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 5:55 pm    Post subject: On here more than me? Reply with quote

I come on here a lot during the day, and I notice a lot of others posting all day long too....

So what does everyone do where they are allowed to play on the internet all day long?

I personally work for a .COM so I have plenty of time to play on the internet.

Oh and extra bonus points if you've ever been fired from your job for spending too much time on the Samba.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jeremysmithatshawdotca
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 6:33 pm    Post subject: On here more than me? Reply with quote

I drive for Greyhound. I'm on the spareboard with no set schedule. It's pretty slow at work this month, so I've got lots of time at home. Jeremy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
lostone
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 6:48 pm    Post subject: On here more than me? Reply with quote

Im a harley technician,I have my own PC hanging off my tool box (for technical reference only,right) so i get to visit 2 or 3 times a day. Bert
TimGud
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 8:16 pm    Post subject: On here more than me? Reply with quote

Repair clocks for a living now. Some days I have alot of time to spare,others like today none to spare.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Andrew
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 9:08 pm    Post subject: On here more than me? Reply with quote

On weekdays, i usually get home around 4 or 4:30. That's when thesamba gets opened, and it's usaully open until late into that night. Do I get bonus points? Last year, I had a computer class, and did get in trouble a few times from being on thesamba...

Andrew
'58 Panel Bus
'60 European Beetle
'67 Deluxe Bus
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Yustrn
JHC Controla

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 9:09 pm    Post subject: On here more than me? Reply with quote

No only bonus points if you got FIRED, or kicked out of school..that would have worked...not that I'm encouraging anyone to do this just to get bonus points..LOL
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
TimGud
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 9:28 pm    Post subject: On here more than me? Reply with quote

Do you get bonus points if your wife left you? Hasn't happened to me. Yet.
BWD
Samba Mailman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 9:33 pm    Post subject: On here more than me? Reply with quote

Aha, bonus points for me! My wife just walked out the door 2 minutes ago!
Of course she'll be back in the morning
(she works graveyard)! Does that count?LOL!
homebrewin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 9:58 pm    Post subject: On here more than me? Reply with quote

I work the parts counter in a body shop. I usually have 4-5 programs open so I have learned the fine art of alt-tab to bounce between the screens quickly when someone (like my boss) comes around. I stay logged on for the whole day usually, checking in to see whats going on.
TimGud
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 10:11 pm    Post subject: On here more than me? Reply with quote

That was bad toydude. Smile
Sean G.
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2002 12:07 am    Post subject: On here more than me? Reply with quote

Our computer stays on most of the day and evening, so its easy to see the Samba on anytime of the day. My 13 yr old son likes checkin out the classifieds and I've even caught the wife checkin out the rants! LOL

Everybody could use more time.Smile
busracer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2002 12:24 am    Post subject: On here more than me? Reply with quote

i drink tequila and beer for a living, in my spare time i work on volkswagens. i think ive been kicked out of society in general. i also like to write poetry. maybe youve seen it here. rob
ice baller
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2002 12:49 am    Post subject: On here more than me? Reply with quote

i go to UTI, from 6am-12pm, work from 5pm-12am, u figure it out
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
UZI
Platinum FUBU

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2002 4:32 am    Post subject: On here more than me? Reply with quote

i am self employed and allocate my time as i see fit. i used to do a lot of biking, knapping, working on my buses in my free time. now i just check out the samba like a mental patient. im going to NYC for the weekend, i hope i survive.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bmc350
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2002 4:58 am    Post subject: On here more than me? Reply with quote

I'm on from 6:30A to 3:30P. Can't say what I do, Big Brother might be watching...
79SuperVert
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2002 5:41 am    Post subject: On here more than me? Reply with quote

Yeah, I don't want to say either. Sad, ain't it? Especially as it's not on my own time or my own equipment.
twinwindows
Samba Pimp

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2002 5:54 am    Post subject: On here more than me? Reply with quote

I get on from home also from work , I run the pree press department for a big printing Co. There are tons of comps here with DSL conections 24/7 . Working on a comp all day they can`t tell the difference if i`m working or on the web! lol Everyone here knows I do volkswagens And I allways here , "whats new at "SAMBA" they get a kick out of reading some of these post`s also .

Eric I know "I WON" the extra points for the wife leaving!! Smile no more what do you meen you bought another VW lol....

CRG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
UZI
Platinum FUBU

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2002 6:05 am    Post subject: On here more than me? Reply with quote

i think this year i will send "non- denominational holiday cards"... me sitting in front of the computer.... nekkid, with a mountainous pile of cigarette butts (i dont smoke) looking over my shoulder at the viewer with a nice VW on the screen. i'll e.mail them of course.
TimGud
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2002 6:38 am    Post subject: On here more than me? Reply with quote

LOL! Computer must be covered with a thick layer of dust! Hair like a rats nest, greasy shine to skin. Nasty looking coffee cup.Twelve empty beer bottles.......
JOHN C. GFK!
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2002 7:08 am    Post subject: On here more than me? Reply with quote

I WORK ON THE RETAIL FRONT COUNTER AT A LOCAL HUMMER DEALERSHIP. I'M ON THE COMPUTER ALL THE TIME..

JOHN CANALES
GFK
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Stories All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: