Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Best Way to Anger the Neighbors
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Forum Index -> Stories Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
clay ford
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the many reasons i live in the country but some times this snobby bitch who lives down the street calls the police because i ride my dirt bike down the street go to my friends house i get back and put my bike in the shop
then a chp rolls down the street
but every time i ride by her house i peg the the throttle its a yz 250 2stroke Twisted Evil Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Prevail
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Best Way to Anger the Neighbors Reply with quote

TimGud wrote:
Sounds like a bug with a stinger sans insert is in order in that neighborhood.Just for special occasions of course (like every saturday about the time someone arrives at the neighbors house),or maybe a quick bonzai run around the block a 2 am.,or at 8am if they drink alot.Wink

Read my mind! Exactly... sounds like someone needs to throw a stinger on his bug for a few days and let it rip up the street in 1st.

God I miss my stinger.

"SLOW DOWN!!!!!" ...."I'M ONLY DOIN 25MPH!!"
bugpowered
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My old neighbors moved because of the two Ghias parked in my driveway in front of my garage. She was incensed that I would open my garage and work on them. She even put up a barrier so that she could not see me work. Her husband loved to see me tinker on them though. She did not complain when I would detail there cars for free twice a year. On the other hand, my new neighbor is awesome. He is into restoring older tractors and has several. Mind you we live just minutes outside of Detroit in the burbs. He and I help each other frequently and he does not mind a bit. I love it when he starts up his tractor and tools up and down the drive with it. My other neighbors don't complain either since I move snow and rake leaves for nothing. I am happy with my neighborhood and I am fortunate that I do not live next to my City Councilman a few doors down....wheeww. He does not care too much neither and you can tell it when he tools up and down the snow cover road on his snowmobiles.
jwcurry
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bugpowered wrote:
My old neighbors moved because of the two Ghias parked in my driveway in front of my garage. She was incensed that I would open my garage and work on them. She even put up a barrier so that she could not see me work. Her husband loved to see me tinker on them though. She did not complain when I would detail there cars for free twice a year. On the other hand, my new neighbor is awesome. He is into restoring older tractors and has several. Mind you we live just minutes outside of Detroit in the burbs. He and I help each other frequently and he does not mind a bit. I love it when he starts up his tractor and tools up and down the drive with it. My other neighbors don't complain either since I move snow and rake leaves for nothing. I am happy with my neighborhood and I am fortunate that I do not live next to my City Councilman a few doors down....wheeww. He does not care too much neither and you can tell it when he tools up and down the snow cover road on his snowmobiles.

Helping your neighbors is probably the secret to keeping the cops away. All my neighbors are kept informed about the progress of my projects, what my plans are with them, and when I think I can complete them. So far, no one has complained. The old man behind me though, I'm worried about him, but there is a privacy fence between him and my projects.

I do keep nice car covers on them though.
clay ford
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heres some awesome neighbor hater bus's
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

id take the one on the bottom
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Stories All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: