Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

what sex is it?
Page: 1, 2, 3  Next
Forum Index -> Stories Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
fknbrkn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2003 7:05 pm    Post subject: what sex is it? Reply with quote

my sweeties have just ended up being called her, or she.(although the '57 is kinda iffy) i haven't really met many boy vws. are there a lot out there?
mynameismud
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 7:51 am    Post subject: what sex is it? Reply with quote

my panel is a male- just because it is and its a utility
temper_so_hot
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 12:28 pm    Post subject: what sex is it? Reply with quote

I know a 67' beetle that is a male. Rocky is what we call him. My 56' beetle is very much a female. I think the males are out there just fewer and farther apart.
79SuperVert
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 8:35 am    Post subject: what sex is it? Reply with quote

I think mine is a female. You know, top down and all that. Although when it scoots around curves and leaves the suv's in the dust it seems to be more crab than anything else, the way it can scoot sideways.
twinwindows
Samba Pimp

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 8:45 am    Post subject: what sex is it? Reply with quote

My split for sure is male. being 54 years old it`s pretty much a Grandfather to all vw`s
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
roy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 11:52 am    Post subject: what sex is it? Reply with quote

carlos, your stinky bug aint no grandfather to my bus...maybe your bug could be like the mother-in-law that everybody hates...sound good?
roy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 11:55 am    Post subject: what sex is it? Reply with quote

oh yeah...my '58 is a manly man named captain baker...my '66 is a no-name hottie right now...definately not a predecessor of carlos' stinky bug...
mynameismud
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 11:55 am    Post subject: what sex is it? Reply with quote

shiat........i thought my panel was a male- well was i totally wrong- i went out in the garage late last night and startled it when i flipped on the light. it's a HERMAPHORITE!!!!!!!, oh well at least it's not a honda-
twinwindows
Samba Pimp

Better put yourself in check boy ,think before you type so not to look like as @ss . That sounds better PUNK!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
twinwindows
Samba Pimp

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 11:57 am    Post subject: what sex is it? Reply with quote

Hermaophorit AKA Zwitter AKA Jakub AKA roy I thought I told you that before...
mynameismud
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 12:02 pm    Post subject: what sex is it? Reply with quote

LOL........

forgot to mention - its a ultra-rare Danadian Zwitter panel w/ a 3-fold spliced in..

Ain't e-bay great-
roy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 12:22 pm    Post subject: what sex is it? Reply with quote

carlos, what the hell is that 1st word you put on there?
roy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 12:25 pm    Post subject: what sex is it? Reply with quote

and i'm the one who needs to think before i type???
twinwindows
Samba Pimp

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 12:31 pm    Post subject: what sex is it? Reply with quote

NEXT!!
mynameismud
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 12:39 pm    Post subject: what sex is it? Reply with quote

i was so shocked that i couldn't even spell it correctly-

HERMAPHRODITE-

too late- spell-check cops are knockin' on the door...gotta go
roy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 1:08 pm    Post subject: what sex is it? Reply with quote

i knew what you meant pt...you're ok man...i was just harrassing carlos again...
mynameismud
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 1:20 pm    Post subject: what sex is it? Reply with quote

yeah i knew that- just freaks me out when i incorrectly spell
twinwindows
Samba Pimp

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 2:12 pm    Post subject: what sex is it? Reply with quote

Now that thats over with , you understand now roy, about your bus being just a scrible on paper 54 years ago lol...poor guy
roy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 2:33 pm    Post subject: what sex is it? Reply with quote

and now it has become the best lookin' car of this century with your bug a close second...yeah ben pon drew that picture in 1948 or something after he saw a utility vehicle that vw was using around their assembly plant...is that right?
twinwindows
Samba Pimp

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 2:42 pm    Post subject: what sex is it? Reply with quote

Yup, for once Roy you got somthing rite , your on a roll. Whats next in your bag of tricks?
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Stories All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: