Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Bugsey - [email protected] - Jim Sammons
Page: 1, 2  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: bugzey
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 22, 2024
fiat600
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:31 pm    Post subject: Satisfied Buyer Reply with quote

Bought 5 camper windows from Jim. Great communication. Packages arrived in great shape! Smooth transaction. Thank you. Tom
RareAir
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a set of Euro spec headlights from Jim. He had great communication throughout our transaction. Headlights arrived promptly & well packed to prevent damage.
1959 Typ 117
1959 Typ 265
1961 356B
1966 Typ 151
1966 Typ 241
Exaktaphile
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome service from Jim! Great communication and packaging! Smile
808bmx
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:11 pm    Post subject: Satisfied Buyer! Reply with quote

Bought a NOS fuel pump from Jim, asked if he could ship right away, received package in two days! Awesome communication, item as described, FAST ship...and I'm in Hawaii! Will purchase again. Aloha!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
getgeoff
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:34 pm    Post subject: Empi steering wheel purchase Reply with quote

Dealt with Jim and everything was as advertised. He packaged it up great and was prompt with the delivery. I would deal with Jim anytime.
tommiebsmith
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jim - had great communication -easy pricing and package arrived in great shape..

thanks!!
my65vert
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recently sold a westy parts lot to Jim, he paid fast with paypal and kept in contact with me until parts arrival. Would sell to him again without hesitation.
I'm starting to get little wafts of bus stink coming from the north. Something about the unique scent of drivers seat padding when it's glued together with mouse piss and shit that really gets me going... and I'm smelling it! Oh yeah! Time to start loading up the equipment.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
howardvw Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

smooth transaction. payment was fast, shipment was fast, thank you.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Mike Mitchell
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:15 pm    Post subject: Cruiser Pedal Purchase Reply with quote

I purchased a Cruiser Pedal from Jim with no problems. Item was just as described and he shipped it when he said he would. Thanks Jim!
robert davis
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jim is top notch. Great communication and follow through. Textbook transaction!
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He just bought a brochure from me.
Easy transaction and quick pay.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
volksman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice and smooth transaction paid with paypal and was happy ith the items
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
fatalifeaten
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Picked up a '63 rag and a bunch of spare parts from Jim for a song. He happened to be heading my way and was gracious enough to deliver it for me as well.

Thanks man. Smile

"I want to know God's thoughts. The rest are details"
--Albert Einstein

'66 Beetle
'63 Beetle
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Classifieds Feedback
56TIMOTEO
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:57 pm    Post subject: Bugsey Reply with quote

Just received a part from Jim. Just as described, packed safely (fragile part) shipped quickly, great communication. Oh, and the price was very fair. I don't think I could ask for anymore, smooth transaction! Thanks, Tim.
IN2RUST
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just bought some NOS euro bus headlights in the box from jim. fast transaction all the way around. fast shipment and packaged very well..thanks jim. My 23 window thanks you Red Bus
Okrasa-Oval
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smooth transaction with Jim. Well packed and items just as they were discribed. Thanks
DMNCLNR
Sir Camp'alot

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got my part as described. I was forewarned that it might take a couple days for him to send, 4 days later it was in the mail, and 2 days after that i recieved the part as described!
Great seller!! Thanks again
Pl@y@ #1
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bugzey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shit Happens.... Boo hoo!

Before you accuse someone of stealing from you...get your facts straight!
.......(........)
.....(o\_!_/o)
ovalboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bugzey wrote:
ovalboy wrote:
My feedback for Jim isn't so great. On 5-4-07 I inqiuired about 2 6 volt Ghia clocks listed here on the Samba. On 5-8-07, Jim responded with his terms; $15.00 for the clocks, $6.00 shipping and $.80 for Paypal fees. I'm fine with paying Paypal fees if the seller requests it. I sent payment via Paypal on the same date for $21.80. On 5-16-07 I e-mail Jim asking if he has sent the clocks. On 5-18-07 he responds that he has been busy with work and hadn't had time to mail them, but if I still wanted them he would take them to the post office on Monday morning (5-21-07) OR he would refund my money. I told him I still wanted them and to please ship them. On 5-29-07 I e-mail Jim again asking if he has mailed the clocks yet. He responds back the same day and says he doesn't have time to get to the post office and has refunded my money. OK, fine. I'll never buy from him again, but at least I'm getting my money back. I hadn't thought about it until today, so I check my Paypal account and my bank account only to find out that I was not refunded the $21.80 that I paid him, but $17.66... the original transaction LESS all of the Paypal fees. Now don't get me wrong, $4.14 isn't a big deal. I won't go broke over it. But for a guy who insisted on me paying the Paypal fees, I think it's a little hypocritical that I end up losing on the deal AND never received any merchandise.

For those of you who had good, smooth transactions with Jim, congratulations. For the rest of you, watch out.

That's my $4.14 worth.

Todd

EDIT -- To Jim's credit, he just tried to refund the $4.14 ($6.00 actually is what he sent). I told him "no thanks" and sent it back.

All this time and trouble for my honest mistake. After he told me about the wrong amount I sent him (another long and nasty message) I sent him the balance of what I had shorted him plus a little for the inconvenience...6 bucks. Along with saying that it was not intentional and I apologized.

After all his bitching about how I "Fucked him" out of $4.14 he returned the payment I just sent him.....I am confused???? Why would you make a big deal and then not take the money you were owed?

I guess their is no pleasing some people!
Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall #Bad Talk

After more reaserch I DID send him the correct amount $21.80 and found out that Paypal took out .93 cents from him....NOT $4.14!!!!!

Hey, it could've all been avoided if you had just done what you said you were going to do in the first place.
bugzey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ovalboy wrote:
My feedback for Jim isn't so great. On 5-4-07 I inqiuired about 2 6 volt Ghia clocks listed here on the Samba. On 5-8-07, Jim responded with his terms; $15.00 for the clocks, $6.00 shipping and $.80 for Paypal fees. I'm fine with paying Paypal fees if the seller requests it. I sent payment via Paypal on the same date for $21.80. On 5-16-07 I e-mail Jim asking if he has sent the clocks. On 5-18-07 he responds that he has been busy with work and hadn't had time to mail them, but if I still wanted them he would take them to the post office on Monday morning (5-21-07) OR he would refund my money. I told him I still wanted them and to please ship them. On 5-29-07 I e-mail Jim again asking if he has mailed the clocks yet. He responds back the same day and says he doesn't have time to get to the post office and has refunded my money. OK, fine. I'll never buy from him again, but at least I'm getting my money back. I hadn't thought about it until today, so I check my Paypal account and my bank account only to find out that I was not refunded the $21.80 that I paid him, but $17.66... the original transaction LESS all of the Paypal fees. Now don't get me wrong, $4.14 isn't a big deal. I won't go broke over it. But for a guy who insisted on me paying the Paypal fees, I think it's a little hypocritical that I end up losing on the deal AND never received any merchandise.

For those of you who had good, smooth transactions with Jim, congratulations. For the rest of you, watch out.

That's my $4.14 worth.

Todd

EDIT -- To Jim's credit, he just tried to refund the $4.14 ($6.00 actually is what he sent). I told him "no thanks" and sent it back.

All this time and trouble for my honest mistake. After he told me about the wrong amount I sent him (another long and nasty message) I sent him the balance of what I had shorted him plus a little for the inconvenience...6 bucks. Along with saying that it was not intentional and I apologized.

After all his bitching about how I "Fucked him" out of $4.14 he returned the payment I just sent him.....I am confused???? Why would you make a big deal and then not take the money you were owed?

I guess their is no pleasing some people!
Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall #Bad Talk

After more reaserch I DID send him the correct amount $21.80 and found out that Paypal took out .93 cents from him....NOT $4.14!!!!!
.......(........)
.....(o\_!_/o)
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: