Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

ItsaRockyMtThing - [email protected] - Mitch
Page: 1, 2  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: ItsaRockyMtThing
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
Blacktoe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:06 pm    Post subject: ItsaRockyMtThing - [email protected] - Mitch Reply with quote

Great transaction!

I payed by Paypal on Nov. 8th and recieved the merchandise on Nov. 16th from the other side of the country.

I would would buy from him again.

Thanks,
Randy
diy570
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by diy570 on Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
r_sunada
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought some spindles for my single cab from him. Good to deal with, even though I'm way out in Hawaii. Communicated very well by email and by phone. Sent me pics to make sure that I was getting everything I needed. Received parts about 2 weeks ahead of estimated arrival. Overall a very smooth transaction.
OldBayAlex
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mitch is seriously awesome. I just bought a '65 from him, and he took care of the title, helped strap my tow lights to the car, hook up the tow bar - extremely helpful and nice. I also saw the vehicles he will be selling soon - someone should get on them!

Thanks again Mitch!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
tochtli83
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got a nice deal on some really clean Vanagon floormats. Perfect all around.

Thanks Again!
JirkaB
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:13 am    Post subject: Plastic door cover Reply with quote

Quickly, secure package, I recommended.
mikmalone
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a headlight from me. Paid quick and was super easy to work with. Thanks Mitch !!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
JDGas
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Super easy transaction and quick shipping. Top seller!
1961 Sunroof Beetle - sold
1969 Sunroof Beetle
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vwfan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:58 pm    Post subject: Buyer Beware!!! UNETHICAL SELLER!!! Reply with quote

Buyers Beware!!! Very unethical seller, puts up an add, I buy it and pay for it in full for his asking price via PAypal ($275, $25 shipping, 10 paypal fees), then returned my money the next day stating, another Member from the Samba offered him more money for the item, this all happened after we closed the deal and Item already paid for. Sellers like this RUIN the fun of this AWESOME Hobby!!! BUYERS BEWARE!!!!!!
ataraxia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:08 pm    Post subject: Re: ItsaRockyMtThing - [email protected] - Mitch Reply with quote

Bought a couple of pedal assemblies from Mitch - good transaction.

Thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Manfred58sc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:59 pm    Post subject: Re: ItsaRockyMtThing - [email protected] - Mitch Reply with quote

Straight up seller/buyer. Good communication and attitude. Highly recommended part of the VW community. Thanks!
ItsaRockyMtThing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:26 am    Post subject: Re: Buyer Beware!!! UNETHICAL SELLER!!! Reply with quote

vwfan wrote:
Buyers Beware!!! Very unethical seller, puts up an add, I buy it and pay for it in full for his asking price via PAypal ($275, $25 shipping, 10 paypal fees), then returned my money the next day stating, another Member from the Samba offered him more money for the item, this all happened after we closed the deal and Item already paid for. Sellers like this RUIN the fun of this AWESOME Hobby!!! BUYERS BEWARE!!!!!!

In response.....Yes this did happen this way to some extent, but the part this buyer is leaving out was the part was on 2min. I posted the part and it had on it Obo (or best offer) this buyer called me on the phone and I said he could have it for that price if I did not have any other offers. The buyer proceeded to ask me if I did accept paypal and I do. He did pay me and within 1 hour I had take the ad down because I had over 15 calls and even more emails with offers in the $600 range. I had 2 samba members ask to put it on ebay so everyone could have a fair shot. VW Fans $ were refunded within 12 hours. After the rim was put on ebay where I told him it would be it seemed VW FAN and possible friends jumped the price up over $1000 and never paid. My wife and I were harassed by this buyer through text and called and I eventually had to block this guys phone number. VW FAN has no feedback and I have been on thesamba since 2003 with good feedback. I have learned from this experience not to respond to the first person who shows interest in a part when you put it up. If you have a choice to buy from someone with a history or without a history, buy from someone who has a history. You be the judge.....I'm not into drama.
Bugone
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:11 pm    Post subject: Re: ItsaRockyMtThing - [email protected] - Mitch Reply with quote

Great doing business with Mitch. I bought a pair of 77 Bug seats from him. He is quick to respond to questions and to give shipping costs, the cheapest way. He did a super job of packing them and shipping them by bus. The seats were as advertised, I'm very pleased. Would definitely do business with him again.

Brian Rockow (Bugone)
Richard B
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:03 pm    Post subject: Re: ItsaRockyMtThing - [email protected] - Mitch Reply with quote

Bought some wheel adapters, exactly as shown in ad , prompt shipping, superb packaging, highly recommend this seller, Richard B
awreed
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:36 pm    Post subject: Re: ItsaRockyMtThing - [email protected] - Mitch Reply with quote

Just bought a late model pedal cluster from Mitch. He was quick to provide extra pictures and equally prompt with shipping. The part was even better than I expected.

Excellent seller.

Thanks, Mitch.
16CVs Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:37 pm    Post subject: Re: ItsaRockyMtThing - [email protected] - Mitch Reply with quote

Bought a Gauge cluster from seller. Item was better then advertised and shipping and packing were over the top.
Great guy with great products and honest descriptions.

Stacy
Samba member # 14980
Call anytime number 650 722 4914 .
Keep Your van running and upkept tastefully for the love of the hobby.
Don't let your van end up in an "abortions" thread.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
61 BUS Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:16 pm    Post subject: Re: ItsaRockyMtThing - [email protected] - Mitch Reply with quote

Bought a cargo door handle for my splitty bus from Mitch. Exactly as described and what I needed. Thanks! Very Happy
Alaskan Possum
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:51 pm    Post subject: Re: ItsaRockyMtThing - [email protected] - Mitch Reply with quote

Bought a vent window assy and was exactly as pictured. Took the extra effort in pacaging it very well with styrofoam and bubble wrap, and Mitchell had no issue with shipping to Alaska.
Swansea71
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:00 pm    Post subject: Re: ItsaRockyMtThing - [email protected] - Mitch Reply with quote

Received passenger-side footrest in good condition and at a good price. Thanks!
Miked914
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:15 pm    Post subject: Re: ItsaRockyMtThing - [email protected] - Mitch Reply with quote

Got some very heavy suspension parts. He worked it and got me the best shipping possible. Thanks!
'73 TinTop Westy
'13 VW Sportwagon TDI
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: