Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Chuck Haase - [email protected] - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: 50stuf
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 07, 2020
costa
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i bought a steering column flashlight from Chuck and it arrived in a very timely matter, i will do buisness with him again.

mahalo Chuck!
eagle5127
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

..I was compelled to report his rude conduct to the Samba administrator...buyer beware!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Marco H.
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marco H. wrote:
Frendly contact. Fast process. Good quality. What else do you want?
If just everybody would do business as professional as him....

Unfortunately I have to revise my first feedback on him. I wanted to buy from him again. That was a mistake. He was rude, unfriendly, unforthcoming and arrogant.

Like we say in German:
Kunde ist König, Verkäufer ist Kaiser
(Customer is King but Seller is Emperor.)

Sorry, Chuck but you have done better in the past Evil or Very Mad
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
50stuf
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:41 pm    Post subject: Eagle5127 Reply with quote

eagle5127 wrote:
..I was compelled to report his rude conduct to the Samba administrator...buyer beware!!

I do not like to be lowballed..............(who does?) Rolling Eyes

My expensive item ads even warn against it.

So if I was rude by saying I would not sell to him at all then so be it.

I have the right to sell to whom ever I want to............end of story Exclamation
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming
WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!!
eagle5127
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the issue never was about his right to sell or not to sell...that was his creation! it was all about his mean-spirit and outrageous conduct..my mother advised me to never argue or fight with a crazed person...I will heed her advice!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
50stuf
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marco H. wrote:
Marco H. wrote:
Frendly contact. Fast process. Good quality. What else do you want?
If just everybody would do business as professional as him....

Unfortunately I have to revise my first feedback on him. I wanted to buy from him again. That was a mistake. He was rude, unfriendly, unforthcoming and arrogant.

Like we say in German:
Kunde ist König, Verkäufer ist Kaiser
(Customer is King but Seller is Emperor.)

Sorry, Chuck but you have done better in the past Evil or Very Mad

Marco Marco Marco...........You treaded on the wrong American! Mad

Let me tell you about this yahoo from Brazil/Germany, who thinks its nothing to lie on Customs forms so he can save a few bucks. For those of you who do not realize this, It is a FELONY to lie on the customs form you fill out at the post office.
I did it once for him not knowing and now I refuse to lie on Customs forms. AND he wanted me to do two invoices with two paypal amounts so he could screw the brazilian customs also!!!!!!!!

I sell all over the world and very few good people ever ask me to lie on the customs forms. They realize that they are buying something they can't get elsewhere and they shut up and buy it. I always put a freebie in the box to make them smile..........And they do Laughing

Now I think I will make it a point to let the

Brazil customs know about his ways.
I have all of his emails and addresses.

Would you like that Marco?

Didn't the Nazis run and hide to Brazil from Germany after WW2?

OH yeah

like we say in America.

"fool me once shame on you"
"fool me twice shame on me"

Now if it sound like I am a cranky old fart then maybe 8 hours of open heart surgery in May and your father dieing in July will make you a bit cranky too......eh?
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming
WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!!
Marco H.
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonderful.
Now you don't only call me liar but also Nazi. Wonderful. I was not even born when all this happened.

Little more information about the brazilian customs. Did I tell you that the brazilian customs stole 6 semaphores, 2 hornrings (Petri), a shiftknob, 5 semaphore-lenses, an alternator-stand and a script out of my box. Did I tell you they have the right here to charge fees at their pure will (like for example a signature missing or an item described as "mudflap" and not "pair of mudflaps with suports"? Did I tell you that I already have paid import taxes for an Item that my asian supplier has simply forgotten to put into the box and a 200 $ fee because the contents of the box do not confere with the invoice? These guys are corrupt and are shuffling most of this money in their own pockets. Could you somehow understand that I am tired always sit on the "receiving end"? This is Brazil, not Germany or the US.
What do you gain on informing Brazilian customs? Does it give you a special kick?
I figured out that it was wrong to ask you for a favor. I figured out you may have changed since your operation and your loss in the family (for sure, you have my full understandig at these points). If I had known that you have changed that much, I would never have contacted you again.

like eagle5127 said: lets rest the case and never hear from each other again.

BUT: never ever associate me with Nazis again!!! At this poin you have leaned out of the window way too far.
(They were running mainly to Argentinia by the way.)

Thank you and Goodbye
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Marco H.
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

50stuf wrote:

I sell all over the world and very few good people ever ask me to lie on the customs forms. They realize that they are buying something they can't get elsewhere and they shut up and buy it. I always put a freebie in the box to make them smile..........And they do Laughing

Just want to add that Brazil has the highest customs for import in the world. A 100 $ product is worth 300 $ after the import (without a penny) earned. Other retailers smuggle over the boarder of Paraguai. I don't....
Your freebie in the box would cause a 200 - 300 $ fee in Brazil for atempted smuggling. Free gifts don't exist.
50stuf
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marco H. wrote:
Wonderful.
Now you don't only call me liar but also Nazi. Wonderful. I was not even born when all this happened.

Little more information about the brazilian customs. Did I tell you that the brazilian customs stole 6 semaphores, 2 hornrings (Petri), a shiftknob, 5 semaphore-lenses, an alternator-stand and a script out of my box. Did I tell you they have the right here to charge fees at their pure will (like for example a signature missing or an item described as "mudflap" and not "pair of mudflaps with suports"? Did I tell you that I already have paid import taxes for an Item that my asian supplier has simply forgotten to put into the box and a 200 $ fee because the contents of the box do not confere with the invoice? These guys are corrupt and are shuffling most of this money in their own pockets. Could you somehow understand that I am tired always sit on the "receiving end"? This is Brazil, not Germany or the US.
What do you gain on informing Brazilian customs? Does it give you a special kick?
I figured out that it was wrong to ask you for a favor. I figured out you may have changed since your operation and your loss in the family (for sure, you have my full understandig at these points). If I had known that you have changed that much, I would never have contacted you again.

like eagle5127 said: lets rest the case and never hear from each other again.

BUT: never ever associate me with Nazis again!!! At this poin you have leaned out of the window way too far.
(They were running mainly to Argentinia by the way.)

Thank you and Goodbye

Marco,

NEVER did I once call YOU a Nazi but in fact I meant that as an inuendo that IF the Nazis were in Brazil, what would they do to you.........If they were in Brazil Customs.

You just kind of proved it by your last post

You did just say they stole from you right?
And they make up things to steal from you.......

So maybe the Nazis are in Brazil Customs after all>>>>>>>>>>LOL

If you thought I called YOU a Nazi then,
(take your pick)
you're elevator doesn't go all the way to the top.........,
you are a few fries short of a happy meal.........,
You are a few bricks short of a load.........
You are a few sandwiches short of a picnic.......... Wink

Don't worry I will not give up your game to Brazil Customs............
But it was a thought and I bet it made you squirmy for a minute.lol
WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!!
50stuf
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marco H. wrote:
50stuf wrote:

Just want to add that Brazil has the highest customs for import in the world. A 100 $ product is worth 300 $ after the import (without a penny) earned. Other retailers smuggle over the boarder of Paraguai. I don't....
Your freebie in the box would cause a 200 - 300 $ fee in Brazil for atempted smuggling. Free gifts don't exist.

You know I do feel for you and your Nazi Customs in Brazil

BUT I am not going to risk a Felonyand possible fine or jail for you!!!!
WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!!
Marco H.
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Understood. Case rested. Good luck, long life, successful business and goodbye
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's stay on the topic of direct feedback without resorting to insults please.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
eagle5127
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amen!
50stuf
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eagle5127 wrote:
keep writing Chuck...you are digging an even deeper grave for yourself...increase your meds or change the prescription... you need professional treatment ASAP...

And so when did you decide to be my mentor?

Mom wouldn't like that..........

And what makes you an authority on who needs professional help?

A retired law enforcement officer (profile) who goes around saying he is a retired school teacher to make a seller feel sorry or take pity on him for his lowballing ways?

I think it is you that needs to lie down and forget about me.

But you can't can you because I am right about you,
Robert the resolute................lol
WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!!
50stuf
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EverettB wrote:

Everett

If you feel I am doing something wrong here, feel free to tell me or even kick me off this site. I do not wish to cause you or Samba any harm.
You have been wonderful and I apreciate all you have done for me what with my computer skills not of this generation.....

I really enjoy this site and I have met many friends and and so far only two cases of people wanting revenge because I won't bow down for the almighty buck. When I am kicked I tend to kick back as I was taught by my Father, God rest his soul..........

I guess I lhave always lived on my feet and not my knees.

Semper FI
Chuck Haase
WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!!
Behemoth
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chuck seems like a decent guy and arguing or reporting him to the Admin is ludicris just because he was offensive or rude to you.

Chuck saying "Didn't the Nazis run and hide to Brazil from Germany after WW2?"

is the same as calling a German immigrant to Brazil a Nazi. It is more than mean spirited and I believe you realize that and regret that choice of words.

Marco, some will see your plight with customs and will have no problem with helping you in that venue and some won't either out of morals or fear of percieved repurcusions be they real or not so don't judge those that won't as bad or not good people to deal with.

With that being said I think with the feedback Chuck has had he's a decent guy and seller. Let's let this particular issue cease and use this thread for feedback.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

50stuf wrote:
EverettB wrote:

Everett

If you feel I am doing something wrong here, feel free to tell me or even kick me off this site. I do not wish to cause you or Samba any harm.
You have been wonderful and I apreciate all you have done for me what with my computer skills not of this generation.....

There are posts that have been removed that you might not have seen. This is to what I am referring.

I think everything has been covered above - let's move on.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Marco H.
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@behemoth
you might have seen that I have done great business with Chuck in 2007 of which I left him a positive feedback here. It was not the disapointment that he won't help me with my customs-problems that made me writing here, it was the way he did it in the e-mails. I understand and accept totally his point, but a nice and friendly "Sorry, my friend but I cannot do this any more" would have done the same job.
Chuck knows that I moved from Germany to Brazil in 2007, so maybe I misunderstood his statement, or he intentionally mentioned this because I moved too from Germany to Brazil. However, I just didn't want me associated with that part of history in any way. Thats why I reported his post in the other topic and.

Well, we all made our points and continue living our lifes.
50stuf
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EverettB wrote:
50stuf wrote:
EverettB wrote:

Everett

There are posts that have been removed that you might not have seen. This is to what I am referring.

I think everything has been covered above - let's move on.

Thanks Everett.

Moving on down the road.............
WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!!
50stuf
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Behemoth wrote:
Chuck seems like a decent guy and arguing or reporting him to the Admin is ludicris just because he was offensive or rude to you.

Chuck saying "Didn't the Nazis run and hide to Brazil from Germany after WW2?"

is the same as calling a German immigrant to Brazil a Nazi. It is more than mean spirited and I believe you realize that and regret that choice of words.

Marco, some will see your plight with customs and will have no problem with helping you in that venue and some won't either out of morals or fear of percieved repurcusions be they real or not so don't judge those that won't as bad or not good people to deal with.

With that being said I think with the feedback Chuck has had he's a decent guy and seller. Let's let this particular issue cease and use this thread for feedback.

Behemoth........
Thanks for the Kudos

Making that Nazi statement was a joke about Brazil Customs
That nobody got but me.......SO yeah I regret that.

But come on here........Adolf himself invented the VW and while I hate him, I love that little car.........Don't you?

AND I'm of German heritage (HAASE) too

Oh and Marco bought almost nothing from me in 2007...like 200.00
WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: