Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

mintonman - [email protected]
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: mintonman
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 20, 2024
mintonman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:06 pm    Post subject: mintonman - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hello all,
Seems feedback is a good thing with all this online selling going on and I have been selling&buying for awhile now, but have no feedback here, so I figured I would post this & start asking for feedback. If you read this & have bought or sold to me & remember if it was good or bad, please post it here so others will have some info to go by when selling to or buying from me. Thanks.............................................. James (MINTONMAN)

P.S. you can check my e-bay feedback by looking up my user name DOG8011

Last edited by mintonman on Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
hereigo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A++ to Mintonman for a good deal on parts and a great shopping experience! He sent lots of photos and prompt communications throughout the transaction. Fast shipping too - the part arrived in 2 days from east coast to west. Thanks James!
mintonman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you sir! Very Happy it's always nice an easy when dealing with a no B.S. buyer such as yourself. Thanks again.........................James(MINTONMAN)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Widefiveguy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mintonman is true to his words. Fair prices, even welding a part before he sent it to me.

1965 Beetle
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
mintonman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks man! Glad it all made it ok......................James(MINTONMAN)
iowegian Premium Member
Samba Curmudgeon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a small, low-dollar item from James.
He treated it like it was the sale of the year, getting it out priority mail
the next day!!
Thanks--(my wife loved it) Very Happy
mintonman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You & your wife were so nice there was nothing else I could do for you guys but try to make her feel comfortable with the purchase & get it there quick so the stress of waiting & wondering would go away Laughing Laughing Hope we have the chance to deal again & thanks for the feedback Very Happy ............................James(MINTONMAN)
dmv4
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:37 pm    Post subject: *****AAAAAAAAAAAAA***** Reply with quote

Hello James...

mirror came in today, and all i have to do is install it..... in my Yellow 181 ...... it's people like you that makes this VW web site great !!!

thank you much........

dave vieira
mintonman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave,
I'm glad your happy with it & hope it serves you for years to come. Thanks a bunch for the positive words & thanks again for checking out my stuff. Hope to do business again......................James(MINTONMAN) Very Happy
_monkey_
Samba Monkey

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quick response and easy going transaction all around. I'd buy from James again.

Royce
mintonman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

I just have to tell everyone that a package I sent out on wednesday(4/11) took til today(4/16) to reach Royce & he only lives about 3.5 hours from me, if that! If I were him, I would have thought I just got scewed, but he held in there. I think I was more worried then him Laughing Laughing

Thanks again Royce................................James(MINTONMAN)
bigmau
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this guy is the man. super nice and easy to deal with. quality parts, quality price. would highly recommend for whatevas.
mintonman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing YOUR THE MAN! Laughing Awsome feedback & I thankyou very very much. To all sellers BIGMAU don't mess around, fast payment & I would deal with him anytime. Thanks again & I hope that prop works out for you............................................James(MINTONMAN)
barnclay
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:45 am    Post subject: Quick Turnaround! Reply with quote

Thanks, James. Quick turn around on the springs. Fast delivery!
hardknots
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 11:58 am    Post subject: AAAAA+++++++++ Reply with quote

I have to say Mintonman (James) is a great seller, I highly recommend him. In fact, it will be very difficult to find better service or a nicer person doing any kind of transaction. From start to finish a very good experience. Count me as a very very happy costumer and a new friend.
Thanks
mintonman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Quick Turnaround! Reply with quote

barnclay wrote:
Thanks, James. Quick turn around on the springs. Fast delivery!

That was fast! Shocked Now you can get rid of that stick holding the hood up Laughing Laughing Thanks for the Positive words & want to tell everyone barnclay is a no B.S. buyer, fast payment. Thanks again Dan Very Happy

hardknots wrote:
I have to say Mintonman (James) is a great seller, I highly recommend him. In fact, it will be very difficult to find better service or a nicer person doing any kind of transaction. From start to finish a very good experience. Count me as a very very happy costumer and a new friend.
Thanks

Hardknots,
I looked your name up, but it wasn't listed, so I can't figure out who you are Embarassed THANK YOU very much for those words man, this is why I love doing these sales. I know what it's like waiting for a part & wondering if it will ever show, so I try my best to treat everyone as I would want to be treated. Thanks again Hardknots(the unknown friend Cool ) Laughing Laughing

****I just found out "Hardknots" is Ricky & a great guy to deal with, so if he e-mails you about a part your selling, you can feel confident he will be a great buyer. Thanks again Ricky(Hardknots) Wink

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO POSTED SO FAR......................James(MINTONMAN)
Stanagon
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Recieved the bay window front spindle lock nuts today. They'll be a nice upgrade for my '65 panel. Fast shipping and great seller!

www.stanagon.com

My '61 Mango bus thread: http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=110367
My '64 vert thread: http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=386344
My '71 squareback thread: https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=637709
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
mintonman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, thank you, thank you Stan. To all sellers stan is a great guy to deal with, fast payment & no B.S., probably a great seller aswell. I hope the locknuts make life alittle easier for you Very Happy & thanks again..........................................James(MINTONMAN)
mlt374
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:32 pm    Post subject: what a great seller. Reply with quote

Kudos to Mintonman. What a great seller. Willing to go the extra mile and run a smooth transaction. A credit to online purchasing. Thanks a ton for everything. The car loves its "new" gas cap.

-Michael Taylor
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
mintonman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can only be as nice as the person I'm dealing with ,your patience were great & thank god I had another cap that wasn't trashed. All sellers can trust in Michael(mlt347), he pays quick & had a great response time. Thanks again Mike..................................James(MINTONMAN)
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: