Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

mintonman - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: mintonman
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 20, 2024
glibahawk
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:25 pm    Post subject: Speedo Repair Reply with quote

James was very quick and knows his stuff! I could not asked for better service with step by step photos. Very glad to have guys like this on this site. I highly recommend his services. I will definitely use him again.
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:51 pm    Post subject: ...All good... !!! Reply with quote

Thank you James. Your workmanship is tops !
I highly recommend you. cheers ~ Gary
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
pelcoecho
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recently purchased some parts for a project. Parts arrived quickly/packed very well. Very much appreciated. Highly recommended seller. Thank you.
mintonman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Guys, I have not cheeked in here in awhile but I want to thank all of you for taking the time to leave some great words. I hope to be able to do business with all of you as well as all the great people I have bought or sold to here on thesamba. Thanks again to everyone here.............................................James(MINTONMAN) Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
iamdonquixote
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Super cool guy and great communication skills, hard to find better .

Excellent work restoring a speedo I sent him, looks amazing. Totally worth it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Gary Haberman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:12 pm    Post subject: Re: mintonman - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just installed the speedo James sent back from rebuilding-what a difference! It's like new-smooth and quiet operation-every bulb holder polished, even the back of the speedo looks great. This guy is the real deal-good communicator and at a very reasonable price (I had him replace the glass with a new piece, replace the ring with a good used piece and reset the odometer).
Sending him another one to rebuild.
mintonman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:50 pm    Post subject: Re: mintonman - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great words Gary and I can not thank you enough. Makes me happy I was able to make you happy with my work. Thanks again and I'll be talking to you soon. Very Happy
2000typer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:33 am    Post subject: Re: mintonman - [email protected] Reply with quote

100% positive. Great buyer
My 66 bug build
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=594924
Dape
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:53 am    Post subject: Re: mintonman - [email protected] Reply with quote

This guy is the man!!!! Fantastic feedback. The man keeps his word, sends pics throughout the entire process and sends tracking info. Very quick turn around time. Highly recommend him. No problems at all. Very Happy
mintonman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:44 pm    Post subject: Re: mintonman - [email protected] Reply with quote

Nice! lol!! Thanks a bunch Dave and sorry again for all the delays. Holiday weekend didn't help out much lol!! Thanks again for sending your speedo over and I hope you put a million miles on it Very Happy
60ragtop
Bonneville Belt Bitch

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:19 pm    Post subject: Re: mintonman - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a radio and couldn't be happier with purchase from start to finish.
wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.
Certified Hunter Wheel Alignment Master Technician 1986

tasb wrote:
I've restored a large number too, but I don't toot my horn quite as loud.

sb001 wrote:
maybe he just snapped cause his car sucked Wink
BG Brian
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:25 am    Post subject: Re: mintonman - [email protected] Reply with quote

Recently had James rebuild 2 speedometers for me.He did a great job with them,very fast turnaround,and kept me informed and sent me pictures of the whole process.Great guy to work with,and James thanks for the treats.Brian Treadwell
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: