Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Joel Mitchell - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Boo-Koo-Z
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
T3Yoshi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:00 am    Post subject: Re: Joel Mitchell - [email protected] Reply with quote

Joel went out of his way to find parts for me and made sure I was happy with my order. A++ seller and a huge asset to the community. Thank you again.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
dubgirl1969
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:36 am    Post subject: Re: Joel Mitchell - [email protected] Reply with quote

I got my Turn Signal lenses and complete tail lights for my Fasty in the mail. They looked way better than I hoped. Thanks so much Joel! Very Happy
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:04 am    Post subject: Re: Joel Mitchell - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased some t34 reflectors and bulb holders from joel. Very very happy with the quality of parts and fast shipping. Been buying from joel for a while now and will continue. Thanks for the great service. Chadd ratlookvw
57 Panel, 66 highroof panel, 65 Notch, 59 Vert, 61 Vert, 1969 Fridolin, 'Reggie ' 66 RV, 65 Pipe Truck, 65 RHD T-34, 70 dbl slider panel, 1969 Deep sea green sunroof automatic square, the greypoop-on, and a shit load of wheels!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
germanrust
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Joel Mitchell - [email protected] Reply with quote

Not that Joel needs any more positive feedback, but bought a cooling fan from him. Great communication, prompt shipping, recommend his services, Eric.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
edgardo67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Joel Mitchell - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thank you very much Joel, received the item fast and with extra freebies.
definitely gonna buy again from you.
Farrell94
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:19 am    Post subject: Re: Joel Mitchell - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a set of powder coated wheels from Joel. He’s great to work with—quick to answer all my questions. He shipped them out fast, and they arrived carefully packed. I’ve purchased many items from eBay and Samba, and he’s one of the best. Thanks, Joel!
Oljefläck
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Joel Mitchell - [email protected] Reply with quote

Top notch seller .Very nice parts . Be back for more parts.
http://www.garaget.org/?car=234141
norcalmike
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Joel Mitchell - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great hard to find Baum Bearing tool.
As described. fast ship. Thanks!
Orsocron
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:21 am    Post subject: Re: Joel Mitchell - [email protected] Reply with quote

Joel has gone out of his way to make sure I have gotten the right parts for my Notchback. His communication is first class, and prices are very fair, especially considering that they're often lightly used German parts.

The set of 1964-1965 Type 3 Smoothie wheels he had powdercoated for me are simply beautiful, and I can't wait to get them on my car.

Yes, always!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Touch Nicks Thing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Joel Mitchell - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great seller!
Mid West Dubber
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Joel Mitchell - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a Type 3 headlight and a wiper switch from Joel. Also purchased a chrome ‘66 interior mirror for Type 3. Very happy with the service and honesty Joel provides. Highly recommend this seller to anyone
bigfatloser
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Joel Mitchell - [email protected] Reply with quote

Easy, smooth transaction. Parts as described.
Lilie Sunflower
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:05 am    Post subject: Re: Joel Mitchell - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just received some type3 parts from Joel and they're great and conform as described. Smooth communication and correct shipping fees for a good overseas transaction. Thanks !
1995 Multivan Allstar
RickW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Joel Mitchell - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a pair of Type 3 exhaust/heat exchangers, parts were in excellent condition exactly as described and were shipped quickly. Very happy with the transaction, I'll be looking for more parts from Joel.
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Joel Mitchell - [email protected] Reply with quote

bought a nice door latch from Joel - smooth and easy transaction - cheers
JoelH
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:20 am    Post subject: Re: Joel Mitchell - [email protected] Reply with quote

I've bought a few type 3 parts from Joel. He's a very stand up guy and his description of parts is spot on. I highly recommend buying from him.

Thanks again Joel. I'll be back!

'60 DD SWR Panel
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2522353#2522353

'62 Gulf Blue Ragtop Bug
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=420720&highlight=

'60 Black RHD Beetle
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6478591#6478591

1965 Sea Sand L568 Notchback
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8307805#8307805
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
johnhous
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Joel Mitchell - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a set of powder coated wheels. They were packaged well and arrived in good order.
Oljefläck
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Joel Mitchell - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great seller Got nice brake parts from Joel. Fast shipping and good Communication .
http://www.garaget.org/?car=234141
restojohnny
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Joel Mitchell - [email protected] Reply with quote

Joel is an awsome seller but he’s also an awsome buyer tooo thanks brotha for out many deals over the years
53 LHD, LH cargo door standard kombi
54 Pre-A Porsche
55 oval ribbed door non-semiphore
56 semiphore ragtop
59 renault dauphine (work in progress)
63 notchback (work in progress)
67 OG black paint beetle sedan empi accessorized
67 original Empi GTV beetle convertible !!
67 euro squareback
67 deluxe walkthru (work in progress)
67 convertible ghia (work in progress)

"STAY OUTTA MY BACKYARD !!! "
TheGrafs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Joel Mitchell - [email protected] Reply with quote

I ordered a nice Euro badge for my fastback from Joel. The part was accurately described and the piece was packaged nicely for shipping!

Thanks Joel!
1970 Squareback

Youtube: GrafsGarage3
Instagram: GrafsGarage
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: