Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Thom - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: thom
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 20, 2024
GHIA
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:06 pm    Post subject: Thom - [email protected] Reply with quote

It was my first business with Thom .
The description of the part to sell was very very very correct
The pics were of good quality in the advertisement
Thom answered has all my email
The transaction was fast and the part was sent the same day.
The part was very very well packed

Positive feedback . Evaluation 10/10

Thom is great seller. I will not hesitate to make of another business
with him

Last edited by GHIA on Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
campingbox Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good buyer, fast payment. Recommended!
amishman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonderful seller and maker of hard to find items like this 1959 Hand Crank Start Handle I purchased over the weekend. Great job Thom and you do great work. A great asset to the VW community.

TJ

Come visit my web site!
http://www.vwhippie.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
JLevassiur
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW.
dont even know where to begin Thom. what a wonderful transaction. I have never done business with you before but will not hesitate to do it again in the future.
I purchased the last of the Westy Hitches from Thom. he shipped immediately and sent the tracking without my having to ask. it arrived today. it took me a long while to get it unwrapped. great packing. made me embarrassed about my packing. all hardware was installed and locked in so as to not fall out. every corner was well wrapped in cardboard and then wrapped in shrinkwrap.

I got it open and it was beautiful. I am a TIG welder, as a profession and as a hobby. I hate MIG welding. I find it ugly. well, this was nice. I looked it over and over. could not find one place to complain about. all looked well penetrated. fabrication was top notch. it fit. not after hitting it with a hammer or bending anything. it fit, the first time.

the finish was great, the hardware was great, and the correct lenth, youd think that was difficult for some .

I cant thank you enough Thom. great transaction.

I make the Repro Hurst bumpers and I think I will change a few of my methods based on this recent purchase. I have not purchased anything lately that fit correctly nor have some of the descriptions even come close.
this was great.

there is a cool quote that a friend showed me recently Thom. it applys.

"Ive learned that people will forget what you have said, people will forget what you have done, but people will never forget how you made them feel"

this transaction with you was awesome and I could not get it installed fast enough. its on and looks amazing. made a shit day into a great one. thanks so much.

Justin LeVassiur
Heil Machine Co.
dbo7
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:24 am    Post subject: Re: Thom - [email protected] Reply with quote

It was my first deal with Thom, the car was exactly as described, and he is still supporting me on the way to restore it, Very Happy i definitely give him a 10/10 !!! cool guy!!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: