Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Zarwerks - johnshenry - [email protected]
Page: 1, 2, 3  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: johnshenry
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
gmann
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:27 pm    Post subject: Zarwerks - johnshenry - [email protected] Reply with quote

EXCELLENT 1951 SPLIT WIRE HARNESS

I just recieved a complete wire harness that I purchased from Zarwerks and I was verry pleased to see the quality of the wire harness. In my opinion this wire harness looks of better quality than the original one (money well spent).

Thanks John Henry for all your help Very Happy

Older:
[email protected]
Yustrn
JHC Controla

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got a great part from John yesterday myself. I've known him for a few years now and all transactions have been great.
Splitdog
Samba Split Personality

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, definately. John's harnesses are the shit! ( I bought two)

Z = z² + C

Der Blitzkrieg Kafers

#notacallooker
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
52HoffmanSplit
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John is an excellent person to buy from.. Packs well.. GREAT stuff.. honest as the day is long. Thanks John!

9/1950 Hoffman Standard
11/1966 Porsche 912
10/1966 Porsche 912
7/1968 Type 265 Double Cab
10/1958 Type 117
Wiggy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have bought and sold with John before. Excellent in both regards.

My 58 Ghia Vert

My 51 Split 11G

My 57 Deluxe

My 56 Oval
splitpartsunlimited
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

got a front wire harness for my car today , it looks incredibly perfect !!!! fast delivery also , it took just 5 days from the U.S. to Argentina!!!

John , keep the good work !!!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Ricardo

1951 crotch cooler split
1971 1302 cabriolet
1981 Mercedes Benz 230 military "Gelandewagen"
2010 Mercedes Benz c200 kompressor touring
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
hawaii five-o
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:48 am    Post subject: Restored Ribbed SWF Semaphores Reply with quote

I just received my restored semaphores and I am just stunned! They look absolutely fabulous!

John did an excellent job on the restoration. He kept me posted throughout the progress and I felt very comfortable with him doing the job.

I would not hesitate to call upon John for his services.

A big mahalos John! Very Happy

ALOHA!
stickyriggs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:50 am    Post subject: Top Notch! Reply with quote

I've been dealing with John from Zarwerks for a couple months now trying to finish out my '49 , from speedo and Generator resto to new wire harness and his work and products are top notch! It's satisfying to know that your gonna get a high quality product and that John puts a lot of pride into his work. Thanks John.
CUSHE63
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:56 pm    Post subject: John from Zarwerks Reply with quote

I just finished a transaction with John and he has gotten a lifelong customer. I wanted a set of 36hp j-tubes back in November and have been in touch with John since then. I emailed him back in January letting him know I was ready with the funds for them as soon as they are in stock... Well, he emailed me a week and 1/2 ago with the news they were in stock again and he needed my addy to figure shipping. I received them in quick fashion and they are superb in quality, fit and construction. John... YOU ARE THE BEST !!! Thanks so much for being good at what you do and treating me with the ultimate n professionalism.

Sincerely, Steve

I was told recently by an a-hole on another site that bugs are just NAZI RELICS....WTF ??!!
scvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exceptional seller. Very knowledgable. I hope to have many more transactions with John.

Thanks,

Joey
SOUTHERN INTEGRITY AIRCOOLERS

WTB - Sigla popout glass like in my ad.
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1667775
focuszx3r
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great seller. Bought a set of heater boxes from him, great price, great items, great service. He even welded up one of the J-pipes free for me before shipping them out. Thanks!
p horvath
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:07 pm    Post subject: mr. john Reply with quote

john restored my 57's orignal heater boxes. top notch job and i swear there's more heat than before. recommened.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ProjectX
Accessory Nut

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John restored my SWF Flasher Relays for my 57 US Oval, and let me tell you they look NOS after his work, and better than that they function like NOS Very Happy

Very high level of craftsmanship on these items, I highly recommend John for servicing these units. He does great work.

195? Project "X"
1954 Oval Convertible
splitfire
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:21 pm    Post subject: John Henry ( Zarwerks ) Reply with quote

You have looked at the rest now buy the best ........ I just finished installing a wire harness in my 51 and it was a blast ! Zarwerks provides a top notch
harness and you will find no better. John is a pleasure to do business with, Thanks Zarwerks ! Cool
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
hawaii five-o
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:09 am    Post subject: Restored 25-hp Generator & D-voltage Regulator Reply with quote

I enlisted John's services & once again, am very happy with the results. John is very detail-oriented and cares about doing a thorough job...which shows in his work! He just does it right & he's one of the great ones out there for the VW community. Much Mahalos & ALOHA!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
keedub
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:17 am    Post subject: Great work Reply with quote

Just want to say how impressed I am with John's work and prompt service. Some of you may have followed the restoration of my Hebmuller T air cleaner on John's spycam thread. I just want to say that the pictures are nothing compared to how it looks when I got it! Almost too nice to go back on my Heb! Lol!

Additionally, John double boxed the item to ensure a safer journey on it's way back to me. If anyone needs a reference for John's work, I would be more than happy to provide it.

Thanks again and Great Job John!

Lloyd
capeoddboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recently purchased a speedometer for my oval from John. It looks better than new. When I installed it and went to get inspected here in Massachusetts I was told that it was illegal to put a zero mile speedo/odometer in the car. When John learned of this he offered to set the rebuilt odometer to the correct mileage and the turn around time was quick too.

Thanks Mr. Henry
52brezelfenster
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great communication and quality. Thanks John.
Kiwi1966
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Recieved fueltap seal rebuild kit for my 55 beetle from John--fast shipping good contact and works well
Thanks
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Richard Hartel
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:41 pm    Post subject: Semaphores Reply with quote

Dropped 2 thousand on two pair of semaphores for my 52 and 47 bugs, now I know why there is a bubblewrap shortage on the east coast! Came in perfect condition and on time. Thanks.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: