Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Zarwerks - johnshenry - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: johnshenry
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
56Cabrio
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Zarwerks - johnshenry - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a part off John i have been wanting forever,great communication and he shipped it super fast. Thank you John
Dave

1956 Rag Top owned since 1988
1956 Convertible owned since 2000
1963 Hard Top

RIP Dad 4/20/1951 - 2/4/2023
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jcannon
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Zarwerks - johnshenry - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just bought a complete wiring harness for a split convertible. It's very well made. This one was cloth wires and cloth loom. The ends are all solder dipped or have the correct ring terminals (headlight grounds, battery terminals). Even the positive battery terminal was red cloth. Nice striping and there are instructions which have a guide so you can tell which stripes/colors go with which number on the pod or headlight terminals. If you done wiring with the '52 diagram you will know why that is nice to have. I've done most of it and so far all the wires are the right length. If you have incorrect components they may not play with the harness. That is, I have a square regulator and not the D so the terminal locations are different than what is correct. Also, If you have later headlights with the bulb at the bottom, Keep in mind the harness is made for the period correct bulb holder. What I did is buy euro-terminals from Digikey so I can add a bit of wire where needed to reach my (temporary) incorrect parts. Try part 1-1776293-2-ND. These are similar to the terminal blocks that show up in the wiring by the front fuse box. it is nice the harness includes the misc wires like the ones on the pod.

I'm very happy with the harness and plan to buy another for my '52 split sedan.
ovalchris.54
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Zarwerks - johnshenry - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great Seller Great price! Highly recommend John!
vwsplitman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:23 am    Post subject: Re: Zarwerks - johnshenry - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just received a mirror from John. Better than I expected. Nice item, great packaging, easy and flawless transaction. Thanks John.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
motofly196
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:49 am    Post subject: Re: Zarwerks - johnshenry - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just had John rebuild (restore) a 56' flasher unit for me. Quality of work is incredible! He even included a new ground wire, replaced a missing set screw, and put on a new screw with nut for bolting it onto the bracket. Thanks John!

Scott
paulsvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Zarwerks - johnshenry - [email protected] Reply with quote

I got my Split Semaphores back from John, very good restoration job. Defiantly worth the money. Thanks again John!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vw356
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2023 4:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Zarwerks - johnshenry - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just received a split beetle dash pod assembly from John and it is VERY nice! Front and back! I will definitely be buying more from John soon!
Thank You John!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
sgmalt46
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Zarwerks - johnshenry - [email protected] Reply with quote

bought a set of early heater shoe boxes and 46-47 gas cap. as described.
shipped fast a++ thanks .
Steve. Very Happy
66 beetle
71 square back (sold) ! good luck with it Henry!
46 beetle 552nd royal army service corps CCG
esde
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Zarwerks - johnshenry - [email protected] Reply with quote

John helped me out with some generator wiring, which was a giant help. Many thanks and so much appreciated!!
SD
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: