Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

dphdo - [email protected] - Dale Pratt-Harrington
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: dphdo
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 22, 2024
callmehorse66
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:46 pm    Post subject: dphdo - [email protected] - Dale Pratt-Harrington Reply with quote

This guy is FANTASTIC! I bought some hard-to-find ball joints and bushings for my 412 from him, and he "bent-over-backwards" to throw-in a bunch of extra parts. The cost was super reasonable, and he was VERY communicative. Dale is honest & dependable, and I would surely do business with him again.

Karl Johnson in Phoenix Very Happy
NavyGeneral Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:34 am    Post subject: dphdo Reply with quote

Thanks very much for your purchase. Dale extends way back into my Ebay days for VW items. Good Luck in your 3,000th Made Type 4.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
NavyGeneral Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:25 am    Post subject: Re: dphdo - [email protected] - Dale Pratt-Harrington Reply with quote

dphdo purchased two parts from me. As always. courtesy and professionalism ruled the transaction. Thanks very much Dale.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
70bus Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:18 pm    Post subject: Re: dphdo - [email protected] - Dale Pratt-Harrington Reply with quote

Great service and neat item they repro'd themselves. Thanks!
"If Von Dutch was alive, he'd walk in there with a pistol and shoot these people."
-Robert Williams
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: