Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

bigsleddog - [email protected] - Allan
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: BIGSLEDDOG
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 24, 2024
Samsonite
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:03 am    Post subject: bigsleddog - [email protected] - Allan Reply with quote

I bought a set of bearings for my motor from Allan and he was a Great seller and he has great communication skills. Thanks again Allan
oldair57
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:14 am    Post subject: tail lights Reply with quote

Great seller, just as described, and very fast!
bobnorman
Samba Newfoundlander

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great seller. I had a smooth international transaction, Allan went above and beyond to make it happen. The shoes I bought were the right ones and were in great shape. Buy from this guy.
vwcollective
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BUYER BEWARE - I purchased a set of crows feet rims from Allan with old tires on them. Once I removed the tires, the wheels were so rusted out they would not hold air. Once sand blasted they would likely fall apart. I asked Allan for a refund minus shipping. He refused. I asked for 1/2 back, he refused. I have made several other attempts to resolve the issue, but Allan refuses to compromise on his solution to the problem.

His solution was to refund me the cost to run tubes, or return the wheels to him and he would eventually pay me what he can sell them for. Risking a blow out on a tube while doing 65 down the freeway is not something I am willing to risk - neither is sending rims back with no promise of a refund.

I would not buy from Allan again, nor recommend any parts be purchased from him with his unwillingness to correct a bad sale. Very bad seller.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
BIGSLEDDOG
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be willing to take the rims back less to 40 spent in shipping them. If the rims are so bad then why would half price make them work ? These rims were made with running tubes in them so there goes that myth also.
This is how the ad read "15in Bus Crowfoot rims Price: 125.00 ea shipped
I have a few wheels for sale here.

6/57
5/58
9/58"
'
'
vwcollective
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be happy to send them back and take $40 less for the price of shipping. This would resolve the issue for me. Please email me your shipping address and they will be in the mail by the end of the week.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
BIGSLEDDOG
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MY BAD. I got the wheels back and they are in deed SHIT.
Kab_Ride
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purchased 3 NOS wheel bearings. Easy transaction and quick shipping. Thanks!
challomoner
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought some wheels from Allan which he boxed up and shipped to the UK for me.
Very happy with the whole transaction, Allan is a stand up guy and I'd have no hesitation in doing business again.

Thanks Al
sikuz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:45 am    Post subject: Re: bigsleddog - [email protected] - Allan Reply with quote

Bought a Nice Zenith with a nice filter. Easy transaction, quick shipping, very good packaging. A++++++ Seller.
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:41 pm    Post subject: Re: bigsleddog - [email protected] - Allan Reply with quote

Great seller, great communication and fast shipping.
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:16 pm    Post subject: Re: bigsleddog - [email protected] - Allan Reply with quote

Bought a almost new case from Allen. Great shape and great price. Thanks Allen. Bill Dykes.
harrymarlin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:01 pm    Post subject: Re: bigsleddog - [email protected] - Allan Reply with quote

Although he was selling some radio plates by the lot, he was willing to break one out to send me one when I made an offer. He took longer to ship than he indicated, and I wasn't the biggest fan of his counter-offer reason, however he did work with me, and the plate was exactly as pictured and described (and received quickly after it was shipped). His communication was good.

All in all, and easy seller to work with, and I would definitely work with him in the future if the opportunity came up.
ISO Albuquerque "Imported Motors" dealership paraphernalia
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: