Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Wayne Johnson - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Wayne S. Johnson
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
2type2
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:51 am    Post subject: Re: Wayne Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Wayne is a good communicator and ships quickly. I purchased 2 poly capacitors, hoping I will never experience " dead on road" due to a failed condenser again! Thanks Wayne!
NavyGeneral Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Wayne Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Wayne S. Johnson purchased a radio from me. Took a bit of time to settle in to the transaction over Christmas and time in general. Fast payment, courteous communication and after the fact report of the now working radio made for a Very nice transaction. Thanks Wayne, appreciated!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
germannut
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:54 am    Post subject: Re: Wayne Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a Sapphire radio with with a bluetooth upgrade from Wayne for our 66 Type 2 Bus. The radio sounds great with the bluetooth.
Super guy to work with, very responsive all my emails. I would definitely buy from Wayne again.

Thanks again Wayne

Mark
blatzer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:18 am    Post subject: Re: Wayne Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

straight up transaction- good product, great price (starter)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bryguth
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2023 9:33 am    Post subject: Re: Wayne Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Picked up an auto stick starter from Wayne.. excellent communication and price. Highly recommend!

- 84 Westy -
- 59 Single Cab -
- 63 EZ Camper-
dclift
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Wayne Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Had a 63 single cab that needed a 12 V starter with a 6 V flywheel. Wayne fixed me up and was very good with communication and follow up. I definitely recommend.
EddieAxe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Wayne Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

I recently got my Radios fixed by Wayne, i visited him at his place in Gilroy and he was kind to show me around his workshop and share his background in the space of VW Radios, he has a great collection of radios and has been working in the space for over 20 years, knows the issues very very well and has the patience to help you understand the proposed solutions well before quoting or starting his work. Wayne packed by Radios back really well and as promised they got delivered right in time.

I appreciate the help and admire folks like Wayne who are passionate about the work, and are here on the forum to help us.

Here is a picture of Mr. Wayne Johnson himself in front of the workshop.
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Eddie

1962 Beetle
1964 Beetle
1965 Beetle
1973 Super Beetle ( Sold)
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: