Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Busandroll - [email protected] - Massimo
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Busandroll
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
wbbbbbbb
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:11 pm    Post subject: Busandroll - [email protected] - Massimo Reply with quote

Rosenthal Bud vase Round Price: 95 euro
I paid for bud vase and holder on Mon 04/02/18 and received on Tuesday 04/17/18 from Barcelona Spain!
Samba member (Busandroll) was a Great person to deal with and very prompt to reply to my questions.
Item as described, packaged very well, and in perfect condition.
Item shipped so fast that it came with a speeding ticket!
A great pleasure to deal with, A+ seller!

Danke / thanks
wbbbbbbb

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1987440
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Busandroll
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Busandroll - [email protected] - Massimo Reply with quote

Thanks to You!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
62DoKaGuy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Busandroll - [email protected] - Massimo Reply with quote

Bought a split bus emblem from Massimo painted with the Star and Stripes. Badass and arrived well packaged in less than two weeks from Spain to California. Smooth transaction. Thanks again!

4/62 Double Cab
5/61 Panel (sold)
4/59 Single Cab (sold)
johntis
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2023 8:24 am    Post subject: Re: Busandroll - [email protected] - Massimo Reply with quote

I purchased an AAP 5-speed transaxle from Massimo and he shipped it to me here on the east coast. It was rebuilt by Matt Steele and mated to a 2.1 Turbo WBX by Marco Mansi and the result is incredible. It drives like a modern car, with no trouble merging or getting through mountain passes.
Malokin Martin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2023 5:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Busandroll - [email protected] - Massimo Reply with quote

Excellent product. Slower shipping, but he came through!!! Would buy again
bobdu45
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:00 am    Post subject: Re: Busandroll - [email protected] - Massimo Reply with quote

I received my order, and everything is in order.
thank you for this transaction

Merci !
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: