Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

DL West-Wiperguy - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: DL West-Wiperguy
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
Fredrok
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:59 pm    Post subject: Re: DL West-Wiperguy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Sold switch to Don, easy transaction, prompt payment and great to deal with. Thanks Don!
Joe Bence
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:53 pm    Post subject: Re: DL West-Wiperguy - [email protected] Reply with quote

I had Don restore/upgrade an oval wiper assembly probably 6-7 years ago it sat on the shelf until 2012 and it is in a car that does not see water so the wipers are not used but yesterday my dad took it to a meet and when leaving pulled the wiper knob instead of the headlight knob and the wipers would not turn off, so today I Emailed Don for advice on what to look for and Don sent me a bunch of info and offered to fix it free of charge if sent it in, I used the info he gave me to get it running properly (points dirty from lack of use exercise your wipers now and then) Great getting support after the sale in this case many years after.

Thanks, Joe

www.facebook.com/JoeBenceEnterprises
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
clonkers
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:50 pm    Post subject: Re: DL West-Wiperguy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just bought some wiper parts of Don, easy transaction and good communication. All the best Don. Thanks again Jim (Australia)
Bob Rich
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:35 am    Post subject: Re: DL West-Wiperguy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just received a beautiful 12v wiper motor and assembly from Don. Very quick response to my questions and fast shipping. Best of all, the assembly is a work of art. I really appreciate the craftsmanship that went into it! Thanks again
John M
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:59 pm    Post subject: Re: DL West-Wiperguy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased NOS Ghia wiper arms and blades this time around from Don. Purchased the whole nine yards for my 55' in 2009 and they still work perfect! Most think I'm running 12 volts because of there speed. 6 volt car. Wouldn't purchase any wiper stuff from anyone else. His rebuilds are better than NOS! Super seller and a true asset to the VW community!!!

Thanks Don,

John M
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
NoBudgetVWGarage
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:31 pm    Post subject: Re: DL West-Wiperguy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Received my hard to find wiper pivot. Also threw in the nut and plastic caps.
Excellent Deal
Excellent Transaction.
Will do business with again.
Recommend Highly.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Kaosflyer66
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:15 pm    Post subject: Re: DL West-Wiperguy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just received a NOS one year only 1966 oil bath air cleaner that Don had for sale and was still in the original box. EXCELLENT is all I can say!!! Great description, fast shipping and outstanding service. If you want or need quality VW accessories and are in doubt, no need to worry about ordering from Don. A great guy to deal with with VERY good prices for the quality that you are receiving!! Thanks Don!
jking71
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:21 pm    Post subject: Re: DL West-Wiperguy - [email protected] Reply with quote

I can't speak highly enough of Don! My son, father-in-law, and I drove out to visit Don at his shop to drop off my son's 1970 beetle wiper motor. He was gracious, hospitalble, and very knowledgeable. By the end of our visit it seemed like we made a new friend. The finished product is awesome and I highly recommend you send all your business to him. Thanks Don!!!
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:12 pm    Post subject: Re: DL West-Wiperguy - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased some powder coated engine tin. Don is excellent to deal with .
cheers - Gary
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EA57RHD
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:28 pm    Post subject: Re: DL West-Wiperguy - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a few things from Don recently. I just wanted to say that he is a great person to deal with.

He responds quickly to answer all your questions and he ships in lightning fast speed.

His wiper parts are top notch and his business ethic is equally as impressive.

I highly recommend doing business with Don.

Eddie
********WANTED********
Whittier Lee Wood VW dealer license plate frame
CalLookVdub
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:43 pm    Post subject: Re: DL West-Wiperguy - [email protected] Reply with quote

I had some technical questions about reassembling my wiper assy. I got a well detailed reply from Don within an hour or so. So much to do just to replace the dang bushings! Thanks Don!
'67 Squareback
'68 Sunroof beetle - 1st bug, bought back
'70 Bay window deluxe
'71 Bay window
-----------------------------------
'14 Jetta SE 1.8T
cru62
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:53 pm    Post subject: Re: DL West-Wiperguy - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a set of NOS Bus wiper disconnects for Safaris. At the moment they are waaaaaay nicer than my Kombi. One of these days the Bus will be nice enough for them. In the meantime I will put them in my display case and just stare at them occasionally. Oh, my Precious!

Jokes about German sausage are the wurst.

Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
Raymo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:09 pm    Post subject: Re: DL West-Wiperguy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Don set up both my type 2's with all parts necessary. He's one of those guys that sell you nothing but the best. Thanks Don pleasure doing business with you.
DL West-Wiperguy Premium Member
Samba's Wiperguy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:10 am    Post subject: Re: DL West-Wiperguy - [email protected] Reply with quote

I want to apologize to everyone I have offended or directed negativity toward in the past 10 years and will not sell me parts now. Thank the others for selling to me and purchasing from me. I would like to start the new year without negativity only positive thoughts and vibes. I cannot do what I do without quality parts from all of you. Peace!
pbenn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:31 am    Post subject: Re: DL West-Wiperguy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Nice '61-'64 12v 2-speed wiper assembly! Everything new. Never realized before that there are the white plastic wiper shaft seals... but now see the trigonometry means wipers press windshield harder.

Nice person to deal with, seems very experienced. Would recommend to anyone.
South West Vw's
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:26 am    Post subject: Re: DL West-Wiperguy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a wiper gear/shaft from Don. Great communication. Super fast delivery from the States to the UK, a pleasure to do business. Highly recommended,
austin haro
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:41 pm    Post subject: Re: DL West-Wiperguy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Immediately answer, Immediately shipp, Immaculate parts,
EXCELLENCE ! in everyway .
Thanks Don for your outstanding, service.
NavyGeneral Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:55 pm    Post subject: Re: DL West-Wiperguy - [email protected] Reply with quote

DL West-Wiperguy purchased an item from me. Fast Payment and Nice Communication made for an easy transaction. Thanks much Don!
52brezelfenster
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:26 am    Post subject: Re: DL West-Wiperguy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thank you Don for the quick turnaround getting my ghia wiper blades sorted out.

Much appreciated!

Dustin
fifteenwindow
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:56 am    Post subject: Re: DL West-Wiperguy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Don responded to my emails right away, and shipped my wiper motor quickly once he had my core. I am grateful that he is providing this service at reasonable prices.

Thanks a heap
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: