Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

DL West-Wiperguy - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: DL West-Wiperguy
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
johnhous
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bought a 6v wiper motor. It arrived clean and polished as advertised. Can't wait to try in out. Very reasonably priced.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bobmac57
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a Golde ragtop handle from Don. It arrived quickly, and it was just as nice as he described it. Perfect transaction; I hope to buy from him again!
Bill65bug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bought a 6v wiper motor. It arrived clean and polished as advertised. Can't wait to try in out. Very reasonably priced.

+1. Fast delivery of a great item. If it wasn't 6 degrees below zero I would go out to the pole barn and install. I think I will wait!!
JLM
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just installed my rebuilt wiper motor assembly, (I swear if he did'nt advertise them as rebuilt you would think they were new). Very good quality and pride in workmanship, had an issue with mine that was self induced shot DL an email gave me the solution on the first response this guy knows his business.

Excellent product and service, very rare nowadays.

Thanks Don
dvance
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ordered a '66 wiper switch from Don.
I think it was probably the most speedy transaction I've ever experienced.
Did the deal on Tue. morning. July 2nd.
And even with the holiday, it was in my mailbox on Sat. the 5th.
Excellent. Thank you.
Earlybugs
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dons a great guy. He has bought many wiper cores from me and is always more than fair on value. Every wiper motor I've had him done for me he has gone out of his way to make sure everything is perfect, most the time with NOS parts to!
albertmirror
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:06 pm    Post subject: Wiper Unit Restoration Reply with quote

Sent Don my nasty wiper unit out of my 59 vert. I got it back in about a week and it was a work of art. Great price and better service. This will look perfect in my pan off resto. Thanks again Don, Great Job!
Al
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Dougsbuggs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very quick service! Would recommend!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
DL West-Wiperguy Premium Member
Samba's Wiperguy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to share with you that I like to help all VW owners. DL The original wiper guy
somedayghia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:14 pm    Post subject: 67 Ghia wiper kit motor, switch, arms, blades Reply with quote

Just want to share a great experience with the samba community. I had a nasty wreck with my ghia and I'm now in the midst of a full on restoration. I contacted Don about a full assembly for my baby, great shipping time and the kit is beyond words his craftsmanship is top notch and the use of oe. Parts is excellent. He's one of those genuinely nice folks that makes for an enjoyable transaction......thanks again Don.
ProjectX
Accessory Nut

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once again, Don did a motor restoration and not only does he do fantastic work... he helps you work out your problems once it's installed. Seems like every wiper assembly I install they come up with new challenges, and Don is always there to walk you through it. Great seller!!!!

195? Project "X"
1954 Oval Convertible
alexvw1963
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just received my complete rebuilt wiper assembly from Don and it looks beautiful .Thanks Don
Busmark
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Contacted Don on my "new" 67 bus; wipers were... mounted, but very little more. Set a time to pick up a rebuilt 12v motor from his shop.

Arrived with my old unit and a 6v donor, Don advised me he recommended against buying his rebuilt motor; we could just redo my existing motor!
Spend a great couple of hours being completely schooled on VW wipers, I am sure after Don's information I COULD do a straight rebuild; also POSITIVE I won't ever; unless I can't get it to Don.

Left with my 67 wiper motor assembly purring, two speed again and quiet, smooth operation. Don charged very little for the amazing job I received on my unit!

A great guy, a real craftsman, and has the heart and soul of a great VW person!
Nevada Notch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright Don.....

Where are you getting the NOS wiper assemblies from? LOL Smile

All kidding aside, I just installed the wiper assembly I purchased from Don. The build, fit and finish quality is excellent and I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND if you need a wiper assembly buy one from Don!
99% Resto-Custom Daily Driver
NavyGeneral Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:24 pm    Post subject: Re: DL West-Wiperguy - [email protected] Reply with quote

DL West-Wiperguy has purchased several items from me. Always courteous, fast and applicable emails, Fast Payment. I will utilize his wiper services if the need arises-Craftsmanship in today's world is a rare commodity. Thanks Don.
PedalWerks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:24 pm    Post subject: Re: DL West-Wiperguy - [email protected] Reply with quote

I got a 12V converted set up from Don for the 1959 Pedal Werks Single cab and the parts are awesome look great werks great and the motor is Quiet Great communication and Very fast shipping,

Thanks Don,

www.pedalwerks.com
@pedalwerksdotcom
909-289-9655
12' Golf 2.5
07' Rabbit 2.5
59' Single Cab
57' Oval hard top
55' Oval hardtop
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
curtis4085
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:06 am    Post subject: Re: DL West-Wiperguy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Don did a full wiper assembly for me for my 71 Bay. I provided a NOS motor and Don provided the rest. NOS pivots and all the fixens!! He really did a super fantastic job, The assembly arrived packed very well. True craftsman!
vdubjim
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:29 pm    Post subject: Re: DL West-Wiperguy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Zero problems here. Great guy!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Dashdigi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:08 pm    Post subject: Re: DL West-Wiperguy - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just wanted to re-assure Don West the Wiper guy is the best out there. His communication is on point and the craftsmanship of his products are outstanding. No motors leave his shop without getting tested and believe me when installed properly it work as he states. Apparently I had purchased a wiper motor from another forum member thinking it was from Mr. West. I had reached out to him for some assistance in getting a replacement part. Don went as far as swapping out the motor and pointing out to me the issues. I can attest to his customer service, by far has been a great experience to what we usually encounter within our community. Thank you Don once again!

Elvis
ButchW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:41 am    Post subject: Re: DL West-Wiperguy - [email protected] Reply with quote

I would like to thank Don for providing a complete wiper setup for my '71 Baja...It was complete and like new....Great craftsmanship!... Delivery was very quick ( there was a snafo with delivery addresses because of Paypall, but no big deal)....This guy knows his wipers...He was even going to buy and resell to me a windowashing pump and tank, with no profit to himself...He didn't have to do that...Great customer service...

Butch
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: