Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

trainwreckind. - [email protected]
Page: 1, 2, 3  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: trainwreckind.
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: June 08, 2015
volksmann
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:50 am    Post subject: trainwreckind. - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great seller, no problems, price was right, bearings as decribed. Thanks.

Ken
trainwreckind.
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:07 am    Post subject: thanks for the feedback Ken Reply with quote

hope to make more good deals like this one.
tw
trainwreckind.
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 11:08 am    Post subject: offline Reply with quote

-Note to all trying to contact me,
my wireless is down for a few days, I hope to have it back up in a week or less.
Thanks,
tw
pikeman48
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 10:23 am    Post subject: trainwreckind Reply with quote

real helpful-great communication.thanks,Paul
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Jeff Geisen
Samba Chaplain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:16 pm    Post subject: Trainwreckind. Reply with quote

This seller makes a great product at a very reasonable price, thanks to Chad I have an awesome 88" cargo rack that looks every bit like the real thing. He shipped instantly via Greyhound, good communicator... Don't let the price fool ya. I will buy again.

‘63 ragtop - ‘68 single cab
dogcoves
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:25 pm    Post subject: Roof Rack Reply with quote

tw makes a great bus rack for a fantastic price. If you need a roof rack tw is where to buy it.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jroymcd
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:34 am    Post subject: Re: Roof Rack Reply with quote

dogcoves wrote:
tw makes a great bus rack for a fantastic price. If you need a roof rack tw is where to buy it.

cool. just placed a order!
pandanom
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chad at Train Wreck Industries is a reliable seller and a pleasure to deal with. I received my full length roof rack yesterday. It was expertly packaged to prevent damage. It was easy to reassemble after shipping.
My rack was built to aircraft quality construction standards. I am a certified airplane mechanic of 40 years. It is very strong and Chad actually walked the length of the rack while installed for final fitting on a test bus before shipping. Chad takes a lot of pride in his work and keeps you updated with photos as he builds the rack. This type of quality work is hard to find nowadays at any price and his prices are reasonable. Click on my gallery to see pictures of the rack he built for me installed on my '66 13 window bus.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a front end part. Excellent transaction.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jroymcd
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just got my rack very nice!
Miamitype2
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chad built me a one of a kind, awesome rack for my double cab. This, I believe, will be the new template for him, and you will not be disappointed. All I get is props on my rack.... cause it is bad ass!!!!
Order one, and see for yo'self!
mastajusty
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just received a full length rack for my 58 kombi from chad. Excellent transaction, the quality surpassed my expectations and fits nice. Very honest seller. When i need another i will be getting it from chad!
steven8856
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:19 am    Post subject: Feed back trainwreckind. Reply with quote

I bought a bus Chad was working on it took a little longer than either of us expected. But Chad insisted on delivering it to me personally I offered to meet him somewhere but he said no. He was going to drive it then I would put him on a Greyhound back home. About a 120 miles from his home it was dark late, rain and snow and the bus started running wierd. Being to cold and wet to work on he stayed in bus till morning. Then got someone to come get him. He went home got his truck, tow bar and a good motor just incase. Called me to tell me what was happening and see if he could check it out in my shop.
By the time he hooked everything up it was late again. So he stayed in the truck again did I mention the snow Shocked In the morning he was off again and just as it was getting dark up rolls my new old bus and Chad in his truck. We pushed it in to the shop he pulled the motor and said he was kind of tired. "sheesh" imagine that it was only like 11 PM after driving for like 10 hrs. So I got him a hotel room with breakfast. What do I look like an A hole.
He came back the next morning and wanted to put in the other good motor rather than risk it. He picked the best shit off both motors put them on mine installed it made it run and we went for a test ride. He never seemed like he was anything but happy to do it loaded his truck made sure I was happy Very Happy . And started his about 700 yea 700 mile one way trip home. Above and beyond.
So here comes the feeback part Is he a man of his word, Yea and then some, Honest almost too a fault, Is he a master communicater no so just be patient. But he's a hard working young guy trying to keep a woman a child and all of us happy. Would I do business with him again in a second.
So sorry about the long feedback but with all the jagoffs on the internet the good ones deserve a good comment. And this one will treat you right so my guess is if your unhappy you where unhappy long before you did business here.
Thanks Chad well be in touch.

PS I'm not related to Chad never even knew what he looked like until yesterday.
bonecollector
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:48 am    Post subject: Racks. Reply with quote

Chad has 5 different racks going for me at the moment. When a couple of friends heard about what a great deal he was offering me on the racks all of a sudden everyone wanted in. He is doing two early full lengths, an early 3/4, a Double Cab, and a Full length Vanagon. He has communicated great over the past week and I am looking forward to picking everything up this weekend. Thanks Chad.

WWW.VOLKSWEAR.COM
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
trainwreckind.
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confused So, had to get through some funk recently, this has caused some delays on a few orders. I'm saying this to acknowledge two of my customers who have been more than patient with me through this. I'm anticipating my first negative feedback here soon. I think I've earned it.
So no arguments here, I'll spent my time instead trying to get caught up.
bonecollector
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:33 pm    Post subject: Keep the Faith Reply with quote

Chin up Chad. Thanks for the hard work on the racks. They look great and everyone is happy with them. Running a small business isn't as easy as a lot of people think. Easy to get in over your head from time to time even more so when life is trying to knock you down. Stay focused and keep after all the great ideas you have and you will succeed. Nice to meet you and your family this past weekend. Best of Luck to you in your future projects. I will hit you up again when we are in need of your services. Thanks again. Bonecollector.

WWW.VOLKSWEAR.COM
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
roberto
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought some of Chads lower pillars, Haven't had a chance to install them. From what I can see they should work just fine. Smooth transaction, reasonable price, Good communication. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with again.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
trainwreckind.
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post to acknowledge those of my customers still waiting. I am sorry, I am doing my best, I just need a little more time and better luck than I've been having.
No ones getting ripped off on my watch. Delegation of my time and finished pieces has proven very tricky.
I accept any comments concerning this, good or bad
No hard feeling here.
Chad
Confused
trainwreckind.
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also,
My phone will be transferred over the next day maybe two.
If it's a serious matter, contact Taylor at 208 409 8519 to relay. My phone is my internet connection.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
vw_addict
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I purchased a rack for my double cab from Chad back in September 2013 and it is now December 2013 and I have not received my rack as promised.

I sent Chad an email in September about the racks he builds for VW busses and asked if he could build a rack and a ladder for my 1970 VW Double Cab. I made arrangements to pay him 50% up front through PayPal to start the build and to pay the balance in cash on completion and pick up of the rack and ladder. I sent him a payment Sept 18th and told him I would be in the Boise area in October and asked if I could pick them up to save him from shipping to Puyallup, Wa. He said that would work great and they would be built and ready to pick up in October and that he would send pictures of the progress. Weeks went by with no updates so I sent an email asking how it was coming along. He eventually sent me a picture of a rack. It was not the same rack as the ones he was advertising on The Samba. I contacted him about it not being the same. He said he would build a new rack like the one he advertises and it would be ready to pick up on my arrival. The day after arriving in the Boise area I gave Chad a call to see if the new rack was done. He said he was behind but would have it finished soon. I went to his shop the same day to check his place out and to see how the rack was coming along. When I got to his place I noticed he hadn't started on the new rack. He said I could take the one that was not like the one I thought I was getting when I ordered it but I told him I would wait as I wanted my rack to be like the one he was advertising. He said he would work extra hours and would have a new one built before I left. He then asked if I could give him another $50 for material. I paid the $50 that day and the day before I was leaving Boise for home he said he was sick and couldn't finish it. I told him my parents live close by him so once he was finished he could take it to them and they would hold it for me. After more weeks of asking how the rack was coming along he sent me a picture of a rack sitting on top of a bus. It was the same picture he shows on The Samba. He said a friend owed him money and he got the rack in the picture back from his friend. I told him that would be fine even though it was used and he could drop it off at my parents place. I paid the balance off in full since he said he would deliver the rack that day. Chad has taken my money and as of December 9th he has not delivered a Rack.

Below is resent contact through text messaging I’ve had with this individual. When I talked to Chad on the phone recently and he said some strange things and was again giving reasons why he can’t deliver.

Sent to Chad Dec 6th: Chad when do you plan on delivering the rack to my parents place. I paid money up front, made another payment when you needed money for material and paid the balance over a month ago to your ex-wife as you asked. You said you would have the rack built when I came to Boise but you did not build it as promised. You also said you would deliver it to my dads and that has not happened. I've been patient but now am getting the feeling I just got scammed. I need you to come through on your end.

Chad's Reply: Boise is swarming with g.. kool aid packets dude. tampons on your toes. hit the jailhouses.Smile does this sound make me look like a flake? live.

Sent to Chad Dec 6th: Chad My dad said if you could not deliver it he would pick it up but would need an address and a day to come get it.

Chad's Reply: Needs to happen soon. i may wind up in county jail or prison for my frame work.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also below are email conversations I’ve had with Chad Burgess.

Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2013 8:53 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: DC rack

Hi,
Hoping your still wanting to get a rack built.
$300 for the rack, $60 for ladder.
50% will get me started on it.
Hope all is well
Chad in Boise.

Sent Sep 18, 2013 12:16 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:

Chad, I just sent $150 down on the rack for my 1970 D/C. We’ll be in the Boise area on the 12th of October till the 16th so I can pick the rack up then. We talked about making a ladder also for another $60. Let me know if you don't think you'll have them built by then.

Thanks, vw_addiction.

Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 11:20 AM
To: vw_addiction

Payment received,
Thanks!
I'll make sure to have a ladder ready by then as well.
Thanks again, will contact in a week with progress.
Chad

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent Oct 7, 2013 7:54 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:

Chad, checking to see how the rack and later is coming along. Do you think they will be ready by next week?

Sent: Monday, October 7, 2013 9:04 PM

I will start tomorrow,
Have done this weekend.
Give me a message Wed night for a report.
Chad

Sent Oct 10, 2013 2:32 AM, <[email protected]> wrote:

Any progress or pictures of the rack?

Sent: Wednesday, Oct 10, 2013 9:40 PM

Sorry about the delayed reply,
Rack is near done, will paint and send pic by noon tomorrow.
Can get ladder done by arrival.
Chad
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: