Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Mike Boyer - barnfreshfinds - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: barnfreshfinds
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: October 24, 2008
campervanclaire
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:05 am    Post subject: Michael Boyer Reply with quote

Does anyone have any new info on where Mike Boyer is?
dirty_rat
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WorkingClass wrote:
Today i got the transmissions i orderd from mister Boyer, in the end it was solved in a decent way. ..thanks for that.

I hope it will work out the same way for you guys.

and a big thanks for the guys at rancho performance for there help and support.

ive spoke to micheal a couple of months ago and he wished to remain private. i will do my best to call this week and post a update.
whiteknight67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Michael Boyer Reply with quote

campervanclaire wrote:
yes he lives in ontario ,ca i've seen him yesterday
campervanclaire
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:54 am    Post subject: Re: Michael Boyer Reply with quote

whiteknight67 wrote:
campervanclaire wrote:

I have heard from MIke. I have found the bus. It was a bit of a mix up. He had dropped it at the shippers. I guess with all the neg conversations and the lack of contact I just thought the worst!
whiteknight67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:35 am    Post subject: Re: Michael Boyer Reply with quote

campervanclaire wrote:
whiteknight67 wrote:
campervanclaire wrote:

I have heard from MIke. I have found the bus. It was a bit of a mix up. He had dropped it at the shippers. I guess with all the neg conversations and the lack of contact I just thought the worst!
that good i've purchased more than 30 buses from mike plus engines an trannies an never been burned Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
busman78
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Although I have not puchased from Mike, I sold a large quantity of VW parts from my fathers estate to him. His truck and trailer could not haul all of it away in one trip, or even two. Mike was great to deal with, wish he had made it back out to get the rest of the parts.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bubbasvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 2:56 pm    Post subject: Stay AWAY if you want to actually get your shipment Reply with quote

I met the BARNFRESHFINDS Boyer over a year ago. The weasle would not send me my stuff and I am the one that got him tossed off of EBAY....Made off with 500 dollars of shipping, a pair of VW alm. valve covers and an entire exhaust system. I GUESS I AM LUCKY because he did deliver my stuff...that I had to get overhauled even though it was new..YEA, where IS MICHALE BOYER indeed????
alp
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I purchased a new front floor section from him last year. I arranged for a buddy of mine to pick it up. I didn't hear back from either of them and only recently remembered my friend had it. When I contacted him to arrange pick up he said he didn't meet up with Mike and so he didn't have my floor yet. Of course this is my fault for not following things closely. I just sent off an email to Mike to see if he still has my floor. Hopefully he does and we can finish our transaction!
alp
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

can someone provide a phone number for him? please PM it to me. thanks
Diver06
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:25 am    Post subject: Mike boyer ripped me off for 2400 dollars Reply with quote

I am yet waiting for mike to pay me back for the so called rancho trans Ipaided him in full he claimed he was to busy on the road to send it to me for the last year, so I asked my money back and no reply, i even hit him up on face book and he changed his email address so I am here like everyone else looking and I wish I knew what I know now before I made a deal with him. Can someoone help me out where he is with a phone number I live in the4 philippines and thats where I wanted it shipped he gave me a price but thats the last time I heard from him so I pissed already and just asked my money back I dont want nothing from this guy but my 2400 dollars back playing GAMES WITH ME. Thx

alp wrote:
bugnut68
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:59 am    Post subject: Re: Mike boyer ripped me off for 2400 dollars Reply with quote

Diver06 wrote:
I am yet waiting for mike to pay me back for the so called rancho trans Ipaided him in full he claimed he was to busy on the road to send it to me for the last year, so I asked my money back and no reply, i even hit him up on face book and he changed his email address so I am here like everyone else looking and I wish I knew what I know now before I made a deal with him. Can someoone help me out where he is with a phone number I live in the4 philippines and thats where I wanted it shipped he gave me a price but thats the last time I heard from him so I pissed already and just asked my money back I dont want nothing from this guy but my 2400 dollars back playing GAMES WITH ME. Thx

alp wrote:

You might run a search for him over on the Cal Look Lounge, www.cal-look.no/lounge. He was selling stuff on their classifieds some time back.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
payton
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't believe this asshole is still ripping people off and the worthless Samba is doing nothing about it. Him and his POS brother need to go to hell. The samba can go with him as far as i'm concerned. When he gets arrested let me know. Mad
Erik G
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

payton wrote:
I can't believe this asshole is still ripping people off and the worthless Samba is doing nothing about it. Him and his POS brother need to go to hell. The samba can go with him as far as i'm concerned. When he gets arrested let me know. Mad

while i appreciate the frustration, and I personally don't like the guy one bit, what do you expect "thesamba" to do? Magically find the Boyer, and make him pay? these are transaction between two private parties, your beef should be with him. As for thesamba, you are free to leave at any time
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

payton wrote:

This user:
barnfreshfinds hasn't used the site since October, 2008
The barnfreshfinds id is banned from the site - he can't use it.
Since 2008 I have seen him in person at numerous S. CA events.

All users:
If anyone knows of this seller or any seller that has been banned from the site coming back under a new id, please PM or email me directly.
We do not allow banned users to create a new account and return to the site.

If you disagree with any of these policies, please contact me directly with comments as they are not related to this seller. They are overall web site topics.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bugnut68
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe Mike Boyer's ID on the Cal Look Lounge is FrogGuts. I mentioned this feedback thread in a thread over there on that site, but they deleted my post... despite its validity. Hope it's helpful in tracking down what is needed by those left hanging by this guy.
http://cal-look.no/lounge/index.php?action=profile;u=3705
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
pbaptist
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also have troubles with Mike Boyer.

I bought a set of karmann ghia bumper guards from him of E-bay. He sent me the guards but they were nor the correct ones, so I returned them to him.

I refund me half of the money, and now I am trying to get the rest of the money for nearly a year. He constantly makes exuses for not to able to pay me.

I have his address, I have his phone number. If someone is willing to collect the $303 he still ownes me, I can gave you his address.

Or maybe can someone tell me how it works to hire a collection agency to get him paid.

Regards
Patrick
4* Rometsch Lawrence (nr 534, 555, 558 and 561)

Karmann-Ghia Lowlight page and registry
Karmann-Ghia Collectibles database
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Skim
Rants Master

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Mike Boyer - barnfreshfinds - [email protected] Reply with quote

Boyer is homeless now walking the streets of Ontario, Ca. He has been a homeless fuck for a couple years now. Ask the locals. Oh and his brother Richie is spun out on meth. Karma works in mysterious ways.
1954 Sunroof
1959 Lowlight Ghia vert
1960 Lt Grey Double Cab SMZ LEGIT
1963 Deluxe Turkis Walk Thru 15 Window OG Paint
UZI
Platinum FUBU

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Mike Boyer - barnfreshfinds - [email protected] Reply with quote

Does he still got that fierce mullet?

Quote:
mannys66: South Philly Van Club, only the most influential and freshest van club in the vw scene
Quote:
Cuņado: Chrome will get you home!!!!!!!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Skim
Rants Master

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Mike Boyer - barnfreshfinds - [email protected] Reply with quote

UZI wrote:
Does he still got that fierce mullet?

Yes but now has become matted up.
1954 Sunroof
1959 Lowlight Ghia vert
1960 Lt Grey Double Cab SMZ LEGIT
1963 Deluxe Turkis Walk Thru 15 Window OG Paint
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: