Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Mike Boyer - barnfreshfinds - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
This page may contain links to eBay where the site receives compensation.
Viewing feedback for: barnfreshfinds
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: October 24, 2008
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should post some actual information about your issue.

What's his eBay id?
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
payton
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

His Ebay I.D. is vwpartsmaninc. He has also ripped off an ebay member who goes by Joca8550 for more than me. The authorities have been notified. What more actual info about my issue do i need to say. I ordered a 1600 longblock back in July. After six weeks of not being able to get a delivery date i requested a cancellation of the engine. His first attemp at a refund fail do to Paypal not having enough funds in his account. Now he has not returned emails. I am sure he is still dealing in little stuff, but when he gets behind it is the big money people that get defrauded. I will try to copy and add to this thread the whole email exchanges between us. Michael, say hello to www.fraud.org, www.IC3.gov
and i think the boys at www.Brothersmachine.com are not to happy with you either.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the additional information.

For reference, http://motors.shop.ebay.com/merchant/vwpartsmaninc
does not appear to be banned from eBay as he has 9 auctions running at the moment.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
dirty_rat
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i to. it seems have been ripped off Crying or Very sad i paid him $2600 for an engine. my last email off him said he had shipping problems and he would re ship out a new engine. asked for details of shipping. nothing. would not reply. i having been waiting since july????

i recomend for the time being NO ONE GIVES THIS GUY ANY MONEY.

Ontario Police Departmen
2500 S Archibald Ave
Ontario, California 91761
(909)395-2001
dirty_rat
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

out of interest as im non us. how would i file a lawsuit against him?
dirty_rat
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok guys ive just had this email of mike. it reads in short " I will get your shipping details on your motor . I'm having an issue with paypal on the other guys money. that got taken from my account. and says they didnt recieve cash back,,so be patient and your will get you motor
,,sorry about the delays but I dont burn or rippoff anyone ever,,michael
--- On Tue, 11/4/08 "

i will remain in contact with mike. and keep you all up to date on the sitution.
stuart kavanagh
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:21 pm    Post subject: micheal boyer has stolen my money Reply with quote

hello my names is stuart kavanagh living in ireland i bought an 2024 vw beetle engine off micheal boyer of barnfreshfind or vwpartsmaninc in july never received it or trkin no wont answer emails or phone out about 2600 dollors i see im not he only one thats got robbed
payton
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks stuart, can i at least say that Confused
dirty_rat
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think its time that mike boyer himself posts his explanations on this matter. as he said in the last email i had off him. he does'nt rip people off. i know mikes checks up on this feedback. so dont hide

NOW YOUR CHANCE MIKE TO COMMENT ON WHATS HAPPING
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He will not comment since he hasn't visited the site in 3 weeks and asked me to remove him from the site some time before that. He can't post.
Aaron175
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have also been ripped off by Mr. Boyer to the tune of nearly $2000. I ordered a Rancho Pro Street trans and some Sway A Way axles back in August. I was able to speak to him on the phone and remained in email contact up until last week. At first, he was ultra helpful and quoted companies he had dealt with etc., replied to emails promptly and always answered the phone. At the time I placed the order, there was very little, if any, negative feedback on him wherever I looked. I did my homework and researched the guy before buying. Then, it went downhill. He claimed to have shipped the items (I am in the UK) at the end of September (a month after I placed the order!), but when I asked for shipping details or a tracking number, he stated that he was either a) away on a trip and did not have the information to hand or b) waiting on his credit card company to clear some funds - an excuse I find very confusing considering I was asking for shipping details!
I sent an email confronting him about the situation and have not heard from him since. I have contacted companies here in the UK who have had dealing with him in the past and it appears these transactions were completed smoothly. It seems Mr. Boyer has stopped being honest and has now resorted to fraud!
I have since filed a claim with PayPal regarding the matter and I urge the rest of you to also file claims through PayPal if you paid for items you have not received in this manner. The have stated that if they recieve enough similar complaints about Mike Boyer/vwpartsmaninc/Barnfreshfinds then they will investigate further in an attempt to refund monies lost.
It's frustrating to get ripped off, especially after researching the guy. It just goes to show that conmen are everywhere!

Aaron
dirty_rat
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EverettB wrote:
He will not comment since he hasn't visited the site in 3 weeks and asked me to remove him from the site some time before that. He can't post.

everettB. that was'nt what he told me. he was upset in that i've left negative remarks on this feedback and ask me to email you. once a recieved the engine.

i too did my research. Crying or Very sad
shlicks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:22 pm    Post subject: barn fresh finds Reply with quote

hello everyone mike and his brother are quite a pair. they tried to screw me on a sale i had (look up shlicks ) you can see what the guy wrote about me.he and his brother are nothing more than a modern day sanford and son . they tried to get me to lower my price and then offered to buy my car if there lady customer didnt buy it. they are thiefs and liars and should not be trusted. watch out if this clown shows up on samba with a different business name. this guy and his brother cannot be TRUSTED thanks shlicks
payton
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shlicks, please keep us informed about the different names he uses if you can. he is going to be arrested before to long. also if you know other names he uses on ebay. thanks
Richard Roth
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe he is selling on e-bay under the username:
volkswagenpartsdepot
Evil or Very Mad

1966 Empi GTV MKIV
1954 Kabriolett Beetle
1953 Porsche 356 1500S
1957 Cable brake standard model
1962 cable brake standard model
1956 23 window Samba
1960 Austin Healey 3000
1961 Corvair Greenbrier
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
payton
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am preparing a complaint packet for the San Bernardino state Attorney's office. I need to make sure i have the amounts and a few details of the disputed deals anyone has had with Mr. Boyer. Even those of you in Europe, please add your details. Thanks.
shlicks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:57 pm    Post subject: mike boyer/barn fresh finds Reply with quote

great lets keep this guy and his brother from ripping off any more hard working innocent people. it sucks when you trust someone to do the right thing and they dont but it really sucks when you loose your hard earned money. any one who knows information about these clowns (mike boyer & his brother ) please post it . we need to keep these guys from ripping off fellow V W enthusiasts, so if you know where they are or where they do business or what business names they use if you see mike or his brother at a swap meet or offering services. please post it and spread the word. who knows the next person they rip off may be you , a family member or friend. think how it would feel if you got ripped off 2 or 3 thousand dollars.
dirty_rat
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive had an email today off mike boyer which reads.

"i will be shipping you motor and other people stuff in a few days. the shipper is waiting for my other credit card payment to deliver on all 4 orders they have in there warehouse. i have 4 overseas orders sitting there . If not shipped by wednesday next week i will deliver another engine i have here at home to las vegas for you to make right with you. sorry about delay and my error but paypal screwed me all up with all money refunded. And hold with paypal disputes and wont release 8800.00 in cash that was sent to me. michael boyer"

Last edited by dirty_rat on Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
payton
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would not deal with Brothersmachine (who am going to sue) until this whole mess is cleaned up. Mr. Boyer will not even email me for a dispute on ebay. I am going to check with paypal first thing in the morning and post the name and ID # of the rep i spoke with. I really doubt he is telling the truth. I also think he has signed up on the samba under a new name. the last time i checked with paypal he did not have anywhere near $8800.00 in his account. BOYCOTT brothersmachine.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm curious under what legal basis you are going to sue brothersmachine?

Wouldn't that be like me suing Sony because the local Sears didn't deliver a Sony TV I bought?

If you think he has a new id on the site, let me know. Banned users are not allowed to come back under new ids.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: