Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Thanks, gobug.com - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: ratlookvw
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 18, 2024
fweem62
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2003 12:33 pm    Post subject: Thanks, gobug.com - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just a note letting everyone know I had a great experience dealing with CHadd from www.gobug.com. I bought for vintage rims thta were poedercoated. When they arrived, they were as pictured and described. Thanks, Chadd, for your honesty and prompt shipping.

Thanks,
Ryan
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2003 1:51 pm    Post subject: Thanks, gobug.com Reply with quote

I try to help the VW community with good parts and availability. I definately can't help everyone. Peoples views of a used part or car differs from person to person. I thank everyone that has ordered parts from me in the past and present. There are a few people on this site that live to create problems with sellers on this site. To all the split1949's and l227vw's I say this, Put a name and # to your email addresses and let's work together to better the VW community, rather than tarnish it with your negative feedback! What do you you say? Chadd Magee
gobug.com
Dominic
Samba Bouncer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2003 2:10 pm    Post subject: Thanks, gobug.com Reply with quote

Hey Chadd, I don't know if you remember or not but I sent you an email a couple of months back about having a picture of Tonys Orange Rag on your site. I emailed you because you were advertising narrowed beams and had Tonys car there to help with your sales. The only problem was that the beam on his ride, did not come from you. That beam was narrowed by Mr. Trayle Duncan.
I'd say that most "Problems" could be avoided. If you have removed the pic from your website, on behalf of Tony, Trayle, and the rest of us here, Thank you very much. If you have not removed it yet, I don't know why not.

DOM
JHC
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2003 2:27 pm    Post subject: Thanks, gobug.com Reply with quote

Sure, thanks DOM JHC You are exactly right on the beam, it is yours and not mine. I simply used the photo, as does many other mags and sites, because Tony builds nice cars to remember. I used the photo because I liked the car. I have since removed the photo. I would like to point out one thing, since you wanted that pic removed. Where do you think the early 4.5's and 5.5's on that very same car of Tony's came from? thats right DOM, me. I had them chromed for Tony, I did the deal with Tony. So I guess if I was not advertising beams with the photo, I could have some rights to the photo! lol chadd
gobug.com
Dominic
Samba Bouncer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2003 2:32 pm    Post subject: Thanks, gobug.com Reply with quote

It's good to know that you removed it. Like I said before, Thank you CHADD.

DOM
JHC
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2003 2:39 pm    Post subject: Thanks, gobug.com Reply with quote

no problem. Thank you!
Chadd
gobug.com
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 6:00 am    Post subject: Thanks, gobug.com Reply with quote

I use chadd all the time for parts. And I think what chadd is trying to say is this: It's hard to tell a person the exact condition of a part to the point that you never have surprizes or disapointments when someone finally gets it in the mail. Especially since most of this business is dealing by long distance and parts that are (most of the time) at least 30 years old! Look, you can describe something to someone on a phone and the perception and picture in their mind of what your'e describing might be totally different than what you are trying to convey. If I have ever had a difference of opinion with Chadd about a part after I got it I just contacted him and let him know...He has done his best to make it right (NOW REMEMBER...some of these parts that he is locating for you may not be accesssible to him within 24 hours like you want...it may take him a little bit to find another one!).I have been ripped off by guys selling stuff before too, but if a guy will answer back and try to make it right then I say give him the benefit of the doubt...goodnight and remember...this is a hobby, your life is probably not hanging in the balance over the "VW emblem" that you thought had one more scratch in it than what was described on the phone (or whatever). JEFF
www.1964vertshop.com
www.L5VW.com
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2003 12:00 pm    Post subject: Thanks, gobug.com Reply with quote

Hey Jeff...Chadd not so great after all?

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/index.php?photo+200302220903495032
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2003 1:24 pm    Post subject: Thanks, gobug.com Reply with quote

well...sometimes we eat our words, but I am man enough to admit when I am wrong. I just hope that I am not here in this case.I am hoping this is just a misunderstanding and that Chadd will contact me soon. He always has in the past and I have always defended him. I have on my own account as I don't know what his dealings are with other people. I guess I should just keep my mouth shut on issues such as this. Again I hope this is a misunderstanding and that he had to use the wheels for something important and was planning to get my wheels back. I know this is talking the "long" way around this subject but I am trying to be positive while I choke on this crow I am about to eat!
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2003 4:42 pm    Post subject: Thanks, gobug.com Reply with quote

I see that a lot of you guys have good deals with gobug.com chadd magee do you think that it would take from 11-18-02 untill 2-22-03 to get a beam for my 66 bug if anybody knows how to get a hold of him would you please ask him about my beam for my 66 out of 500.00 north carolina
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2003 4:43 pm    Post subject: Thanks, gobug.com Reply with quote

still waiting north carolina.
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2003 5:07 pm    Post subject: Thanks, gobug.com Reply with quote

hey...I didn't do this to open a can of worms...sorry to hear you are having trouble with chadd...I am trying to get in touch with him too.I will continue to try and contact him and tell him he needs to take care of a "FEW" things..
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2003 3:10 pm    Post subject: Thanks, gobug.com Reply with quote

Back from my 3 week trip. Saisoku, if you remember our last email and conversation, you were the one that ordered a king and link beam for your car, as well as dropped spindles that I ordered. No big deal. just a huge waste of my time. Now I am back, and your second beam and second set of spindles are ready to ship. I will send it COD to NC. L5VW, well as for you, you seem to just want to be one of the typical trouble starters here in the Samba. I have taken care of Jeff on his delivery and wheels will be delivered as well. I was helping another V-Dub head to get back from MS to FL. Guess I should be stoned for that as well. This is the reason I am stepping away from VW's and selling online. I always try to help, but shit always blows up in my face. Oh well, guess that's life. Chadd
gobug.com
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2003 4:08 pm    Post subject: Thanks, gobug.com Reply with quote

chadd emailed me concerning the wheels...I understand about helping someone out.We are straight. Thanks for clearing things up Chadd...jeff
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: