Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

gobug.com - [email protected] Chadd Magee
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 12:39 pm    Post subject: gobug.com - [email protected] Chadd Magee Reply with quote

I bought a front norrowed beam from gobug.com on 11-18-02 and still have not got it.I would think that it would not take this long to build it.i talked with chadd magee the owner who said that he was build it.I have tried to many times to contact him lately but their has be no reply i feel that i have been burned out of 500.00 i have just learned that you have to be very leary of the people you do buisness with. michael
JOHN C. GFK!
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 4:25 pm    Post subject: front beam Reply with quote

$500.00!!!!!!!!DAMM.. THAT SUCKS BRO
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2003 4:12 pm    Post subject: front beam Reply with quote

Here we go. You ordered a king pin narrowed front beam with torsion arms, dropped spindles, complete from spindle to spindle. Then after I have it ready to ship, you tell me it is for a 66 beetle. Your bad, not mine. I tell you no problem, but it will take sometime to get a new one built and ready to ship. I have been in touch with you besides the last 3 weeks on a trip to FL. I will be happy to send what you odered the first time, which I have to eat and resell, or send you the second beam that is done for you and will ship on Weds. No, why don't we build a third just for the hell of it! Chadd
gobug.com
UZI
Platinum FUBU

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2003 4:32 pm    Post subject: front beam Reply with quote

send him what he ordered in the first place. it's his problem not yours chadd.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
mixedup59
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 8:11 am    Post subject: front beam Reply with quote

Yeah, send him what he ordered.....it wasn't your fault go bug. Why should you eat that deal??? Just my opinion.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
UZI
Platinum FUBU

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 8:44 am    Post subject: front beam Reply with quote

you try to be cool with people and help them out, eat their mistakes and still they lose their patience and flame you. what an ass! if he hadnt started this crap i'd say be the good guy and finish the second beam. but now? no give him what he ordered. or give him a partial credit towards the making of the new beam.
ChrisM181
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 9:44 pm    Post subject: front beam Reply with quote

Sounds like saisoku@netzero is the one people should be leary of.
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 10:19 pm    Post subject: front beam Reply with quote

I must reply to the front beam that i orded i put on the bottom of my money order FOR MY 1966 bug thank you.
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 10:34 pm    Post subject: front beam Reply with quote

chadd if their was a conflict on the ordering the beam i am man that will say that i was wrong an mean it from the heart.
UZI
Platinum FUBU

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2003 6:32 am    Post subject: front beam Reply with quote

someone bought some seats from me about a month ago. i havent shipped them yet. not once did he ask about the seats. they were close to $1000. is he worried? apparently not. i e.mailed him the other day and said "BTW, i still havent shipped your seats, it'll be a while, like another month or so" he said fine. and since he's cool, i found that he and i are dealing with a seller in europe. i'm buying a bus, he's buying barndoor doors, rims etc. i offered to ship them in my bus, and forward them to him in california. they are ways to develop relationships with people and ways to demolish them.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: