Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Beware of Type3man of Fl. ( Alex Diaz)
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
This page may contain links to eBay where the site receives compensation.
empiracer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2003 12:44 am    Post subject: Beware of Type3man of Fl. ( Alex Diaz) Reply with quote

Beware of [email protected], Alex Diaz of Miami, Florida. He had posted a Ad in search of a type 3 Gas heater timer clock Gauge. I had one, we agreed on trade for type 3 tach. After sending it on 2/4/03 i emailed him week or so later to confirm wether he had received it or not. He replyed saying he hadnt received it yet And doesnt need it anymore. So i tell him to return it when he does receive it and meanwhile i goto P.O. and track package, they show me papers proving delivery 2 days after i sent it and that it was signed by his wife. He has sinced said he does have it BUT i have been waiting nearly 2 month to get the Gauge back. I have emailed him a couple times and he responded with poor exuses and last few times he is not responding at all... So now im hoping i can help other by Warning them of Alex Diaz he is dishonest and it appears that he has stole from me. Dont let him rob you
toydude111
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2003 9:02 am    Post subject: Beware of Type3man of Fl. ( Alex Diaz) Reply with quote

Alex Diaz of Miami was high bidder in one of my ebay auctions. He never sent any money. He is a complete waste of time and energy. His ebay user name is type34man. Check his feedback here http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=type34man
type877
Samba Haiku Masta

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2003 12:21 pm    Post subject: Beware of Type3man of Fl. ( Alex Diaz) Reply with quote

Not sure about the whols state of FL, but you may want to stay away from these ads on samba. http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/[email protected]
The feedback toydude referred to is quite bad.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
69T3Driver
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2003 2:12 pm    Post subject: Beware of Type3man of Fl. ( Alex Diaz) Reply with quote

hey hey hey im from florida lets not get crazy now!
AndrewM
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2003 3:00 pm    Post subject: Beware of Type3man of Fl. ( Alex Diaz) Reply with quote

A great deal of a-holes are from Florida.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Gary
Person of Interest

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2003 7:03 pm    Post subject: Beware of Type3man of Fl. ( Alex Diaz) Reply with quote

Empiracer, have you contacted the postmaster in your area? What he did is considered mail fraud, and if you have the proof, he can pay a fine, go to jail, or both. File a complaint soonest. That's what those tracking numbers are for. Then, e-mail Vince at www.karmannghias.com and ask him to kick the guy right in the nyuts. Chances are Vince will do it. He hates cheaters.
ibjack
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2003 8:44 am    Post subject: Beware of Type3man of Fl. ( Alex Diaz) Reply with quote

Vince is a good guy, I had a positive transaction with him. I've been waiting for almost 3 months for Alex to send me money for a NOS speedo. I get the feeling now that he won't be sending the money. Good thing that I didn't send him the part first.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
toydude111
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 8:31 am    Post subject: Beware of Type3man of Fl. ( Alex Diaz) Reply with quote

Earlyman said... (3/24/2003 at 3:22PM PST)

i only know of one person that lives in florida that is an asshole. but you know what... his brother GEORGE is even a bigger asshole. the must take after their father.

Earlyman should be thankful that he lives in a country where he can express himself freely. I think Ted Nugent said it best...
"Freedom of speech is ultra important. It gives stupid people the right to say stupid things, and show everyone how stupid they are."
69T3Driver
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 4:43 pm    Post subject: Beware of Type3man of Fl. ( Alex Diaz) Reply with quote

"I've said it before and I'll say it again, "Floridiots"."
lot of hate in here. There are plenty of good people in florida who work of VWs. too bad they arnt recognized. Ps if im ever in miamia ill hunt him down and get back ur Gas heater timer clock Gauge. I'l show him
69 fasty x2
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2003 8:15 pm    Post subject: Beware of Type3man of Fl. ( Alex Diaz) Reply with quote

I have seen Alex's name on thesamba for some time. I was talking to him re some T-3 hella flat tail lense's he was offering last year. Good thing I did not agree to the crazy money he was asking. Sounds like I may never have received them.

Did you see photo of the Tach, i.e. did he ever have one?

I would like to see Alex post a response?

Side note, I would figure gas heater gauge/clock at $75-100, and T-3 tach $125-200 ? yes ~ maybe ~ no ?
vw68type3
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 3:28 am    Post subject: Beware of Type3man of Fl. ( Alex Diaz) Reply with quote

Hi fellow Vw jump the guns...
Yes you people who are either living in some other state besides florida or are just missing this beautiful weather.
Why dont you people who just run at the mouth and dont know the complete story either stay out of it or .....
This person emailed me with profound language(By the way i have the emails saved!!)
I offered to return it to him(a guage that doesnt work by the way!!)
And i am awaiting his return address as of today.
Thank you for being soo nice...Smile
empiracer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 8:18 am    Post subject: Beware of Type3man of Fl. ( Alex Diaz) Reply with quote

Alex ..... ive sent you my return address twice now and futher more the address is right on the package it was sent in. i would like you to provide the E-mails with the profane languge, Judging by your Ebay feedback you are the one with the history of foul words and pooor internet deal ethics. i will send you my address One more time and give you 2 more weeks, if i dont receive the guage in the condition i sent it. I Will do as suggested and goto the U.S. Post Office and proceed to have you charged for mail fruad.
Lind
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 9:04 am    Post subject: Beware of Type3man of Fl. ( Alex Diaz) Reply with quote

empiracer,
I would suggest that you fill out the online mail fraud complaint now at https://www.usps.com/postalinspectors/fraud/MailFraudComplaint.htm it will take 1-2 months for them to process the complaint. then they will send both you and the fraudster a letter detailing the complaint and the ways to rectify the situation. generally they will not prosecute a person until there are multiple complaints against them. the letter usually has the effect of putting the fear of god into the person and tends to get good results. if there are multiple complaints and the person does get prosecuted, they get to go to federal prison. federal prosecutors don't mess around, federal court is much different than state court. they have a much greater admissibility of evidence and they have a much higher conviction rate with longer jail sentences.
I have filed complaints against 3 people so far and have got my money or goods in two of the cases. the third is still fairly fresh, so I might get results yet. I do about 600 transactions a year on the internet, and I will not put up with fraud. it is the duty of any victim of a fraud to file a complaint with the autorities. they will fight for you and help keep the next guy from getting burned.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vw68type3
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 10:14 am    Post subject: Beware of Type3man of Fl. ( Alex Diaz) Reply with quote

Hello,
This is not Alex but his wife.I would say it is not his fault but all ours in why it has taken him so long to ship it out for many reasons.The computer somehow got a virus or froze or something for like a month and we could not check our emails.When we finally got on it had erased everything in our system and everyones addresses and emails so we could not mail any money or get any address to mail anything out.These things do happen and I am sorry.We as a family have problems like anyone else.The emails with the addresses we have not gotten from empiracer and I will explain why.The box with the address in it I had no idea who it was from since so many packages come in every week for him and I and my daughter from ebay and everywhere else that I did not bother to look where it came from and threw the box away.The gauge in fact does not work but will be sent that same way,because that was the way we got it.I personally believe there of course is reason to be upset but no reason to prosecute anyone.We are a family and intend to stay that way,so please do not threaten us by means of him going to jail.None of us want that to happen especially our 2 year old little girl.The gauge will be sent as soon as the address is emailed.I have no idea if 2 weeks is enough as I dont know where empiracer is located.The mail system is getting really junky so hopefully it will get there in good time.I am still personally waiting for a couple of toys for my daughter I paid for on ebay and still nothing.Anyways as for LIND I really do think you shouldnt stick things in peoples heads when problems could and should be resolved in a civilized matter and with less problems and complications.I think we have enough problems in the world right now to be bringing more headaches and worries,dont you think??Also I hate for this to be so long But I am trying to voice my opinion as a wife as a mother and as a worried person.So as for all those people saying that florida people as idiots that is absolutely not true.A lot of people are stupid in this world and have nothing to do with florida and alot of people in florida are very intelligent.You should never judge anyone if you dont have any idea who they really are.So much hatred in this world already and war and death and problems why bring more.Anyways I am not defending anyone because everyone has faults and everyone makes mistakes and everyone forgets and all those things that make us human.I really do appreciate you reading this and hopefully understand.Empiracer ,just email me at [email protected] if Alex's email if frozen again and we can go from there I guess.Sometimes with hotmail if you get too many junk emails it stops you from getting any more and it doesnt let the sender know that it did not go through.Hotmail has a system that only gives you 2mb if you choose to go with the free mail.That is what we have.SO after like 100 or even less emails and if you dont check it everyday it will stop getting emails until you empty the folder.Anyways just to let you know.SO email me if you cant reach type3man.Oh and about that type34man situation I dont know who that is but there may be another Alex in miami because type34man is not him.He has been type3man for years now.Maybe longer than 7 years.Who knows.So thank you and talk to you soon.
Elizabeth and Annie(Alex's wife and 2 year old daughter).
Lind
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 12:23 pm    Post subject: Beware of Type3man of Fl. ( Alex Diaz) Reply with quote

OK, here is the simple deal, keep on top of your transactions, don't commit mail fraud and you won't have any problems. if you don't complete the transaction or recieve goods or money under false pretenses (like a trade that you don't complete) well, that is mail fraud. it is a federal offense and a felony. like it said in my previous post, the mail fraud complaint gives the party ample means and time to rectify the situation. this will negate any of your lame email or virus excuses.
vw68type3
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 1:29 pm    Post subject: Beware of Type3man of Fl. ( Alex Diaz) Reply with quote

If you dont want to believe me,Any of you so be it but I am his wife because he is at work right now and doesnt even know I am doing this.And If you dont want to believe the virus situation and I dont even know if it was a virus but if you dont want to believe then oh well.It really is not your problem.It is empiracer's.You have nothing to say about it.You are just being a nosybody.AND it is not mail fraud because we have not said we were not going to send the gauge back.And we are not denying we did not get it.We are saying we are going to send it back.Type877 is was not a tactic and he did not send me.I did this on my own because I wanted to.And Clay8080.Be quiet.Dont say it;s a hoax if you have no idea what you are saying.DO you know us??no.If you want to make believe I am not his wife and he doesnt have a daughter ok.That is your choice.But you are WRONG.And lind.Like I mentioned before we are not purposely doing fraud.We are not denying the fact we have it or that we will keep it end of story.We ARE going to send it back when we get the address and yes we did have computer problems and we lost everything.What si this the first time you hear that this could happen.This does happen.ALOT.And to make a mail fraud complaint is absolutely not neccessary becuase once the address is received the godforsaken gauge will leave our house.WHat the heck is Negate anyways?I have never even heard of that word.So if anyone out there is reading this and have nothing good to say then keep it to yourself please.Thank you.
UncleBob
Grease Midget

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 1:41 pm    Post subject: Beware of Type3man of Fl. ( Alex Diaz) Reply with quote

ne+gate

tr.v. ne+gat+ed, ne+gat+ing, ne+gates

To make ineffective or invalid; nullify.
To rule out; deny. See Synonyms at deny.
Computer Science. To perform the machine logic operation NOT gate

source:The American Heritage« Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
Copyright ¬ 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.
vw68type3
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 1:46 pm    Post subject: Beware of Type3man of Fl. ( Alex Diaz) Reply with quote

ok now i know what negate means.It still does not make it true.I am not a lyer and I am honest.Everything I said is true about the computer and everything else.
Lind
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 2:25 pm    Post subject: Beware of Type3man of Fl. ( Alex Diaz) Reply with quote

Here it is the expanded explanation for those who have smaller vocabularies or a lesser grasp of the English language:

If your computer is really screwed up and you cannot access your hotmail account from any of the ten million other computers in Florida, or your hotmail account is full because you are too cheap or ignorant to get a good email address, both of those are LAME excuses but they can be true. THEN the mail fraud complaint comes in the mail with simple instructions on how to contact the person who has complained against you. This is so that you can rectify (fix/make right) the situation. The fact that you have received a notice from the postal inspectors in the mail means that you cannot use the lame computer excuses (thereby negating the lame excuse). Of course you could still use the excuse that you cannot readààààà
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 2:36 pm    Post subject: Beware of Type3man of Fl. ( Alex Diaz) Reply with quote

Yes the computervirus thing is an easy exuse, everyone believes this and sertenly when you wait a month to fix it ;-)

Its just a poor exuse that's always used by people ho dont do their internet affairs properly.

Pretty easy to blame the computer;-(
My experience.

Peter,
JHC
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: