Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Beware of Type3man of Fl. ( Alex Diaz)
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
vw68type3
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2003 3:22 am    Post subject: Beware of Type3man of Fl. ( Alex Diaz) Reply with quote

Rizzag?!
Who asked for your opinion,all these other people i am sure can speak for themselves...Unless you think you are Everett B.???
He is the only one who can be the judge here...
rizzag
Now Wut?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2003 7:35 am    Post subject: Beware of Type3man of Fl. ( Alex Diaz) Reply with quote

keep diggin! by the way, your right everett is the only one judging about the "content" which stays on his site buy there are thousands of people judging you on your actions that watch this site. you are ruining your reputation more each time you post. im not about to lower myself to a swearing match with you because you have already proven your "great intelect" on this thread so there is no reason for me to even try to match minds with you! but all i was saying is that you need to conduct yourself in a professional way, which you are not, and that i bet you have lost a ton of potention people that would be willing to do business with you. I know this because as an outsider to this thread I am one.

good luck in life
jeff
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
NeverHadaBeetle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2003 9:10 am    Post subject: Beware of Type3man of Fl. ( Alex Diaz) Reply with quote

Dig, dig. Shovel, shovel. I wish I had a Type 3 so I could not be your customer too. Do you have any bus parts I could refuse to buy?
Dominic
Samba Bouncer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2003 9:57 am    Post subject: Beware of Type3man of Fl. ( Alex Diaz) Reply with quote

Mr. and Mrs Florida,
I have read the above and this is the deal. You BOTH have no respect for other peoples property (OPP). Everything is fine and hush hush until somebody brings out the truth about your corrupted family habits. No regards for other people, their time, their money, and now, you have just made a whole lot of people not trust you! I'm a regular here and I have written threads on people getting burned, either outta cash or parts.

If the only thing that comes to mind in a time of problems is your 2 year ols princess, then quit trying to buy and sell off ebay, the samba, and any other site or infomercial, since you don't have time to worry about computer problems and throwing away important addresses. You guys, as a family, don't have what it takes to be respectable sellers in the VW hobby. Quit screwin people out of their merchandise, time and money. I will never buy from you people and you can bet your bottom dollar, as long as it's your dollar and not somebody elses, that more people will find out about your activities and business dealings.

Return the guage so you can focus on the princess so she doesn't ROBB me in 10 years!

Oh, and yes, I have a 5 year old son! He is taught repsect for all things. Something lacking in your family.

DOM
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2003 10:41 am    Post subject: Beware of Type3man of Fl. ( Alex Diaz) Reply with quote

RETURN THE GUAGE!!!
type877
Samba Haiku Masta

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2003 11:45 am    Post subject: Beware of Type3man of Fl. ( Alex Diaz) Reply with quote

type3man: To teach you a lesson AND make an example of you so that others may never approach your level of insolence, we are putting the militant arm of the Sambanistas into action. When you least expect it, the Sambanistas will, without warning, forcefully recover the items you have pilfered. Good luck and may you sleep with one eye open.
vw68type3
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2003 2:05 pm    Post subject: Beware of Type3man of Fl. ( Alex Diaz) Reply with quote

Listen you bunch of ignorant people.We shipped out the stupid gauge on saturday morning.Insured.If you insure something for over $100.00 you cant get a delivery confirmation number otherwise I would have put it on the list so all of you can shut up.He also put it signature required so we can be sure that HE is the one that will receive it and no one else.Also.About the remarks you made about my daughetr you idiot Dominic watch out what you say about her you ass.And type877,SHUT UP.You dont even know whether or not we had shipped it so just shut up.
type877
Samba Haiku Masta

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2003 2:25 pm    Post subject: Beware of Type3man of Fl. ( Alex Diaz) Reply with quote

Now if I was a loser who habitually ripped people off and was finally caught, I would make damn sure that as soon as I was guilted back into consciousness by the Sambanistas and stumbled down to my local post office to ship the poor victims damn part, I would IMMEDIATELY post on this thread to let people know that maybe I wasn't such a bad guy afterall. (I won't even mention sending your wife out to fight your battles...or pretending you were your wife.) I mean why give people, potentially your customers (at least a couple weeks ago), more ammo to not do business with you? As for your last comment...I'm not really sure that you know if you've shipped it. I mean this in a kind, loving way. thesamba does not need your type.
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2003 5:00 pm    Post subject: Beware of Type3man of Fl. ( Alex Diaz) Reply with quote

Gentleman i hope you don't believe stupid ass shipped the part do you? This is just another looser tactic! He has no tracking number because he didn't ship the part. Empiracer go ahead and contact the law and send this clown to jail where he belongs. I looked up this clown's address online and i just may pay him a visit myself for all the trash he has been talking. Don't let your mouth wright a check your ass can't cash!
Dominic
Samba Bouncer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2003 5:31 pm    Post subject: Beware of Type3man of Fl. ( Alex Diaz) Reply with quote

Like I said, get off your STOLEN computer and go pay attention to your daughter before she becomes a thief, just like mommy and daddy. Now what?
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2003 7:11 pm    Post subject: Beware of Type3man of Fl. ( Alex Diaz) Reply with quote

Type3man...
why not just stop responding to the forum messages. The more you respond the more others will respond and this will never stop.
There is nothing you can say that will make this better. Damage has been done. Just walk away, fix the problem with the other party before they contact the FBI Internet Fraud Dept.
Dominic
Samba Bouncer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2003 7:44 pm    Post subject: Beware of Type3man of Fl. ( Alex Diaz) Reply with quote

Spoken like a true regular marvfc!!!!
You know the samba regulars along with the JHC don't let sh!t go!!!!
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 8:30 pm    Post subject: Beware of Type3man of Fl. ( Alex Diaz) Reply with quote

Amen to that! We just don't give up, that is why we own VW'S! Smile
Skim
Rants Master

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 11:05 pm    Post subject: Beware of Type3man of Fl. ( Alex Diaz) Reply with quote

Well where the hell is Type3man HIMself during all of this? It has been going on for over a week and he/she's still emailing in third person. Gawdamnit send them their shiit! and everybody else you've ganked so far. Dont be mad that someone pulled your ho card! If this forum is what it took to get you to resurface then so be it. The Samba will straight get America's Most Wanted on your asses real quick.
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2003 5:47 pm    Post subject: Beware of Type3man of Fl. ( Alex Diaz) Reply with quote

I,m insulted!!!! how stupid do they think we are???????? hope you can visit his ass in jail
empiracer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 2:36 pm    Post subject: Beware of Type3man of Fl. ( Alex Diaz) Reply with quote

Hey everyone !!!! I received my part. I would like to Thank all of my supporters for berating Alex and his family into sending the gauge back. He has asked me to "clear" his name but concidering the extent of effort I have had to go through to have the gauge returned, I feel that it is in the best interest of all on the Samba to leave it as is. It didnt have to be this hard, it was a simple trade. ALEX ruined his own reputation not me. Once again Thanks everyone.
Dominic
Samba Bouncer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 7:41 pm    Post subject: Beware of Type3man of Fl. ( Alex Diaz) Reply with quote

Was the part in the same condition as you shipped? He's still an asshole, you can't fix that.
oilspot
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 9:03 pm    Post subject: Beware of Type3man of Fl. ( Alex Diaz) Reply with quote

I just read this whole thread. I think i need a drink and an advil.
heavy shit
fungi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 5:16 pm    Post subject: Beware of Type3man of Fl. ( Alex Diaz) Reply with quote

Thanks samba folks...You ROCK...SOLIDARITY
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 2:22 pm    Post subject: Beware of Type3man of Fl. ( Alex Diaz) Reply with quote

DAMN THAT HURTS.....I LOVE THE SAMBA, DONT MIND ME JUST PASSING BY. FROM FLORIDA
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: