Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: DannyZ
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
Jonnyla
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:14 pm    Post subject: Great transaction! Reply with quote

Purchased an item and it was received as described and quick, thanks Danny.
averyo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purchased a set of rear seat belts for vanagon. Paid by paypal and got them quickly. I was a bit worried based on some old feedback but Danny takes paypal now and the transaction was completely smooth, no issues at all.
409scott
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had an excellent experience dealing with Danny. Very knowledgable about his products and very securely packagwd. Looking forward to future dealings.
otis_bartleh
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:20 am    Post subject: BUYER BEWARE !! !! Reply with quote

BUYER BEWARE

I tried to buy a shift rod from Danny: http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1711848

First, I have had many many successful transactions with multiple samba sellers. I never expected what came with this transaction.

I had a horrible experience with Danny. He was fast to respond to me until he had my money. I paid for a part with paypal, never got a confirmation from Danny he got my money. I sent him 2 emails asking for confirmation he got my money, and he didn't respond. I sent the money on a Monday, and did not hear from Danny until Friday. He emailed me asking me to call him. I called him, but he had just left UPS. He was asking me for my mailing address, as PayPal had an error on that day and sent the money without showing my address. Had Danny responded to or paid any attention to me when I tried to confirm he got my money, he would've been able to get my address then.

He said he would try and get back to UPS Friday afternoon, but if not it would go out on Monday. Wednesday morning rolls around and I have still not heard from Danny, and he has still not shipped my part. Nowhere in the ad did it state he only ships once a week, and he did not mention that to me until today either.

Yes, I did call him a name first, and deservedly so after he tried twisting the story around, but he didn’t need to bring my family into it, that’s just poor. At that point, he was trying to twist the conversation, but the bottom line was that I paid for a part that still hadn't shipped after ~10 days and the part was still listed for sale. At least I kept to the facts...

Below, I am copy and pasting, exactly as sent, the body of the emails back and forth between Danny and I, with the date/time sent... (I redacted the last names, full email address, and phone numbers for privacy, but marked the spots redacted)

After filing a PayPal dispute to protect myself, Daniel refunded my money 10 days after I paid him, since he had still not shipped my part.

I ended up purchasing the part from another samba seller that I trust, and has always come through...
4/12/15 7:22pm – First response to my initial contact

I did not try to remove it. It must be done right to remove it. It takes time to do it right. Not want I do.

-----Original Message-----
To: mrhanover <mrhanover@***redacted for privacy
Sent: Sun, Apr 12, 2015 09:40 AM
Subject: TheSamba.com Ad - Early Bus front shift rod

A visitor to TheSamba.com has replied to your ad for:
Early Bus front shift rod
Price: $120
at:
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1711848
and sent the
following message:

Adam S*****redacted for privacy
Buyer location: 94553

Hi, need a new shift rod to replace the hacked one in my late '59 bus. Putting in a new trans, so it's a good time. The coupler in the pic doesn't look rusted on, but that is my one concern with this one. Is the coupler in fact able to be removed?

Even a new one is unavailable at WW right now...

Thanks!
-Adam
samba name:
otis_bartleh
4/13/15 7:00am – my response to Daniel

Ok. How much shipped with tracking to bay area, ca 94553? Could we just call it $125 shipped?
Thanks,
Adam
4/13/15 8:22am – Daniel’s response
It's $20 to ship so the total is $140 PayPal is bariman2005@ (***redacted for privacy) if it's paid this morning I'm trying to ship ups today. Let me know

Sent from my iPhone
4/13/15 9:09am my response
Ok, sounds good. One problem, I just went to send funds, but apparently forgot to add the new credit card I'm using for this purchase yet. I didn't put the card in my wallet so that I won't use it. I can and will paypal you as soon as I get home today.
I can tell you I'm good for it and wouldn't ever screw anyone over, but since you don't know me, I understand waiting till payment is received to ship. So I'll paypal you tonight, I get home about 5:30, so should be able to paypal you about 6pm.
I'll email you as soon as the funds are sent.
Thanks,
Adam
4/13/15 9:41am Daniels reponse
Did you notice I have over 1,000 ads? Are you looking for any other parts?
4/13/15 9:50am – my response
I didn't, wow! I'll take a look, as I do need some other stuff too. Thanks for the heads up, and I'll get back with you this evening.
4/13/15 – 7:04pm – my response
Looks like it'll just be the shift rod.
Just in case, I'm looking for brake parts for a big nut transmission, and maybe a rear shift rod.
I have a '59 bus, mango standard, but am swapping out the small nut trans for a big nut trans, but the trans is box to box, so need backing plates outwards. Sending you $140 via paypal now for the front shift rod.
Thanks,
Adam
4/14/15 4:15pm – Me to Daniel
Hi Daniel,
I just wanted to confirm you received the money I sent yesterday. Thanks,
Adam
____________________________________-
4/15/15 9:27am – Me to Daniel
Hi Daniel, still looking to confirm receipt of my payment, and shipment of the shift rod. Thanks,
Adam
4/17/15 10:59am – Daniel to me (had he paid attention to either of the confirmation emails I sent, he would’ve been able to realize then he didn’t have my address)

No address listed on PayPal. I'm at ups right now call me 909-(***redacted for privacy)

Sent from my iPhone

4/17/15 3:05pm Me to Daniel (on the phone after the previous email, I had explained the paypal email, and copied it to him below. Daniel said he would try and make it back to UPS on Friday, but if not, it would be shipped on Monday)

Hi Daniel,
I sent my address via text earlier when we got off the phone, I hope you received it. Thought I'd forward a copy of the email I got from PayPal about their issue, just so you can check it out, and in case it messed with any of your other transactions.
Thanks again, and have a good weekend,
Adam
The email from PayPal that I received yesterday:
Sorry for our error.

Adam S***redacted for privacy,
PayPal experienced a recent system issue which impacted some transactions between buyers and sellers. From 4:00 p.m. PDT on April 13 until 6:00 a.m. PDT on April 14, some transactions were incorrectly labeled as a payment for a service, instead of for goods. This prevented shipping information from being included in the details of the payment.
Some of your transactions during this timeframe may have been impacted by this issue. If you purchased a good or an item, please work with the seller to make sure they received your shipping address. If you purchased or paid for a service, there’s nothing you need to do as the transaction went through just fine.
As always, if you experience an issue with receiving your item, you have 180 days from the date of purchase to file a Buyer Protection claim.
We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
4/22/15 7:13am – Me to Daniel
I re-sent shipping info 5 days ago, and payment over a week ago. You waited 4 days before trying to ship the part I paid for. Has this been shipped yet? With no response to previous emails to confirm you got my payment, PLEASE respond to this and let me know what is going on. I'm beginning to wonder if I'm getting ripped off??? I'd like to get the tracking number that I requested. Please respond today, or I will have to start a PayPal refund procedure and post this all on the samba, which I'd really rather not do, I need the part, not to ruin someone's "cred" on the feedback thread...

4/22/15 7:19am Daniel to me

Call me 909-4*****redacted for privacy

Sent from my iPhone
4/22/15 7:29am Me to Daniel

I will, but I'm getting ready for work and want my tracking number emailed to me...
-Adam
_______________________________-
4/22/15 7:30am Daniel to me
Before I do anything call me

Sent from my iPhone

4/22/15 7:34am me to Daniel
Why? You have my money? Send my part and tracking number.
I'll call today asap, but my request for tracking number today still stands...
4/22/15 7:34am Daniel to me
Call me

Sent from my iPhone
4/22/15 7:46am me to Daniel
I want all our correspondence documented for if I need to get authorities involved.... Do I will be taking notes. I suggest you just do what I paid for and requested.
___________________--
4/22/15 7:54am Daniel to me
You don't want to call I will refund your money later when I get home. Get your story right, saying I don't respond to your emails. I emailed you from UPS trying to ship your part but no address was listed on PayPal. You called after I left UPS and I told you I would ship it in a day or 2. I got tied up. I normally ship UPS once a week. Then you email me threatening me. Did you forget. Since you won't call I will refund your money and you can find your parts somewhere else

Sent from my iPhone

4/22/15 8:15am me to Daniel
I work for a living, so get over yourself, I said I would call, but told you why I couldn't right that moment. So sorry I wasn't willing to be late to work to talk to you. So sorry my world doesn't revolve around you. <Sarcasm implied in last 2 sentences...>

Also, get YOUR story straight. I paid you on 4/13/15. I received no response from you. I emailed you to confirm you got my payment on 4/14 and 4/15. You did not respond. On 4/17, you emailed me saying you were shipping and there was no address. Had you replied to any of my emails, you could have noticed there was an issue that was caused by PayPal, NOT ME, but you still did get my money. When I called you, Friday 4/17, 4 days after I paid you, you had just left UPS and told me that you would try and get back to UPS Friday, but if not, you would ship the part on Monday. I have not heard anything from you until this morning when I emailed you.

Every email between us will be quoted on the Samba feedback thread, in order, and then everyone else can see how you do business. To avoid this, you can ship the part today and send me a tracking number. If there is ANY difference in the part received and the part advertised, I will return it and submit the claim to PayPal.

Or you can refund my money, and I will not have to post that you stole from me.

I have never had a problem with a Samba seller, as I always come through with what I say I will do, and have had many successful transactions with multiple sellers. As someone who's been on the Samba since 2002(?), I expected a much better experience than this.

Let me know what you want to do.
4/22/15 8:21am Daniel to me
I asked you to call and your reply was Why. I will refund you money later. Find your part some where else. I don't deal with people who threaten me

Sent from my iPhone
4/22/15 8:29am me to Daniel
Again you are wrong. My actual reply was: "I will, but I'm getting ready for work and want my tracking number emailed to me..." You replied to this with: "Before I do anything call me"
You really should get your story straight before you open your mouth. I am in complete disbelief this is how you treat customers. A threat to you was the only way to get you to actually respond to me. That sucks.
__________________-
4/22/15 8:32am me to Daniel
And it appears you didn't even take down the ad for the part that I paid for and was supposed to have shipped already. You know that only makes it appear even further that you are ripping me off right?

If you can't see how your lack of communication caused this entire problem, then you should re-evaluate your profession in parts sales...
4/22/15 8:40am Daniel to me
Read you emails, your reply was Why. I'm done arguing with you. Your not my customer. After this I would never sell you anything. What part of I ship once a week don't you understand? I don't need customers like you. Find your parts somewhere else. I will block you from my ads. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone
_____________________-
4/22/15 8:42am Daniel to me
Now you want to tell me how to mange my ads. Get over it

Sent from my iPhone
__________________________--
4/22/15 8:42am Me to Daniel
READ THEM AGAIN JACKASS!!
YOU ALSO NEVER TOLD ME UNTIL TODAY THAT YOU ONLY SHIP ONCE A WEEK.
Block me from your ads, hopefully that means I won't have to see your ads in my search, because I will never order from you again, no worries, I don't like being ripped off.
______________________-
4/22/15 8:44am me to Daniel
Yes, I paid for the part, you never shipped it and still have the ad listed. That is poor practice, as it makes people wonder if you are on the up and up, which you obviously are not.
4/22/15 8:50am Daniel to me
Big bad mother Fucker talks shit behind a keypad. I bet no one in you family can stand you.

Sent from my iPhone
4/22/15 8:50am me to Daniel
Just to let you know, I initiated a PayPal dispute, just in case you were not going to refund my money. Do to your previous refusal to respond to my emails, I have no faith that you will actually refund my money without an official process. As you know, the dispute will be closed when you refund my money.
4/22/15 8:53am me to Daniel
Nice... I love it when someone decides to sling insults. It just shows how you are....
Hopefully all these emails posting in your feedback thread will warn future buyers to stay away from you. This is my final email as you have now stopped trying to talk about facts, and have reverted to immature name calling.

4/22/15 8:53am Daniel to me
I'm glad this worked out this way. I sell thousands of parts and every once in a I run into someone like you. I'd be happy to refund your money and not have to deal with you

Sent from my iPhone
4/22/15 8:55am Daniel to me
Fuck you read your emails you started the name calling

Sent from my iPhone
That was the end of our correspondence. Buyer beware.
neil68
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:33 am    Post subject: purchase Reply with quote

It looks like the seller asked you at least four times to call him, but you refused.

It's not surprising that he finally had to abort the transaction and refund your money...

Der Kleiner Rennwagens
68 Beetle 2332 cc, 204 WHP
12.5 seconds @ 107 mph
Dynojet Test: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9B_H3eklAo
otis_bartleh
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:11 pm    Post subject: Re: purchase Reply with quote

neil68 wrote:
It looks like the seller asked you at least four times to call him, but you refused.

It's not surprising that he finally had to abort the transaction and refund your money...

I did not refuse to call him. If you actually read it, (geez, this sounds familiar) it says I will call him today asap, but was getting ready for work.

If you look at the time stamps, he asked me to call him in the morning, and I said that I would, but was getting ready for work. I was not going to be late just to call him. And what is he going to say when I call him, 9-10 days after I paid for the product, that he couldn't put in an email to me? That was also 2 days after he said he was shipping my part...

How do you justify his lack of response to confirm money received? His refusal to ship the product? His refusal to respond to my emails until I threaten to post it on the samba?

It really shouldn't have been this difficult. I paid for a part, he ignored me, and didn't ship the part as he said he would. 1.5 weeks went past and he still hadn't shipped my part that I paid him for. And then he gets mad at me when I request he actually respond?!
VWPETE
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought some bumper brackets for my Bus. I eventually received the brackets and they were as advertised.
I'm not hear to start an internet argument but Danny got a little short with me regarding my order after I sent an email asking if he had received money and when he may be shipping out my order. ( this came a handful of days after sending the payment ) I understand I can't expect Amazon like quickness, but communicating to a buyer that you will be out of town or can't ship the item promptly for whatever reason is fine. Just let me and others know and don't leave us wondering what happened. We sent money and in return expect the goods that we paid for. We can't read you mind. At the end of the day I got what I ordered and they fit correctly. It just took a while.
DL West-Wiperguy Premium Member
Samba's Wiperguy

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 10:39 am    Post subject: Blocking inquiries from me Reply with quote

Danny is blocking any inquiries from me for some reason. Good job Danny you have a problem,but not with me. DL

Last edited by DL West-Wiperguy on Sun May 24, 2015 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
suebug Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

suebug wrote:
Thinking I may have misread the ad, and knowing that USA '67s didn't come with steering locks (M-248: all export), which yours DID include, I went back to re-read the ad thinking I'd discover my misunderstandings.

In case anyone is wondering, '67 USA did not have steering lock and had specific part numbers to match.

USA key lock (mine) 1/4 turn + start no lock 311 905 855
Euro key lock (DZ,s) 1/2 turn + start + lock 113 905 855

USA lock barrel (mine) 1/4 turn + start no lock 311 905 863
Euro lock barrel (DZ,s) 1/2 turn + start + lock 311 905 861

USA electric switch (mine) 1/4 turn + start no lock no P gray wire.
Euro electric switch (DZ's) 1/2 turn + start + lock with P gray wire.
'60 Single cab
'70 Bitchen 3-speed Schwinn
shaun1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:10 am    Post subject: Danny Z Reply with quote

I tried to buy a steering wheel for my 74 super From Danny that he had in the classifieds. He e-mailed me with "Call me with his phone number" So I called and he told me that he did not have the one I wanted. He gave me detailed instructions on how to search for more ads and told me to pick one and he'd check it out. Long story short I ended up with a better wheel for the same price as the one he didn't have. Pretty stand up guy in my opinion. I'd buy from him again
sjbartnik
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Responded to an ad for a NOS 6v Ghia horn relay, one of the later Hella black plastic ones as shown in the photo with the ad. He responded with his phone number, we talked and he said he wasn't sure if he knew where that particular one was, showed me some other of his ads for horn relays but none of them were what I was looking for. He said he would look for the pictured one and let me know.

Not long after that I got an e-mail from Danny that he found the one shown in the ad. Sent him the money, got the part in the mail quickly. Good transaction.
ALIKA T3
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BAD SELLER!

I bought a Vanagon Jail bar center piece http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1644275

He got my money and never sent the part.

He also ignored my email asking where my part is.

My bad for not having checked the feedback section.
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=416343
Syncro http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4...num+gadget
gabvwkey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought 16 NOS cylinder locks from Danny, met at the Treffen show, paid for them and saved myself a few bucks on shipping.
Thanks for the great deal Danny!

~gabvwkey~ Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Gallery Classifieds Feedback
crofty
Judas of the North

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought some used westy parts from Danny and all was good. Thanks again.

HamburgerBrad wrote:

I slept on crofty's tent once. I passed out drunk from two bottles of Everett's brother's wine.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
oakman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:54 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

I purchased some items from Danny, very smooth transaction and he was very knowledgeable and helpful. I will purchase from Danny again. Thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
onefred
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ALIKA T3 wrote:
BAD SELLER!

I bought a Vanagon Jail bar center piece http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1644275

He got my money and never sent the part.

He also ignored my email asking where my part is.

My bad for not having checked the feedback section.

Hello,
I return to the subject, for it was I who asked to see Alika T3 with Danny to buy me this piece.

Alika T3 which is a great friend Danny paid, but to date, still no news of Danny, and spare parts Vanagon.

And the ad was deleted, but is still visible, as shown in this screenshot.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

So Danny, if you read us, sends the spare part required to Alika T3, as originally planned, like this, then we can put a post to indicate that you met your word, and you is not a bad seller.

If you no longer have the spare part, reimburse Alika.

Bye.

Fred.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Classifieds Feedback
ALIKA T3
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:19 am    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Give up Fred, the MF contacted me all surprised I wrote a bad review.

Yeah, right, he didn't see the payment going through Paypal, although he saw all the email notifications.

He said he would reimburse me, but to this date, I'm still waiting on it.

He can choke on the money and go to hell
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=416343
Syncro http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4...num+gadget
LivinInnaVWBus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:19 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

This guy is seriously fucking mental.
I am in awe.

Buyer beware, I know. I was blinded by the NOS parts and neglected to check his feedback.

I purchased a NOS heater box from Danny which arrived damaged due to improper packaging. An original NOS genuine VW heater box, packed largely with packing peanuts. As anyone who has ever shipped anything could imagine, the peanuts became displaced and compacted, the heavy object settled at the bottom easily allowing damage - luckily I noticed the item bouncing around in the box and I opened it with my cell phone recording.
As to be expected, the heater box shell was rattling around enough to make the box not usable in it's current condition. The pipe which goes into the muffler also was dented, enough to impede exhaust flow.
My solution, I'd take it to a muffler shop, have them weld the shell to the pipe and try to remove the dent as well - whatever the bill is, he pays it. His solution, I send it back on my dime for a refund or deal with the damage. He was attempting to elude that if I didn't pay him extra for insurance, it's not his issue. However the box was not packed to the standards UPS requires for a successful insurance claim, the claim would have been denied immediately.
Now, though Danny stated to me he had shipped thousands of packages, it became clear he had no idea about Paypal or UPS's policies. He kept insisting I keep the heater box and file a claim with PayPal to cover the cost of the damages and ending on that note he stated "I'm done emailing you. Do what you have to do"
It's apparent Danny had no interest in solving the issue if it meant he had to take responsibility for his poor packing.
The entire time Danny attempted to get me to call him, luckily I refused(because I wanted physical proof) or I wouldn't have been able to share these gems with you...

"You acting like a little girl about this whole thing."
"Your a fuck dick. Shove that box up you ass."

Thanks Danny, it was an absolute pleasure. Rolling Eyes
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:18 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

You can't file a claim with Paypal for damage.
Unless he means you should file a dispute.
You may be able to do that but a dispute may require a return of the product.
If it was sent UPS I don't think you have to pay for insurance - it's covered with some minimum?
I didn't think UPS insurance was optional.
Not sure though, I don't use UPS anymore. They are the worst for damaging things and do not pay claims from what I have seen and heard from others.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!

Last edited by EverettB on Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ROCKOROD71
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:04 am    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

EverettB wrote:
You can't file a claim with Paypal for damage.
Unless he means you should file a dispute.
You may be able to do that but a dispute may require a return of the product.
If it was sent UPS I don't think you have to pay for insurance - it's covered with some minimum?
I didn't think UPS insurance was optional.
Not sure though, I don't use UPS anymore. They are the worst for damaging things and do not pay claims from what I have seen and heard from others.

I do a lot of shipping through UPS for work, and Everett is right, they are THE WORST. All packages are insured up to $100. More valuable items can be insured for more by purchasing additional insurance. In 6 years at my current position I have attempted to file claims with UPS on many occasions for damaged goods, missing goods, and shipments returned to me. Not ONCE have they ever turned a claim around for me. NOT ONE TIME. Paying for additional insurance with them is throwing money out the window, they will find a way around it, transfer you a dozen times to speak with different people, keep you on hold until you give up...they follow the "evil company playbook" to a T. Most recently I sent a package to the Prudential Center in Boston, 2nd tallest building in the state. I used the same auto-populated address I have been for years. Package comes back to me as undeliverable. I call and hoot and holler with customer service AND the local hub that delivered it. Had one woman straight up lie to me that they were not able to issue a replacement label, and had them directly blame the driver for the mix up and still I got NOTHING out of them. All I was asking for was a $7 shipping label, from a multi-billion dollar company that economists use to gauge the US economy's health by. NOTHING. Now i just half the weight of every package I send to save money, cuz they don't check THAT either...
/ end UPS rant
/ Start packing rant:
sounds like the pack job in this case was busted. If you pack a decent box with packing peanuts properly, there is no "settling" or shifting of the item, thats the point of them. You put an inch or so down, place the item on top, and fill the rest of the box and PACK them in until there is resistance in closing the box, the item SHOULD NOT MOVE after that. Sounds like he threw it in the bottom of the box and filled it or did not fill it properly. I have no references or scientific documents to prove this, just over a decade of being a warehouse monkey and shipping/receiving thousands of items and seeing the difference between a shitty pack job and a good one. Take this advice however you may...

30 years from now, the next guy may not want your girlfriend, but he may want your classic car, depending on how nice you were to it.

asiab3 wrote:

Careful guys, a petulant child can grow up to be president these days.

**winter drivers: no survivors!**rust warrior**#keepbodyshopsbusy**
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
Jump to:
Page 22 of 34

Jump to: