Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: DannyZ
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
AJBLAIR
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:20 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

This dudes a dick, before our phone call hit the 1 minute mark I had already been called a "fckin Idoit" I believe twice. I found it to be very immature and thats coming from an 18 year old college kid... Never will I do business with this guy.
58Fred
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:45 am    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

I bought Original parts from Danny , easy to deal with ++
Very fast shipping ++
Good communication ++ smooth transaction ++

THANKS
DL West-Wiperguy Premium Member
Samba's Wiperguy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:49 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Excellent seller! Always has the rare hard to find items. Not sure what the friction is between us. I did value our friendship here and purchased many items from you. Sorry Danny I should have been a better friend to you. Don
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
yarrum
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:37 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Brought NOS bay window front blinker lens great product as described, fast postage for international pleasure to do business thanks
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Type3s
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:29 am    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

bought tail light for oval 1955, great product as described, fast shipping to germany, pleasure to do business, thanks Daniel
Stanagon
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:35 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Bought a convertible bug mirror/visor assembly from Danny. Communication and shipping were both very quick. The item was described accurately and works great in my bug. Would buy from again.

www.stanagon.com

My '61 Mango bus thread: http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=110367
My '64 vert thread: http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=386344
My '71 squareback thread: https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=637709
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
mattlockwood
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:21 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Well, sorry to say, but I won't be buying any more parts from Danny.

Ordered two complete reverse light housings for $50 . reasonable deal.

One of the reverse light housings was broken- the screw boss was completely broken off and missing, meaning that it could not be attached to the bus, making it completely useless.

3 emails to Danny asking for just half my money back. No response. Nothing.

Not dealing with him again.

This is my first feedback post in 4 years of samba..
M0anaMan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:41 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Great seller - radio block off plates were exactly as described. Shipping was fast and very well packaged.

Thank You Danny
kmichael
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:48 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Just bought a pair of the 36/40 hp intake manifolds and spacers from Danny. Items as described with quick shipping. Very smooth transaction...thanks Danny
SGKent Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:55 am    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Danny is a good guy. I bought a center pin kit from him that he had but could not locate. He promptly refunded the cost. We've done business before and it has always worked out well.
3noses
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:44 am    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

I bought a 1960 SE OEM key from Danny recently and was pleased with the product, shipping and communication. The problems that some buyers had in the past with Danny may now be ancient history. I would buy agiain from Danny if he had something I needed.
Thanks!
mr matt
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:11 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Bought a manual from Dan,
prompt response to request to purchase, good communication, received item promptly, item was as described. Absolutely would buy from him again.
Thin Metal
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:49 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Received my order quickly just as described. I would buy again for this seller. Thanks Danny!
nestbedding
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:41 am    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Wow. Here is what this seller has called me today:

[email protected]
9:25 AM (11 minutes ago)
to Joe
Fuck you your a dick

Sent from my iPhone

On Tue, Jun 26, 2018 at 9:16 AM, <[email protected]> wrote:
You don’t scare me. I’ll sell parts either way. Your an asshole. Oh I don’t have service. I’ll post that you wouldn’t call me when I asked. Have a nice wait

Sent from my iPhone

On Tue, Jun 26, 2018 at 8:39 AM, <[email protected]> wrote:
I asked you to call me 3 times and you come up with some lame excuse about no service. Then you file a claim with PayPal. I’d rather keep it then sell it to you. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone

I tried to purchase a stove from him. Sent the money, and he said call me. I told him very plainly that I was camping and had no cell service. I could email through the campgrounds wifi but had no service. He kept demanding I call him. I said just send me the stove or refund me, I can't call you. Then he basically starts calling me names.

So, at this point he has stolen my money and kept the stove. I paid through friends and family so I can't get the money back. Just buyer beware, this guy will steal from you. And yes, I was camping. I don't know what is wrong with some people.
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
16CVs Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:26 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Here is the best reason to not pay anyone with "Friends and Family" on Pay Pal.

"I paid through friends and family so I can't get the money back"

Pay Pal loves this, people think they are getting over on Pay Pal by not paying any fees. If you call Pay Pal for a dispute they will just say Tough Luck. You were paying a friend, if you were buying or selling you should use our regular "Goods and services" that provides protection.

Stacy
Samba member # 14980
Call anytime number 650 722 4914 .
Keep Your van running and upkept tastefully for the love of the hobby.
Don't let your van end up in an "abortions" thread.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
otis_bartleh
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:14 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

nestbedding wrote:
... I paid through friends and family so I can't get the money back. Just buyer beware, this guy will steal from you. ...

16CVs wrote:
Here is the best reason to not pay anyone with "Friends and Family" on Pay Pal.

"I paid through friends and family so I can't get the money back"

Pay Pal loves this, people think they are getting over on Pay Pal by not paying any fees. If you call Pay Pal for a dispute they will just say Tough Luck. You were paying a friend, if you were buying or selling you should use our regular "Goods and services" that provides protection.

Stacy

Call them and try and file a claim anyway. The last time I used Friends and Family for a purchase I got burned, so never again. However, I still called PayPal, even told them it was with Friends and Family, and they filed my claim anyway and I got my money back. I don't know if that had to do with the purchase being linked to my credit card as opposed to my bank account, but it's worth a shot at least.
DannyZ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:46 am    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

I asked him to call me 3 times he said he had no service. I was trying to tell him this stove is European and uses a different propane bottle and can’t be used with US propane bottles. I was going to offer him if he still wanted it or if he wanted his money back. He claims he paid with friends and family but he filed a claim with PayPal and they put a hold on the funds. Then he made all these threats against me so I told him to wait until PayPal gave him his money back. If he had called me and wanted his money back he would already have it. I told him to call PayPal but he insists he can’t because he paid with family and friends then why does PayPal have a hold on the funds? He’ll get his money back when the claim clears. Don’t make threats against people. Thats all I have to say
DannyZ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:48 am    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

When I asked him to call me he said he had no service. I told to call when he had service he said ok. Then he got mad and started with his treats
nestbedding
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:40 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

No Danny, I said I had no service and you demanded I call you so I said just refund me then you started with name calling and saying FUCK YOU to me. Sellers like you on Samba ruin it for EVERYONE. I have tried to get the money back on Paypal, was told no luck. I have asked Danny for the money back but I have about 6 emails with FUCK YOU and see you at the Classic so I will have to just see how he is to deal with face to face this Saturday. The guy is a thief.
nestbedding
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:45 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

On Tue, Jun 26, 2018 at 9:25 AM, <[email protected]> wrote:
Fuck you your a dick

Sent from my iPhone

This is the type of email you will get from this seller. If someone says they can't call you THEY CAN'T CALL YOU! You could have simply told me in an email it was European, I would have said ship it anyway, problem solved. Instead, you choose to send me about 20 emails calling me every name in the book. Do you not have a shred of common sense or decency?
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
Jump to:
Page 23 of 34

Jump to: