Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: DannyZ
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
DannyZ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:15 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

It was a simple mistake. I had you call to tell you the one in the photos was sold. You were so mad you wouldn’t let me say a word, all you did was yell at me. Money refund right away
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jimrochford
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:10 am    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

AVOID THIS SELLER. Below is my story.

On Sept 3, 2019, Danny Zepeda sent me an unsolicited e-mail asking me if I was still interesting in buying a key for my early 1960s VW Bug. A couple of years ago, I responded to his Samba.com ad which showed a large key ring with probably a few hundred keys - keys from a dealer which were already cut with specific codes. At that time, my key wasn't available, so I moved on. Now, I got this e-mail so I thought he found my key.

Danny Zepeda attached the link to the original ad. The original ad was for $20 per key. I had to ask Danny Zepeda for updated pricing. Big mistake. Now the price was $25 plus $5 for shipping. I thought about it and I sent him $30 via PAYPAL.

Within a few minutes, I sent Danny Zepeda an e-mail stating I sent the payment. On Sept 8, I hadn't heard from Danny Zepeda so I e-mailed him asking :did you receive the payment and did you ship the key." Danny Zepeda responded with a e-mail that stated one word "YES." Normally, when I purchase something on Samba.com, I get an e-mail stating the seller received payment AND another e-mail when the item was shipped. In this case, I get "YES."

On Sept. 14 I e-mailed Danny Zepeda and asked him when did you mail the key. I haven't received it. Danny Zepeda's reply was "Send my your address." He had my address when I sent him the e-mail telling him I just paid via PAYPAL. Why would he need my address again if he already mailed the key? THIS IS ANOTHER SIGN THAT THIS IS A SCAM.

On Sept. 15 I e-mailed Mr. Zepeda my address. On Sept. 16, Danny Zepeda sent me an e-mail that stated "that's the address I shipped it to." AGAIN, ANOTHER SIGN OF A SCAM WHEN THE SELLER WON'T TAKE RESPONSIBILITY.

On Sept 17 I sent Danny Zepeda that I would wait two more days. A few hours later, Danny Zepeda wrote "It was shipped. you had the option to buy insurance and didn’t buy it. I’m an honest person and I’m telling you I shipped it last week."

If the key was shipped, then I would have got it. Mail gets delivered.

I'm pursuing a dispute through VISA.

There is nothing sold on Samba.com that must be purchased from Danny Zepeda. Whatever Danny Zepeda sells is available from other vendors.

I suspect that Danny Zepeda didn't have the key from the very beginning. He is hoping that you will pay via PAYPAL using the "send money to a friend" AND you don't request the insurance. If you meet this combination, I suspect Danny Zepeda will pocket your money and never deliver the product. If you have to buy from Danny Zepeda, request updated photos of the item AND buy via PAYPAL using the "vendor" feature. If you do this, PAYPAL will go after Danny Zepeda when he doesn't deliver.

One last item - avoid any seller that asks for payment via a money order. Money orders are like cash. It's likely you'll never see the item.

Avoid Danny Zepeda.
DannyZ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:30 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

I mailed the key to this guy. I asked his his address so I could send him the tracking number, then I realized there is no tracking on letters so I couldn’t send a tracking number. Your wrong saying you can buy these parts from anyone on the Samba. Im sure I’m the only one selling pre cut keys from the dealer. As to me raising the price, they are my parts and I can raise the price any time. I also never asked for a money order. How do I know your not a thief and you got the key and are lying saying you didn’t get it. I’m telling you I sent the key. YOUR A LIAR

By the way I didn’t ask you to send the money thru friends and family. I still think YOUR A Liar

Another thing all my ads say insurance is an option if you don’t buy insurance I can’t be responsible if a package is lost or damaged. Your fault for not buying insurance
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jimrochford
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:45 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Bottom Line, I paid Danny Zepeda his asking price. I waited. He didn't acknowledge he received the payment and he didn't send me an e-mail that he sent the key. I sent him my name and address in the e-mail to him moments after I sent the payment, so he had my address.

I should have looked at Danny Zepeda's other feedback comments. If I did, I wouldn't have sent him the $30. Danny Zepeda claims he mailed the key. If so, then USPS lost it. I've never had a letter lost by USPS.

Danny Zepeda stated that I should have bought insurance for the key. With insurance, he said, I would get a tracking number. it Lets be realistic - it is a key. It fits in an envelope with a regular stamp. The USPS doesn't usually lose envelopes.

With regards to insurance, I don't need insurance on an item to get a tracking number. I can get a tracking number with a registered or certified letter. Even if I did get insurance, then I would have to deal with USPS for the insurance refund. Finally, I paid Danny Zepeda $25 for the key and $5 for shipping. What is involved with shipping a key? An envelope and a stamp. That doesn't sound like $5 to me. But I paid it.

I wanted the key. I don't have the key. Danny Zepeda calls me a liar while, at the same time, calls himself honest. I don't need this kind abuse from someone that has mixed feedback comments. Danny Zepeda probably didn't have the key, he probably didn't send the key, however, he took the money. I'll never get the $30 back from him. What I can go is provide future buyers with factual information about my purchase so they are informed before the send Danny Zepeda any money.

Simply put, just AVOID this seller. Do business with vendors that want your business. Vendors that will acknowledge receipt of payment, vendors that tell you when they sent the item, and vendors that will stand behind there item from the advertisement to delivery. Ask yourself this question, do you really want to go through what I'm going through when you could have bought from someone else?

AVOID Danny Zepeda.
DannyZ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:28 am    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

It was taped to a piece of card board to ship it, otherwise the key would tear the envelope that’s why I charge $5 to ship. That’s why I put the part about the insurance in my ads. It’s your fault for being a cheap ass and not buying insurance. I get lots of emails every day. When anyone pays with PayPal it tells them who they are paying, so my name is there. You get mad because I didn’t answer your email. Again there’s no tracking on envolopes. When someone asks for a key number I check my keys to see if I have it before sending them the total. By the way if you read the ad I have sé keys 1-795. No one else is selling precut keys I’m the only one. I still think you got the key and are saying you didn’t get it. Your a liar. So take your lies somewhere else. I put you on my classified ignore list so you don’t have to luck at my ads. LIAR
peecee69
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:04 am    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

I was a little apprehensive about buying from Danny considering all the negative feedback.

However, I had a good transaction, and the parts were as described and shipped exactly as agreed. I'd buy from him again without question.

Last edited by peecee69 on Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Parky77
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:10 am    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

I'm in the UK and bought a pair of three point seat pins, springs and levers as missing for the resto of my '73 Beetle 1300. Just can't find them over here and a bit of Googling brought me to the add here on The Samba. No problems at all with the purchase. Had plenty of communications, I paid by paypal and the items were with me in a few days via airmail. Was just as easy a transaction as buying from ebay. No complaints at all, a happy buyer.
bbigg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:59 am    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

I responded to an ad Danny had posted. I was late and 2 people had got to him before me. He said he believed he had more, that he would find them and let me know. Day or two later he emailed me and said he had found the part. I sent him payment through PayPal. Few days later I got the part. Now this part is not reproduced and have only seen one for sale and he was asking 3 times more than Danny was asking. He had what I needed and provided the part in a quick manner. If he has more parts I need I will definitely buy from him again! Thank you Danny
dvieira
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:42 am    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Danny is an awesome seller, always has what i want or need, no problem with dealing with mrHanover !!!! and I've dealed with Danny for a couple years now.. Steer wheel cover....

Thank You DannyZ Very Happy
WrennMetallWerks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:43 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Love This Dude for Collecting all this Amazing stuff for such a time as now.

Even swooped up a set of OG Safari's at this last Treffen.

Score... Easy Going ... Kool to Work With ...

Purpose Over Pleasure 🕊

“Hard Werk ⚒ God First “

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=0-PSeV52tZ4&si=wpcuRnQyvIFo2nCJ
https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=PaCorLXzC5w&si=cbzT8fjlzVlIWfSV
https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=_aoE5aYSutY&si=mkZKPxd_41QA1kfs
https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=_NzUyyVexAE&feature=share
https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=UI8yUrIWS7E&feature=share
Richy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:02 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

I bought an early 911 Porsche coil . I was very satisfied , fair price , shipped quickly and as described . Rich
dave13603
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:02 am    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Bought an assist strap for my Squareback. Perfect transaction and fast shipping. Would buy from Danny again. Thanks!
Suboval
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:04 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Purchased a relay from Danny.
Fast shipping.

There's two things we learn from history:
1.) History repeats itself.
2.) We don't learn from history.
Just us buses
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:27 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

I bought a Bentley manual from Danny. He was patient when I couldn't make my PayPal account work at first. Communication was real good. There was a glitch in shipping but he worked it out. Danny does his best but stuff happens.I couldn't be happier.
Soul_Rebel
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:49 am    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Danny is the man! very satisfied with my purchase and communication was great!
sloans265
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:21 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Just received a decklid from Danny. Arrived BETTER than I actually expected it to be! Great price. Great communication. No BS on the shipping! Will gladly do business with him again!
jlarrey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:57 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Purchased a pair of Ghia torsión bar covers from Dany. Good seller to deal with.
Many thanks!
José
jwp67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:39 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

I purchased a Ghia mirror from Danny. It arrived quick and packed well. He communicated with me through the whole transaction. I would not hesitate to order from him again. Thanks Danny!
vintage fiberglass
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:33 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

I just bought an original autographed Empi Beetle ad photo from Danny. The total cost was $75 plus shipping and Paypal fees. $90 total. He put the photo in a flexible plastic type envelope loose with a piece of cardboard next to it (not in between cardboard like he should have). The picture arrive creased, cardboard creased etc. He didn''t even write do not bend photo on the envelope. I contacted him right away and he told me to ship it back for a refund. Once he got it back (I packed it 10 times better than he did) , he said it was not his fault and he was not going to refund me my money. I told him he can't keep my money and the picture. I filed a Paypal claim against him and he sent me a refund. Who ships expensive pictures like this??? and treats people like this?? I will never buy from him again. Vintage Fiberglass
DannyZ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:55 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Your a big cry baby. I also shipped a print the same day in the same packaging to England no problem. This was the carriers fault. My ads say if you don’t buy insurance I can’t not be responsible for loss is damage. I’m glad you wanted your money back. You don’t deserve such rare art work. Don’t worry I put you on my classified ignore list. I don’t need your cry baby ass looking at my ads.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
Jump to:
Page 25 of 34

Jump to: