Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: DannyZ
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
Emeraldlion
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:54 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Yeah, again it is my fault you continue to refuse to send the refund? You started the rude emails by telling me yesterday it was my fault and I was dishonest. I am strictly telling you the way you have chosen to respond to this is bottom of the barrel and no way to handle business. You ha e made it very clear in your emails you have no intention to make it right and just refund what I sent, which was what you requested.
Emeraldlion
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:00 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Latest response

"Go ahead. It’s not affecting my sales. Anyone that’s reads it can see what a cry baby you are"
Emeraldlion
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:15 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

And again,
"Keep making yourself look like a CRY BABY."

This was my response:
"I will. I will cry and cry and cry until something gets done. I dont have a problem with you calling me a cry baby. That is the adult equivalent of a schoolyard bully. You have no intent on stopping and either do I. What do I care if millions of people who I dont know want to call me a crier. I care about the way you are treating me and the way you are choosing to conduct business."

If the moderstors are following, is it possible to ban Dannyz until he chooses to offer a resolution instead of just acting like a 5th grade schoolyard bully?
Emeraldlion
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:43 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

His response to the above email

"Your the dishonest one who thought you got over on me. Just wait for your money now."

He also slammed me earlier for my spelling.......

For anyone that missed it, apparently he is mad that his add is listed at 55 dollars and he requested 60 total from me. I didnt think twice about it to be honest and just sent what he requested, I am not trying to read anyone's mind. Then he started into all of the you didnt send fees you didnt do this you are dishonest. I just simply requested a refund and told him I would keep looking. This guy is a blowhard and maybe I am a cry baby, I just want my refund. He is the one showing his resr to the entire forum.
DannyZ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:35 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

After all the shit you sent me in your emails you can wait for your money. The easiest thing you should have done was send the correct amount like most honest people do. You thought you were getting over on me. Now you can wait for your money.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Emeraldlion
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:40 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

You are a real piece of work. Keep up the bully mentality. Keep up calling me dishonest. You screwed up. It has nothing to do with being dishonest. It is not my responsibility to read your mind. It is your responsibility to keep your crap straight. When you asked for more money I simply asked you to refund and I would look elsewhere. That is when you started into all this crap. All I want is for you to send my money back. You seem to want to try to prove you are a big guy. You have proven that you are nothing but a thief.
DannyZ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:52 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

I never said I wasn’t giving you your money back. Because of your rude emails is why you can wait for your money. You’ll get it back when PayPal settles the claim. If you would have been straight up guy none of this would have happened. I doubt I’m going to get banned because your crying about your money. You’ll get it in 7-10 days. I’m done arguing with you
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:01 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

This sounds like a simple case of misunderstanding what the actual total should have been from both sides.

To be more clear from what was above:
The part was $55 + $10 shipping + fees.
He accidentally told you $60 + fees.
You paid what he told you, you weren't trying to cheat the seller.

I believe you have to go through the claim process if you started a claim.

Danny - If it's possible to close it quickly on Paypal.com immediately and have the refund go through, please do that and don't cause unnecessary delays.

The rudeness from both sides is not necessary but if he is responding to you and going through the claim process, we don't ban people for that.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
DannyZ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:29 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

I’m just trying to prove a point. He can wait for PayPal. I’ll teach him a lesson to talk shit to me
Emeraldlion
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:38 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Teach me what lesson Danny? Teach me that you are a big guy who cant admit he was wrong? Teach me you dont know how to handle a dispute without hurling insults and vulgarities? True indicstors of the mental prowess you possess. In my opinion in the immediate jump to shifting blame and the cursing is proof you are a tiny person with a tiny mind that is co instantly looking for a way to prove he is more than he is
DannyZ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:56 am    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Who’s waiting and crying about this? If you had been honest and paid what was the correct amount this would have never happened
Emeraldlion
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:12 am    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Keep trying to make it my fault and calling me dishonest. Your mistake didnt even cross my mind. It is your flipping mistake that you refuse to accept responsibility for.
Emeraldlion
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:16 am    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Honestly, you ha e become a bore Danny. You have nothing new to add, everything comes back to you trying to make this my fault. You continue to cuss and curse at me through emails and the simple minded nature of your approach to this is now old. Handle your end of business , I am done with you and will not respond to anything other than "your refund is sent." Good bye
DannyZ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:47 am    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Your the one talking shit. You keep sending me nasty emails. I just delete them. Keep wasting your time and wait for your refund
Emeraldlion
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:14 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

The PayPal dispute center has shown that they are waiting for a response from danny for over 24 hours. He has voiced to me he has no intention of settling this quickly. As I have mentioned he has said in his emails multiple times he will just make me wait. This is a power play on his part to prove he is in control.

Any member just needs to be aware of the true nature of the person they may be dealing with.
DannyZ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:30 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

I don’t treat costomers that way. It’s only you. I don’t like your rude emails and shitty additue. Keep waiting you’ll get your refund when PayPal decides
Emeraldlion
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 4:40 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

DannyZ never refunded my money. He never responded to my PayPal dispute. He acted as a common petty thief and kept the money. He let the entire dispute timeframes run out and PayPal issued me a credit as he wouldnt respond.

I dont care if he claims I am the only person he treats like this. The fact is if he treats one person like this he will have a mind to treat someone else like this. He acted to prove himself and make himself feel big. Well big man, you proved nothing to anyone. Hope life serves you exactly what you deserve.
DannyZ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 10:01 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Big cry baby. Made you wait for being an asshole
DannyZ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 10:05 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

That’s ok the part you wanted sold to someone that deserves it
67_13Deluxe
Samba Resident Alien

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 4:53 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

I bought some bullet turn signals from Danny. They arrived fast and well packaged. Ill definitely buy from him again. Thanks Danny!

56 Beetle - Wilbur. I found a lot of lipstick on this pig so far.
63 Beetle - Luna
66 13 window Bus - Tetanus
71 Bay Window - Lola. Totaled.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
Jump to:
Page 27 of 34

Jump to: