Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: DannyZ
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
Matts Bug Parts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:50 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

I have bought a number of times from Danny over the past 2 decades. Never a problem. On the most recent transaction the wrong tracking number was sent to me and I tracked it and it was delivered 2500 miles away. I emailed Danny and we talked that night. Very quickly he sent me the correct tracking (He sent two parcels to Canada around the same time). Tracking of correct parcel was showing no progress. Danny was very responsive and we agreed to wait to see if it moved. We also talked about "what if it is lost". I am confident it would have worked out if the parcel was lost. However, patience is a virtue, the parcel arrived today a month after it was shipped. Usually takes 1-2 weeks but we are in an unusual time.

Thanks Danny for another top shelf transaction.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
56Cabrio
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:06 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Bought a couple items from Danny, no problems, he responds to e-mails in a timely manner and ships quickly. What more can you ask for.
Thanks Danny

1956 Rag Top owned since 1988
1956 Convertible owned since 2000
1963 Hard Top

RIP Dad 4/20/1951 - 2/4/2023
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Yustrn
JHC Controla

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:52 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Emailed, paid, part came as described...thanks again for a cool part.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
67conv
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:55 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Bought a rare rear seat '67 style' lobster seat belt and loop from Danny, nice! Packaged nicely too. Also super fast shipping time! Thanks Danny. Highly recommended Samba asset.

Previously owned: 72 "Baja Champion SE" Spec. Edition Super Beetle bought NEW; 79 Convertible bought NEW; 67 type 1 savanna beige; 67 2.0 911S; 73 2.4 911T; 63 356 T6 B Cabriolet; 64 356 SC sunroof coupe; 72 Type-3 Squareback; 68 + 69 Type-3 Fastbacks; 87 Vanagon GL Wasserboxer
restojohnny
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:29 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

I’ve been dealing with Danny for 100 years now and just did another deal this morning and as always never a disappointment Thankyou brotha for always being straight up and cool every time Cool
53 LHD, LH cargo door standard kombi
54 Pre-A Porsche
55 oval ribbed door non-semiphore
56 semiphore ragtop
63 notchback (work in progress)
67 OG black paint beetle sedan empi accessorized
67 original Empi GTV beetle convertible !!
67 euro squareback
67 deluxe walkthru (work in progress)
67 convertible ghia (work in progress)

"STAY OUTTA MY BACKYARD !!! "
LAGrunthaner
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:07 am    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Danny is the best go to parts guy around. It's always nice to buy from him and always super fast, fair and courteous. Thanks Danny a pleasure to do business with you.
www.mauiroadsters.com
http://www.oacdp.org
Lind wrote:
Have you considered simply starting with a nicer bus? I don't know what your skills are, but the race is easier if you can see the finish line. If you are not a runner, don't start off doing a marathon.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Acab77
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:51 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Purchased a steering wheel late last week. It came today and was installed immediately! Very Happy
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

'64.5 Ford Mustang
'67 Datsun Roadster
'72 Chevy LUV
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
SGKent Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:46 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Danny bought an item from me. Thank you Danny.
frehstan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:28 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Just ordered and received an original can of Glacier Blue paint from Danny. Fast shipping and easy to deal with. Thanks Danny.
'56 Ghia Gazelle
'64 Sunroof Beetle
Matts Bug Parts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:59 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Another smooth transaction with Danny!
61karmann
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2020 7:51 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Easy transaction on hard to find part, quick response. Thanks so much.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
DannyZ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:19 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Thanks for the nice feedbacks. I’ve been selling parts for more than 35 years. Merry Christmas
dunsailn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:22 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Smooth transaction.... I found the long lost missing ashtray for my 1971 VW Bus among DannyZ's inventory in the Samba classified ads. I made payment through PayPal and got a quick response. DannyZ shipped it out and it arrived within a few days. The item was packaged well and was exactly as described in the ad. I will order from DannyZ again and have already recommended him to others! I'm a happy camper Smile Thank you.
stephdu56
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:26 am    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

A very easy and pleasant transaction!!!!

Found an hinge cover for my 60 panel, with the good color and matching patina.
No one can say that it is not original to the bus.

Very fast answer, shipping.......

Hope to deal with him again, i recommand him to others too!!!!

many hard to find original parts at a fair price!!!!!!

Thanks again from France.
3foldfolly
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:54 am    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

I bought some bus door trim panel clips from Danny. They arrived quickly at the agreed price. Danny is a straight up seller, would not hesitate to buy from him again. Thanks Danny!
mistercoffee
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:02 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

I purchased a cabinet door and drawer from Danny for my 1979 Westy. It was a great transaction and will always check with him when I am looking for another item. I highly recommend and trust him for purchases.

Thanks Danny!
wqsgagnon
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:16 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Danny is the type of seller that when once you pay, and then email him for a tracking number 3 times in 10 days, he doesn’t respond. Totally ghosted. Then after 11 days of no response and several emails I called him. He tells me he’s 62 years old, and that his daughter handles his tracking. Then he tells me his daughter is on vacation. Excuses, and more Excuses of why he can’t produce a tracking number. I explained to “Danny Boy” that when buyers make purchases online, tracking numbers are expected. I also explained to Danny Boy that if he had actually responded to my requests for tracking over the last 11 days, we wouldn’t have been in this mess. In addition to the fact he sold me misrepresented and incomplete Parts. As you can see, I’ve been a member for 17 years on the Samba. I’ve bought and sold thousands of parts over these years. I’ve never had a bad complaint, or had to write one on another user, until now. If you check DannyZ feedback, you will find many of these unhappy feedback posts about him over the years from lots of Samba users. I should have checked the feedback before buying. Don’t make the same mistake.

save your money and aggravation and find another seller.

This guy has about a 50% failure rate.

I think it’s quite funny he can produce a tracking number to make a complaint about me, but couldn’t provide that to me over 11 days of asking?

Again, don’t waste your money
DannyZ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2020 10:21 am    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

All this guy did was complain and call me names. Sellers beware of this guy he’s nothing but trouble
wqsgagnon
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2020 11:18 am    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

DannyZ wrote:
All this guy did was complain and call me names. Sellers beware of this guy he’s nothing but trouble

Again, every single buyer across the globe expects tracking info once shipped. And every single one of those buyers can’t stand it when they email the seller and they don’t respond AT ALL for 11 DAYS. That’s terrible!

DannyZ is your guy, if you want to buy something, then receive it and find the item to be incomplete, and then ship it back to him on your dime, and then email him for tracking for the replacement item 3 times, and then not get a single reply in 11 Days, and then have to call him and still not get the tracking numbers that should have been sent 11 Days earlier, while dodging his barrage of excuses.

DannyZ is this type of seller.
DannyZ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2020 11:42 am    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

This guy thinks he’s perfect and never makes mistakes. Seller beware he’s nothing but trouble. By the way not everyone asks for tracking it’s about 5 percent of buyers. Only inpatient buyers ask for tracking. Almost all buyer understand. This guy is just a rude cry baby. He called my all the names in the book and threatened to have me banded from the Samba but I’m still here. By the way I sell hundreds of parts per month. Every once in a while I run into buyers like this loser Wes Gagnon but that’s part of selling parts. Sellers watch out for this guy. Merry Christmas
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
Jump to:
Page 28 of 34

Jump to: