Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: DannyZ
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
wqsgagnon
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:15 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

DannyZ wrote:
This guy thinks he’s perfect and never makes mistakes. Seller beware he’s nothing but trouble

Buyers beware! As you can see above on Danny’s reply, DannyZ doesn’t even dispute, or worse yet, grasp the fact that not responding to several emails requesting tracking numbers for 11 Days, after he tucked up the initial order is not good or professional business. Every online buyer that reads this knows exactly what I’m talking about.
DannyZ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:06 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Your rants doesn’t affect my sales. I’m selling lots of parts. I’m sure you pull this crap with all sellers you deal with. I replied to your email when you first stated crying like a baby. You even said you’d post a positive feedback after you got the 2nd vase. Then you stated calling me names. Got to go I have packages to pack for shipping
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
wqsgagnon
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:46 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

DannyZ wrote:
Your rants doesn’t affect my sales. I’m selling lots of parts. I’m sure you pull this crap with all sellers you deal with. I replied to your email when you first stated crying like a baby. You even said you’d post a positive feedback after you got the 2nd vase. Then you stated calling me names.Got to go I have packages to pack for shipping

Yes, I did say I would leave feedback. Then you went dark for 11 days and ignored my request for tracking. You had my money, the item, and for 11 Days you didn’t call, text, or email. You went completely dark. Even if you couldn’t find the tracking number, you should have responded at least once in 11 days time. Again, the fact that you don’t see where this went wrong, (No response for 11 days) shows just how out of touch you are.

Every single buyer that reads this knows where you went wrong. Unfortunately, this is very similar to many of the negative feedbacks you have received over the years.

I know all the people who read this will totally understand where you went wrong. No buyer ever wants to be left wondering for 11 days. You could have just responded. That makes you not good at what it is you say you do.

After 35 years of doing it, you’d thing you’d be better at it.
DannyZ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:56 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

I’m still selling parts. Just sold 3 more items this morning. Your feedback has no affect. Here’s the tracking by USPO for people that want to look at it. 9400111699000161587198

Last edited by DannyZ on Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
wqsgagnon
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:59 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

DannyZ wrote:
I’m still selling parts. Just sold 3 more items this morning. Your feedback has no response. Here’s the tracking by USPO for people that want to look at it. 9400111699000161587198

Note:
Please review this person's feedback before purchasing from this user.
He has numerous complaints about bad language and other abusive behavior.
DannyZ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:05 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Like I said no affect
wqsgagnon
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:09 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

DannyZ wrote:
I’m still selling parts. Just sold 3 more items this morning. Your feedback has no response. Here’s the tracking by USPO for people that want to look at it. 9400111699000161587198

Why couldn’t you just give me that exact tracking number? Why did you not respond for 11 Days? After several emails? It would have been much easier?

So, if you’re a buyer that doesn’t mind not knowing if your parts have shipped, or if your seller has fallen off the planet with your $$, definitely buy from DannyZ. Then he’ll get mad at you because he didnt communicate for 11 days during the transaction. Save yourself the frustration.
DannyZ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:31 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Your a liar I talked to you right after you started crying. Even after I sent you the tracking, then you accused me of shipping to the wrong address. Then the next day when you got it you stopped responding. You got your package now stop crying. It was the post office’s fault not mine. Sellers beware of this guy wqsgagnon
wqsgagnon
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:28 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

EVERYONE CAN TELL YOU WERE THE ONE THAT **** IT UP. ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS READ. IF YOU DON’T RESPOND TO BUYERS EMAILS IN A TIMELY MANNER, (11 Days) BUYERS DINT KNOW WHAT TO THINK?

If you would have just communicated once in 11 days of me emailing you, this would have all been avoided.

Buyers know what I’m talking about.

I encourage everyone to read the whole thread. Once you’re done it’ll be obvious that buying from DannZ isn’t worth the risk.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:35 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Moderator time:
Ok, we got it, let's move on.
Some personal insults were removed as we don't allow that
Posting over and over makes both of you look crazy
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
brianacarey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:12 am    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Ordered a cabinet door for my Westfalia. Arrived quickly and was in great shape. Thanks for a great transaction!!

Jason
Stock Steve
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:58 am    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Outstanding quality merchandise and prompt shipping, plus well packaged.
-----
Ich Bin Ein Facebooker: https://www.facebook.com/steve.fromsaac
-----
Join VVWCA: http://www.vvwca.com/
-----
Your source for old school metal tire valve caps: http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1416217
-----
Thanks Veterans
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
LAGrunthaner
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:29 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Outstanding guy, I recently purchased clips for the door panels on my bus and Danny had them, fairly priced and super fast shipping. Thanks again Danny.
www.mauiroadsters.com
http://www.oacdp.org
Lind wrote:
Have you considered simply starting with a nicer bus? I don't know what your skills are, but the race is easier if you can see the finish line. If you are not a runner, don't start off doing a marathon.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
kinzebac
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:03 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Great Seller to do business with. I wouldn't hesitate to buy something from Danny again.
jlarrey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:01 am    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Purchased a pair of valve covers from Danny. Really good condition, just as described and fast shipping.
Perfect transaction!
Thank you!
NoBudgetVWGarage
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:08 am    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Another purchase done without a hitch. Thanks for the tailpipe and clamp for my customers bus Danny! Will seek you out for my next needed part.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Silvester
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:28 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

I Purchased a beautiful NOS genuine VW logo muffler, and a pair of tailpipes w/clamps for our early 61 bug from Danny. They all were in great condition, just as described and i received them with fast shipping. Our bug sounds like a bug again and looks great! I will buy from him again. I apologize for the delayed feedback
Perfect transaction!
Cheers!

Vw's currently caretaking
61 Beetle - Pastel blue
79 Scirocco - Kolibri Green
80 Scirocco S - Alpine white - Drake built 1.8 W/ Stage II Callaway.
IXLR8
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:52 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Danny Z provided a vintage set of locking lug nuts. Came quickly and as described. Thanks, Danny!
volksbugusa
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:27 am    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Danny won't remember me..but from dealing with him on many purchases Never ever any issues...Praise for Danny

https://www.facebook.com/groups/506947294919060
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
rafyvolky
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:14 am    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

I bought several times from Dan and never had a problem . Great communication and delivers on time.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
Jump to:
Page 29 of 34

Jump to: