Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: DannyZ
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
RCTScott
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:51 am    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Just wanted to say how happy I am with the mirror that I purchased from Danny! It not only was in fantastic condition, but was reasonably priced and packaged well. He also sent it right out and I received it in two days!!

I wish every seller was like him!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
adam powers
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:33 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

I purchased some items from Danny over the years, including a rare bud vase. First class and excellent communication along the way! Been very happy buying from him and look forward to my next purchase!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
tstracy39
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:36 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Demanded that I call him after I paid for my part and provided him with my shipping address, then refused to tell me why he needed me to call him. A phone call was not mentioned anywhere in the ad or in any of our communications leading up to me sending the payment. Bizarre.

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/search.php?username=tstracy39

EverettB wrote:
I like your fork.
DannyZ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2022 6:13 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Read my ad, if I ask you to call and you don’t call must mean you don’t want the part. I never demanded you to call I simply asked you. What does you phone service charge you. Good luck
aquavw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:01 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

What a great guy getting us all these cool vintage hard to find items. Great responses and prices! Thanks Danny! Very Happy
Mateo83
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:35 am    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

As a follow-up. After shipping the wrong parts back on my dime. I saw the belts were still posted for sale and reached out to let the seller right his wrongs. "YOU LEFT ME NEGATIVE FEEDBACK, IM BLOCKING YOU" Rolling Eyes

I had to block his email because he kept harassing me after asking him to stop multiple times. The dude is something else.
DannyZ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2022 6:50 am    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Again. He’s already posted a feedback?
DannyZ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2022 12:22 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

This guy Mateo83 bought my seat belts and cried that they stunk and the buckle was wrong so he returned them and posted a negative feedback on me. Then he reply’s to the ad again and I told him I won’t sell to him and I started an argument. Then he starts crying again and post another negative feedback. Strange guy. Watch out for him. He’s crazy
sbtcabman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:05 am    Post subject: caveat emptor Reply with quote

Mateo83 wrote:
As a follow-up. After shipping the wrong parts back on my dime. I saw the belts were still posted for sale and reached out to let the seller right his wrongs. "YOU LEFT ME NEGATIVE FEEDBACK, IM BLOCKING YOU" Rolling Eyes

I had to block his email because he kept harassing me after asking him to stop multiple times. The dude is something else.

the experience of Mateo parallels many previous comments over the years. the main take-away is that Z-man is inconsistent and extremely irascible and smarmy. in numerous member posts, you can find what appear to be deceptive practices but also could be just laziness and inattentiveness to details or a different take on reality. but one thing is certain.... Z-man is never wrong.

basically, with Z-man it is hit or miss. the best thing to do is clearly lay out what you are expecting from him in all aspects (condition, application, functionality, etc.) in a written communication and get a meaningful confirmation of your expectations in return (which could be daunting). if the item in the picture is what you are expecting make that clear as he seems to not change pictures of repeat items and the condition of the item you receive may be substantially lesser quality.

Z-man complains of having trouble with paypal. people have "trouble" with paypal when they don't do the right thing. remember with zelle or venmo, you have NO recourse. kiss you hard earned ka-ching bye-bye once you hit send.

just be careful with this character!
64 KG 24k match #
74 Super Beetle 33k match # 1 owner
62 Corvette 50k Original Hardtop NCRS Top Flight Award Winner. Ok, it's air cooled with top down?
Former owner and damn fool to have parted with 1953 Porsche coupes 50661 and 50662 in 1978. Anyone else ever had a matched pair? Commiserate with me, wouldja?
Mr. Tecism
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:13 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄NUMBER 1 ALL THE WAY▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
DannyZ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2022 8:28 am    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

I have so many ads that I get all the idiots that reply to my ads. This guy complaining about the seat belts is one of the idiots. He’s perfect and never makes mistakes. I might be stubborn but I’m not a thief
LAGrunthaner
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:00 am    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

I'm always grateful that Danny has what I need.
Great seller, great products.
Thanks Danny
www.mauiroadsters.com
http://www.oacdp.org
Lind wrote:
Have you considered simply starting with a nicer bus? I don't know what your skills are, but the race is easier if you can see the finish line. If you are not a runner, don't start off doing a marathon.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
mark40
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:20 am    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Good grief, one of, if not the most difficult seller I have dealt with on here.

Want's paid right away, (within 14 hours of sending quote, including overnight) complained that I didn't pay via F&F payment even when I paid the fees. (sorry, not taking that risk)

Ships when he feels like it (6 days after being paid) and does not send shipping info when shipped as requested.

Will not do business with him again. Clearly his time is WAY more important than everyone else's.
DannyZ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:51 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Like most people he didn’t read my ad. I ship once a week. He ask for shipping cost and I send it to him. A day later all I said was I don’t see your payment. This guy is a cry baby. Buy your parts from someone else. I don’t need a cry baby to buy my parts.
Dave
Samba Elder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:24 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

I've known Danny since, I believe, the "LAST" Bug-IN at Orange County Int'l Raceway (1981 or 1982), my recent exchange with him, and his abrasiveness, condescending attitude, etc has cost him not only 40+ years of my recommending him, they cost him a future customer, not me, plus a 40+ year customer, me.
Say what you want, Danny, I really don't care- you know the truth.

"Those that matter, don't mind,
and those that mind, don't matter"
Stet
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:57 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Great transaction, and fast shipping. Got the type 3 trailer hitch reinforcing plates I’ve been looking for. Thanks!
overrestored
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:20 am    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

I’ve known Danny for decades… and just made another purchase from him last week. He’s a great seller with a deep knowledge of the cars. He ships quick and clearly describes things. 😀. Eric Meyer
One cool crazy cat
a yard full of fruit trees
26 chairs for some reason
a crapload of old shoes
a lot of books on history of the Mexican Ranchos
200+ kamax bolts... stacked in rows
CWsVWs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2023 7:03 am    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Just bought a pre cut SE profile key from Danny. Fast shipping. no problems at all. Very happy with him as I have bought parts before with NO problems. Thank You !
patricia spencer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2023 4:15 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Recently purchase door handle set keyed alike, great transaction, good parts and NO Problems Great Seller.
DannyZ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:14 am    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

If you read my ads, I ship once a week. I don’t ship once a week when I only have one or two packages. A lot of people pay and the next day they are asking if I shipped the part yet. I ask for friends and family payment. I had someone buy a part and didn’t pay F&F , he said I sent the wrong part and I know I shipped the right part he filed a claim with PayPal but I got my money. From now on if I’m not sent money to F & F I will refund the payment. I’ve been selling parts for 40 years. I might be stubborn but I’m not a thief. With 2500 ads I get all the knuckle heads and cry babies. I will continue to sell parts on the Samba. Thanks
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
Jump to:
Page 32 of 34

Jump to: