Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Glandnut - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: glandnut
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 13, 2024
RUI FARIA
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did a few deals with Jeff all the way from deepest darkest South Africa and feel he is a exellent dude, you can't go wrong dealing with him.
49barndoor
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeff top man thank you very much Wink

I am well chuffed with the Express manifolds Cool

Great communication, an absolute pleasure Very Happy

Good luck with those shifters Exclamation

Iain........
IP359
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeff is a very fair and nice guy !
He helps me for buying parts with great communication.
A+++++
sammyphsyco
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just had an excellent transaction with Jeff. I shipped the part and he sent out the payment at the same time. Payment arrived as agreed. Would do business again. Excellent communication via PM Very Happy .
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
germansupplyscott
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just received 2 restored hurst shifters from jeff and i'm almost speechless they are so beautiful. i bought both of these here on thesamba in rough condition, and i never saw them in the flesh until today - i had them shipped straight to jeff for restoration - so it's doubly cool to see them looking so sweet, for the first time. the thing is, these restored pieces are actually a lot nicer than new because if the lovely wear patterns and patina they have compared to new. the shifters both have had wood knobs installed which look even better than the black knob in the photo. if you have an old hurst shifter, send it to jeff and it will come back better than you could imagine.

before:

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

after:

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

mr. warehouse
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ditto on the great shifter work.
I have 2 great deal with Jeff with some copper shifters.

Easy guy to deal with.

After my 1st shifter purchase I told him I'd like another so when he got one done he hooked me up.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
volkswagenjunkie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeff is the best in this field,no doubt. Thanks Jeff for doing a great job,and doing it quick. we will be inotuch so i can send you my bus shifter.
Quote: you got screwed by the rest,now try Jeff, hes the best!!!
'69Custom
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like Jeff's feedback has fallen behind a few months. Time for an updated transaction...

I was interested in buying a Hurst shifter and stumbled across Jeff by accident. We excahnged e-mails and PMs over what he does, etc. Great communication.

I had to wait a spell for him to acquire new specimens but, when he did, I contacted him and again he gave me a great breakdown on what he had, and what he had done to each of them for rebuilding. sent along some great pics as well.

Our transaction went smoothly and my Hurst arrived well packaged. I delayed for awhile, because I wanted to install the shifter after replacing the shift bushing and coupling (and I wasn't looking forward to my first time).

I installed it finally last week and it works even better than expected. I love this thing! I had no idea what an improvement the Hurst would be to my driving experience.

And Jeff even sent copies of the original installation instructions to assist us noobs.

Thanks a lot, Jeff! Sorry for the months of delay in posting this feedback, but I wanted the complete experience documented. And now your thread is current also!

Highly recommend dealing with this guy. He's all right.

1969 Frankenbug
1965 Ford Mustang
:2gunfire: F-U-M-P!
~"I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken." ~The Boss
Please excuse any typos as my iPhone doesn't speak English very well. 
tham64 wrote:
Why tune a big round again and again????? For me.... 1 hour will solve the case Cool

www.endlesscustomz.com
glandnut
40 horses of Fury

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the breath of fresh air Tim, I've been laying low due to the outrageous prices core shifters have been commanding lately and some tough customers that are never to be pleased. I'm glad you love the finished product!
youngnstudly
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolutely a pleasure to do business with! I sent Jeff an email asking if he had any "leftover" parts so I could build a shorter Hurst shifter to match the channeled seat frames I made. I stated that I wasn't concerned with the condition of the parts or the plating as I was going to chop it anyways. Not only did I get a complete shifter in decent shape, I got 2 mint condition chrome shafts to use-in case I screwed one up (I'm known for this kinda thing! Laughing ), a second shifter that was nearly complete (but quite a bit rougher in shape), and a nearly new wood grain shift knob to top it off. I couldn't be happier with this transaction!

-Andy
mygreenbus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just finished installing the second bus shifter we have purchased from Jeff and it is just great. Easy to deal with and the quality is outstanding. I highly recommend him and when I can convince my wife she needs a Hurst for her Ghia we are going to Jeff.
cmarino929
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since I was a kid i wanted an old vw with an original hurst trigger shifter. After a long wait I recently acquired a ghia and now was the hunt for the perfect shifter. After checking out many skeptical ads and seeing many shifters that look like they were yanked out of a junked car in the woods I ran across Jeffs ad for rebuilt shifters. After jiving with him about what i wanted and listening to his extensive knowledge regarding the shifter, I placed an order for a trigger shifter. Today the shifter came and I am in plain awe of the marvelous job Jeff did rebuilding the shifter for me. Everything is absolutely perfect and its ready to go. His price was more than fair and the shifter is perfect in everyway possible. If any of you are looking for a hurst, Jeff is the man to go to. Instead of me trying to get one and wondering if all the pieces are there, if its going to work, I went with Jeffs custom work and will testify to anyone that the man knows his stuff. Thanks again Jeff I look forward to working with you on any other custom needs I have for the ghia. Cheers!!! Cool
Lou V.
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i bought a very nice steering wheel off of Iain and he shipped faster than superman I bought on saturday and recived it on wensday from across the pond. Much thanks the steering wheel great.
A+ seller
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
toyvergnugen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought one of Jeff's Rosewood shift nobs. Nice quality, arrived quickly and he had excellent communications throughout the whole transaction.
Two thumbs up!
420GOAT
Samba Member

Location: Wilmington, CA on a nice quiet street but still in the 'hood

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PAID very quickly and a smooth tansaction. very good business with Glandnut.
crusty67t2
Trailer Park King

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeff is a stand up guy, He went out of his way to make our deal happen.
Many thanks ! Would def. do business again The wheels are beautiful !
69YellowBug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just installed the Hurst shifter that Jeff rebuilt. The shifter works great and the work is absolutely top notch. Communication with Jeff was really quick and easy and the shifter was packaged so well that even the goons at UPS and USPS couldn't have damaged it. I'd recommend Jeff in a heartbeat. Thanks!
joebug1956
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the shifter! Great guy, good communication!!! Pleasure to deal with!!! Thanks again!!!! Joe
catarinoforlife
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got my Smoked chrome shifter today... i am totally amazed at how freakingly awesome it looks... i had no idea it would look this beautiful. Jeff even sent me an old Hurst Shift patter sticker! This is my second purchase from Jeff, and in the months to come, i'll make one more, and will refer many many friends. Thanks a lot jeff!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
hlcptr
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recently did some business with Jeff. I purchased a black powder coated Hurst shifter for my '74 SB. Great service, professional and quality work, and great attention to detail. The shifter in black looks elegantly understated and functions perfectly. I am also pleasantly surprised with the improvement of the driving experience. I highly recommend the upgrade and dealing with Jeff.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: