Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Bus-Boys - bus-boys.com
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
MikeSoCal
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Bus-Boys - bus-boys.com Reply with quote

I was trying to order some items from them and left 3 voice messages and 2 emails over a week without a return call or email. Something must be going there on or they don't need the business. Sad, they have some good products and services but just lack good customer relations it seems like. Seems impossible to even place an order with them...
Abscate Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:45 am    Post subject: Re: Bus-Boys - bus-boys.com Reply with quote

Mike..bus boys was visited by Robbie in July 2016 and the shop was abandoned.
SGKent Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Bus-Boys - bus-boys.com Reply with quote

I had a chat with Walter yesterday. He left and went to driving trucks which did not work out. The owner of busboys, a dentist near redding closed it. I had written the owner earlier this year asking if he wanted help cataloguing what was left to sell it but he never contacted me that I am aware of.
ron3865
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Bus-Boys - bus-boys.com Reply with quote

As of today their web site was still up and someone is paying to keep the phones on...although no one answers.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Volkswagenaholic
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Bus-Boys - bus-boys.com Reply with quote

Glad I read this, The way out of date website was a tad alarming but their prices sounded good for the sheet metal I'm looking for. It's too bad they went down hill... I always enjoyed their logo

F I S H E R W E R K E
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Abscate Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:52 am    Post subject: Re: Bus-Boys - bus-boys.com Reply with quote

Not a customer - but widespread confirmed reports that this firm is no longer in business, including an actual visit by a Samba member in 2016
gandalfnet
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:46 am    Post subject: Re: Bus-Boys - bus-boys.com Reply with quote

Anyone ever found out what happened to Bus Boys back stock? Just curious if they sold it or if it is sitting in a warehouse somewhere rotting, I have been a loyal customer since the late 80's and went to check on them and I see they have closed up shop Sad
Busstom
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Bus-Boys - bus-boys.com Reply with quote

I don't recall the details, but the real talent from Bus Boys left and formed Wolfgang Int. BB went downhill from there.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: