Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Kais Collection - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Kais Collection
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
Mallet luc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:05 am    Post subject: Re: Kais Collection - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thank you KAI
Very good deal Nice and easy transaction Very Happy Very Happy
MERCI
nachole
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Kais Collection - [email protected] Reply with quote

The Shipment arrived perfect, very well protected.
Kai is a GREAT SELLER.
Very good communication.
The Decklid Spring is very good and work perfectly.
I'm sure I'll buy more pieces again.
It was a pleasure. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
T3Yoshi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:46 am    Post subject: Re: Kais Collection - [email protected] Reply with quote

Very happy with my purchase and would definitely buy from Kai again. Overseas shipping was not a problem and he had great communication. Thanks Kai! Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
yarrum
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Kais Collection - [email protected] Reply with quote

Brought a range of NOS kombi parts from Kai: Care was taken in packageing to make sure it will arrive safely in one piece for international postage .
Communication in emails was also well presented with factors needed to be know.
Surely happy with buying from Kai and can't go past the quality of product and service given.Would use again.thanks Regards Wayne (yarrum)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Second Air Force
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:44 am    Post subject: Re: Kais Collection - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a clip-on mirror from Kai and it arrived yesterday. The transaction was excellent and the mirror is even nicer than it was described!

Thanks, Kai!
Scott
cjborrego
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:23 am    Post subject: Re: Kais Collection - [email protected] Reply with quote

Very good, and serious transaction . Happy very much
best
camilo
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Second Air Force
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Kais Collection - [email protected] Reply with quote

I liked my first transaction with Kai that I purchased another mirror and everything was perfect again!!

Scott
Chanchi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Kais Collection - [email protected] Reply with quote

Excellent Seller !!!
I bought an SWF vase with pump . This is in an excellent condition. The shipment was ok. I recommend Kai.
Best Regards
Very Happy
scarab 57
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:43 am    Post subject: Re: Kais Collection - [email protected] Reply with quote

purchased nos barndoor gas pedal. nos as described, shipping was very fast.
excellent seller. would recommend. Thanks, Kai
Burman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Kais Collection - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a NOS, Ghia, lowlight indicator arm. Excellent part (just as described) and great packaging. Thanks Kai!!! Very Happy Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jeffgagnon Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:50 am    Post subject: Re: Kais Collection - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just had another transaction with Kai, every thing went smooth, we negotiated a great price on a bulk lot of parts. Very happy with my purchase
Thanks again.
bruce jones
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:50 am    Post subject: Re: Kais Collection - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great transaction with Kai, fast shipping, item exactly as advertised, thanks!
Bombero26
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:59 am    Post subject: Re: Kais Collection - [email protected] Reply with quote

Firebus documentation and literature set was exactly as advertised. Very fast shipping from Europe. Extremely easy to work with. Great communication. Will definitely do business again with Kai, Thanks Man. Very Happy

Keith B, 67 Firebus
rlmartinez
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:53 am    Post subject: Re: Kais Collection - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just bought a steering column lock/ignition. Transaction went perfect. Communication was great.
Applause Dancing
harrymarlin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Kais Collection - [email protected] Reply with quote

Wow - my transaction with Kai was a little rough, but he had *incredible* customer service! He initially sent the wrong part number beauty ring (as he pointed out, the beauty rings were the same, just the part number was different), but made up for it by paying for full shipping to make sure I got what I ordered. His description of the rings was spot on, and the pictures were great. I am impressed by his honesty and professionalism.

-Harry
58Fred
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:57 am    Post subject: Re: Kais Collection - [email protected] Reply with quote

The best seller i’ve ever seen in 20 years of collecting ... Always fast shipping , professionaly wrapping . Don’t hesitate to deal with Kai if you need nice/rare parts .

THANKS
Grant Reiling Premium Member
Samba Slow-Change Artist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:22 am    Post subject: Re: Kais Collection - [email protected] Reply with quote

DL West-Wiperguy wrote:
I purchased some parts from Kai good communication fast shipping quality parts. I cannot do what I do without quality parts from people like you!

Likewise, Excellent part (NOS ivory batwing horn button) - excellent part; excellent packaging and communications - a highly recommended seller! Exclamation Cool
What we imagine in our minds becomes our world. That’s just one of many things I have learned from water."
Misaru Emoto
The Hidden Messages in Water
Dannys
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Kais Collection - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got some Headlights glasses from Kai, great communication and great shipping! Definitely will do business with him in the near future.
Jerry Rodriguez
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Kais Collection - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just received my order from Kai, the OG popes nose and wire wipers are in amazing condition, Kai was quick to respond and got my goodies shipped as quick as possible.

Thank You Kai, you rock !
epdudley
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:43 am    Post subject: Re: Kais Collection - [email protected] Reply with quote

First time buying from Kia and transaction went great and got exactly what I needed, looking forward to future buys!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Jump to:
Page 10 of 12

Jump to: