Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Kais Collection - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Kais Collection
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
Beetleoldtimer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Kais Collection - [email protected] Reply with quote

Excellent seller. Fast and honest. I recommend.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
IKA22
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Kais Collection - [email protected] Reply with quote

Excellent service from this seller
Kai was really helpfull and his description was perfect as was his communication. A+ trader that I would happily use again Very Happy
Vw Oval/Split
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:38 am    Post subject: Re: Kais Collection - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great seller. Many nice vintage parts, trusted delivery. I recommend.
MARIO ZANON
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:23 am    Post subject: Re: Kais Collection - [email protected] Reply with quote

Reliable and kind seller, good prices goods arrived with good packaging. Mario
VW_1300
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:36 am    Post subject: Re: Kais Collection - [email protected] Reply with quote

Kai is a great seller. NOS part was well packaged and arrived quickly in perfect condition. A very easy transaction.
essgee
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:43 am    Post subject: Re: Kais Collection - [email protected] Reply with quote

Excellent service from this seller!!!
Great item, fast delivery thank you Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

EssGee

https://www.garaget.org/?car=98352
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
mr.hansen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 8:52 am    Post subject: Re: Kais Collection - [email protected] Reply with quote

Kai is a very good and friendly salesman. New original pistons are not often available. Thank you very much, I always look if there is something for me again.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
J_L
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:26 am    Post subject: Re: Kais Collection - [email protected] Reply with quote

As always, Kai’s items are top quality, never disappointing, I’m very happy with my latest purchase. He is friendly and fast to communicate and ship. Top seller, thanks Kai.
Oct52zwitter
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Kais Collection - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great service and seller item arrived quickly and well packed highly recommend Kais if your after quality parts Very Happy
Ueda-jo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Kais Collection - [email protected] Reply with quote

The items arrived safe and fast.Thanks a lot.
CEP
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Kais Collection - [email protected] Reply with quote

Kai is an excellent seller! I purchased a NOS fuel pump stand for my 1960 Beetle. The part is exactly as represented, Kai's communication is great, and the shipping was fast and secure. I recommend doing business with Kai Schilders.
Randy Croley
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:55 am    Post subject: Re: Kais Collection - [email protected] Reply with quote

Kai is the best ! He knows what he is doing and always has the coolest stuff
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Classifieds Feedback
Silvester
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Kais Collection - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great seller! Quality parts with fast delivery, would buy from again. Cheers!!

Vw's currently caretaking
61 Beetle - Pastel blue
79 Scirocco - Kolibri Green
80 Scirocco S - Alpine white - Drake built 1.8 W/ Stage II Callaway.
axeman569
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:38 am    Post subject: Re: Kais Collection - [email protected] Reply with quote

Like others have said, great sellers. Hassle free. Thanks Kai!!
Bax
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Kais Collection - [email protected] Reply with quote

Quick response and shipment. Just as described. Wood not hesitate to purchase from Kai again.
originalo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:56 am    Post subject: Re: Kais Collection - [email protected] Reply with quote

Along the years I bought and sold divers rare VW items from/to Kai. It is always a pleasure to do business with him. Very kind, friendly and faithful. If items were to be sent communication is prompt and packing excellent. Hope we will deal or even meet personally again in the near future. Thank you Kai.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ValleyVintage
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Kais Collection - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchaced a NOS hood handle and NOS 1300 script from Kai, highly recommend for anyone looking for collectors parts or doing a high end restoration! Beautiful parts and fast shipping across the world!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Classifieds Feedback
Baylien
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:51 am    Post subject: Re: Kais Collection - [email protected] Reply with quote

Kai is great guy to buy from, superb communication, well packaged and quick delivery is what you will get from him.

What I bought travelled to the U.K.

Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him if you are after some NOS goodies.

I bought some chrome brezels for VW Bus Deluxe Clock and they were as good as you will find, very happy. Very Happy

Saul
Benjamin08110
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:24 am    Post subject: Re: Kais Collection - [email protected] Reply with quote

very good contact,
owns all the parts of the world,
and even when it is out of stock when requested,
Kai thinks of us when he has a new one

Thank you ! ✌🏼
benhae
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:35 am    Post subject: Re: Kais Collection - [email protected] Reply with quote

I received the item described in the ad. I recommend
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
Jump to:
Page 11 of 12

Jump to: