Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Anybody know a good paint shop around NJ?
Forum Index -> Vanagon Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
90Doka_Guy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:55 pm    Post subject: Anybody know a good paint shop around NJ? Reply with quote

My 90 vanagon is in extreme need for a paint job and i was wondering if anybody knows of a good place to get it painted around south jersey. I want a good place that will do an excellent job and do it right. im willing to pay a good ammout for it. its harder to find a place than i thought.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
lovedavdubs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try Clarence's VWs in Riverside. Tell them Jay with the light blue Westy Vanagon said hi.

http://www.clarencesvw.com/about.htm
90Doka_Guy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks, jay. ill be sure to tell him and check this place out. my brother is in the process of restoring a 69 fasty, ill have to tell him about it too.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
lovedavdubs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem. Wink When you pull up out front it will blow your mind. They have a see of bugs ghias and buses on their property. George is one of the head mechanics there. He drives an 85 (I think) Westy Vanagon. Its a family run business and their a nice bunch of guys.
Savat
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am familiar with Clarence's, his yard is really something...
Really a nice bunch of fellows. I did not know that he did paint. I need a paint job too. Did you contact him yet? Does he do paint jobs?
lovedavdubs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The last time I was down there (3-4 years ago) they had a near complete bug in one of the garage bays. It had a fresh paint job and the tail lights, windows trim, etc. were missing. I know they do restos. If they don't do paint I'm sure they would recommend the guy they use.
90Doka_Guy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i e-mailed him a couple days ago but havent gotten a response yet so im thinking he might not do paint. ill probably stop by there some time and see what he can do/oogle over some what iam sure are very nice volkswagens.
CF
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pm "obus " in the samba ,he has a shop.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Vanagon All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: