Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Chris Morrice - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Chris Morrice
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 15, 2024
Chris Morrice
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To all of my customers:
I have nothing to do with any tow company.

To ShultzRoadHouse:
I am very sorry to hear that your Van caught fire and of your troubles with the DMV.

A customer asked me to sell a Vanagon for him. He only had a bill of sale and I did make a mistake of trusting him, I had bought and sold things from him before and everything went well.
I put the Vanagon up for sale as a project as it didn't run, this was years ago and I don't remember the price but it was cheap.
Once I was informed their was a problem with the title I send a
FULL REFUND right out and did everything I could to help him keep the van.
After that I never heard anything until now.
I stand behind what I sell and in the case of an error I make it right.
In the case of this Vanagon I sent a full refund by money order to the buyer and spent time helping him keep the bus.
The DMV can be hard to deal with and they do make mistakes too.
Please don't drive anything with old fuel hoses.

Chris
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
djway3474
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

received my misc bus parts and some metal/hatch. Chris was very helpful. Thank you
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Brmmark
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought several cars from Chris, exactly as described. Can only recall one problem, that was solved very well. Wouldn't hesitate to buy another car/parts!!!
Redbarnresto
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a pair of C pillars from Chris. Very happy all around. Thanks!

Dan
jar630
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 9:14 pm    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

I want to thank Morrice for great customer service Bought taillight housing for my 72 super beetle parts got here just as described they got here fast and quick responds when asking questions. God bless u and would definitely would purchase from this Chris do recommend once again thank u
Yarkle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got a torrentair fan from Chris..in nice shape-much nicer than described ! very well packed as well..i defintiely buy form him again

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=771024&highlight=
Blue_Ghia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought an autostick shifter. Smooth transaction. A+++
Rattyoval
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I purchased a vehicle from Chris.

He was a stand-up guy and marked the ad 'pending' as soon as he received my deposit and held the car for me until I got to his place with a trailer.

It was a rare model and Chris made sure that I had all of the hard-to-find parts in hand before we hit the road to take it home.

I would NOT hesitate to purchase from Chris again. I wish that everyone on here were as honest and easy to deal with as Chris is.

Thanks again Chris.
norcalmike
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a hard to find turn signal switch for a type 3. Chris was very helpful, fairly priced and shipped promptly.
Thank you
OldeVolksHome
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:21 pm    Post subject: Excellent VW dude! Reply with quote

I bought a rear torsion Z-bar assembly from a 67 Ghia Chris was parting out.

Even though he had to remove the entire assembly from the car, it was shipped FAST. Fair price too.

I'd do business with Chris again anytime. Great VW brother!

Thanks!
farmersean
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:45 am    Post subject: Excellent & Outstanding!!!! Reply with quote

I recently purchased a 67 Bus full middle seat from Chris. I sent him an email and a text to establish that I was a serious buyer. He called me within a day or so and we made the deal over the phone. I sent him a deposit since he was in the process of shipping other parts. He brought the seat wrapped up to Greyhound in Oakland, CA and I had it within a week. The seat was exactly like it showed in the pictures and I was very pleased when it arrived. I have used Greyhound many times and it has worked very well, only $122.00 to go from the west coast to the MS gulf coast. This was the first time I have purchased anything from him and it was an expensive item due to the rarity of it. People are always hesitant when it comes to high dollar parts over the internet; however, I can assure you I will deal with Chris again in the future. No worries with him and your purchase, hassle free, good communication and quick shipping! Thanks for an easy transaction
Sean
V Dubbin since 1984
Yarkle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got a frame piece to fix some torsion tube area rot on my bus from Chris. Good communication, he got me a very clean and solid piece, cut it and shipped it out with no hassle.

i had tried to get this piece from 3 other advertisers over the past 9 months, each one didnt come through, but Chris did! ill definitely do business with him again

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=771024&highlight=
Wasted youth
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I originally contacted him about a bus he was selling, but kept emailing him and decided to stay focused on getting my 1970 bus back in action, so I needed a good engine core. He said he might have one, but couldn't guarantee the condition.

I bought a Type 3 1600cc long block core from him to get my 1970 bus running. He showed me where I would need to modify the oil filler and also the oil pressure sender add-on for my bus. He had the heads and cylinders pulled back so I can poke around. No sales pitch from him, no bullshit, just 'there it is... take your time.' He made it clear that the core had been sitting outside for many years, that he had no idea about whether it was any good or not. He made it clear there were no returns, and again told me to take my time looking it over, pull the heads all the way off, look inside with a flashlight, etc.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

I found it had very little crankshaft end play, and I wanted to do a full rebuild, so I wasn't too concerned. I bought the core, he helped me load it.

Turns out we had had a nice conversation about all kinds of VW related things, and I bought the core. My machinist had favorable things to say about it, except some of the corrosion on the case (from sitting outside fro many years) and the worn cam which I expected. The heads are super nice, the valves still have their tri-cut and the case had never been line-bored... and still didn't need it.

I would definitely buy from Chris again. He sells a lot of the VW stuff we all need that simply cannot be bought from your local vendor, and he is very good at communicating.
59 buggy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks chris for the smoothies fast shipping smooth transaction Very Happy
Ghiaologist
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Chris!
I'd recommend you to everyone!
BCM

I love Ghias! The look of them, the taste, the schmell!
- Johan Van der Schmut
samstheman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:29 am    Post subject: Bought parts smooth transaction Reply with quote

Bought parts with no issue Thanks
I recomend this seller
jeff burns
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Chris Morrice - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just what I was looking for, thanks Chris
axeman569
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:27 am    Post subject: Re: Chris Morrice - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ordered and received a brake push rod. Received in a timely manner. Thanks Chris.
BerneseMtnDog
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 11:11 am    Post subject: Re: Chris Morrice - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just needed a small interior trim item and it was shipped quickly without any hassle. Thanks!

Steve
Pooltom
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:17 am    Post subject: Re: Chris Morrice - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ordered a vent section from Chris. Went the extra mile to cut it down to the size I needed, part arrived fast, no issues. Part was exactly as pictured. Good experience all around, Thanks!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: