Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Rustin in Ruskin-fl Camp out. Sept. 5-6-7-8-9
Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
toolman2800
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:34 pm    Post subject: Rustin in Ruskin-fl Camp out. Sept. 5-6-7-8-9 Reply with quote

September 5,6,7,8,9
This is a pretty little park with lots of places to explore on the water so bring your boats.
Check out my pictures

http://s142.photobucket.com/albums/r119/toolman2800/EB%20Simmons%20Park/

It is a no reservation place. So first come first serve. but I talked to the park ranger and he said that since we are starting in the middle of the week that it will be no problem. The park closes at 7:00pm so if you can't make it before then just call me the day of the camp out and i will pick you out a spot and pay for it for you. Just pay me back. 863-224-1722 any questions please call me. The cost is $10 a night W\O electricity and $12 With Electricity.

check out this site. http://ruskinonline.com/EGSimmons.htm
"some-times there's a man--I won't say a hee-ro,'cause what's a hee-ro?--but sometimes there's a man, And I'm talkin' about the Dude here, sometimes there's a man who, wal, he's the man for his time'n place, he fits right in there--and that's the Dude" - The Big Lebowski
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
orange bus Bob
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toolman, can we have campfires there? Ill bring some wood if so.
toolman2800
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are pits but i havn't called to see if the burn ban is lifted. yet.
"some-times there's a man--I won't say a hee-ro,'cause what's a hee-ro?--but sometimes there's a man, And I'm talkin' about the Dude here, sometimes there's a man who, wal, he's the man for his time'n place, he fits right in there--and that's the Dude" - The Big Lebowski
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
suckmyexhaust
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

most likely not....
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
toolman2800
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

suckmyexhaust wrote:
most likely not....

So are ya gonna come spend a little time with us bus guys. I am bringin my canue.
Alaskan Adventurer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love to come hang but will not be in Fla untill Oct12 Will be in Vegas for the Freemont show...But will be arount for B/B B/J Weekend
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
toolman2800
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alaska Bus Man wrote:
I would love to come hang but will not be in Fla untill Oct12 Will be in Vegas for the Freemont show...But will be arount for B/B B/J Weekend
Well you are going to be here in time to got to Sven's VW Treffen. on oct 27. http://www.airspace1.com/home.htm And if you would like to come out to Ft. Desoto park several of us bus owners are campin there and hangin out on sunday. Infact i have a spot there friday night you can use I won't be able to get there till saturday morning.
Alaskan Adventurer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks but am going back to Ak on the 15th for two weeks then back for B/B B/J R/U not in that order.Whats old town car show about?
toolman2800
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very cool man if ya wanna go just call me I will PM you my number.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: