Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

What beer are you drinking
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 137, 138, 139 ... 159, 160, 161  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Off Topic Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
cdennisg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:24 pm    Post subject: Re: What beer are you drinking Reply with quote

Fish wrote:
I got a couple of six packs of Deschutes Black Butte Porter from a friend. Delicious!

One of the best, no doubt!
crofty
Judas of the North

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:45 am    Post subject: Re: What beer are you drinking Reply with quote

Ill be in southern Oregon this weekend any ipa's I should be on the look out for?

HamburgerBrad wrote:

I slept on crofty's tent once. I passed out drunk from two bottles of Everett's brother's wine.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
scottyrocks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:00 am    Post subject: Re: What beer are you drinking Reply with quote

I had a Stella Artois last night despite the stupid commercials.
mark tucker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:13 am    Post subject: Re: What beer are you drinking Reply with quote

it's too early today. and at 56 years old....(I think).I just started this year Shocked although it does take me over a month to go through a case..small case....small cans too. it must be a IPA...I Piss Alcohol...... Shocked Rolling Eyes
mrnikon
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:27 am    Post subject: Re: What beer are you drinking Reply with quote

I have been drinking Zywiec recently.
Jon Schmid
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:26 pm    Post subject: Re: What beer are you drinking Reply with quote

Right now damn near anything that's wet, carbonated, and cold. It's been well over 100 degrees the last couple days and again today here in L.A. If I wanted Phoenix weather I'd move to Phoenix. Wink
mark tucker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:32 am    Post subject: Re: What beer are you drinking Reply with quote

Jon Schmid wrote:
Right now damn near anything that's wet, carbonated, and cold. It's been well over 100 degrees the last couple days and again today here in L.A. If I wanted Phoenix weather I'd move to Phoenix. Wink
it was in the 40's hear yesterday.....
cdennisg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:28 pm    Post subject: Re: What beer are you drinking Reply with quote

WHOA! Very strong and quite tasty. Plan to have no plans for a couple of hours after sipping this one down. 11% ABV

I found it in a small town liquor store in the Midwest on a recent family visit. Still have a couple left in the root cellar.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

cdennisg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:01 pm    Post subject: Re: What beer are you drinking Reply with quote

Found this one recently. Good stuff!

VOLKSWAGNUT
Fastest VW Belt Changer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:29 am    Post subject: Re: What beer are you drinking Reply with quote

^ Man those lat two sound great..

I've been working on some Blue Point Brewing "Hoptical Illusion"

Mainly because.. I found them in the discount cart.. for $5 a sixer.. deal..
So bought 4. Laughing

Its about the going not the showing
Rebuilt to drive not decorate
WANTED: Local Eatin' Joints, Triple D for TheSamba contributions here http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=570510
Search "VOLKSWAGNUT" on YouTube since you cant watch a "certain" BELT change video round here
Usually and often edited
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Dan Hiebert
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:10 am    Post subject: Re: What beer are you drinking Reply with quote

Homebrew! Right now I have a nice porter that I started with a traditional recipe, and added bourbon soaked oak cubes during the secondary fermentation. Not a swilling beer by any means, its a treat for the end of the day.
VOLKSWAGNUT
Fastest VW Belt Changer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:44 pm    Post subject: Re: What beer are you drinking Reply with quote

Road trip.. well.. by way of air.. to Albany NY visiting our son attending UA SUNY..

Had these while in the area ..

Saranac Legacy IPA Matt Brewing Company / Saranac Brewery in Utica, NY

Double Bag Altbier style beer Long Trail Brewing Co. Bridgewaters Corners, VT

Adirondack Brewer's Reserve a Bière de Garde beer Adirondack Pub and Brewery, Lake George, New York.

Adirondack Bear Naked Ale is a American Amber / Red Ale style beer Adirondack Pub and Brewery, Lake George, New York.

Good stuff.

Also had a Fosters Oil Can.. Wink

WANTED: Local Eatin' Joints, Triple D for TheSamba contributions here http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=570510
Search "VOLKSWAGNUT" on YouTube since you cant watch a "certain" BELT change video round here
Usually and often edited
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
cdennisg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:03 pm    Post subject: Re: What beer are you drinking Reply with quote

Two thumbs up!

cdennisg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:04 pm    Post subject: Re: What beer are you drinking Reply with quote

A tasty IPA, but honestly I bought it for the can. Would by again, even if there weren't a bus on it.

cdennisg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:05 pm    Post subject: Re: What beer are you drinking Reply with quote

Very sweet, but good with salty chips and salsa.

VOLKSWAGNUT
Fastest VW Belt Changer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:50 am    Post subject: Re: What beer are you drinking Reply with quote

Was given three Deschutes Fresh Squeezed IPA 's ...

A good IPA.. with a hint of sweetness.

Edit update..

Well... this one is way different..

From Benford Brewing.. Smoked O' Hickory Brown Ale..

Definitely can taste and smell the smoked flavor.. has a slightly sour taste to it..
Unique for sure..

Usually and often edited
cdennisg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:38 am    Post subject: Re: What beer are you drinking Reply with quote

Holy flower aroma Batman!

Dan Hiebert
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:40 pm    Post subject: Re: What beer are you drinking Reply with quote

VOLKSWAGNUT wrote:
Road trip.. well.. by way of air.. to Albany NY visiting our son attending UA SUNY..

Had these while in the area ..

Saranac Legacy IPA Matt Brewing Company / Saranac Brewery in Utica, NY

Double Bag Altbier style beer Long Trail Brewing Co. Bridgewaters Corners, VT

Adirondack Brewer's Reserve a Bière de Garde beer Adirondack Pub and Brewery, Lake George, New York.

Adirondack Bear Naked Ale is a American Amber / Red Ale style beer Adirondack Pub and Brewery, Lake George, New York.

Good stuff.

Also had a Fosters Oil Can.. Wink

Next time you make that trip try a Lake Placid Brewing Company Ubu Ale. It is an altbier style, too, and quite good.
fabricator john
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:27 pm    Post subject: Re: What beer are you drinking Reply with quote

moved to fl. about 2 1/2 yrs ago , havew fallen in love with cigar city jai alai ipa stuff is awsome >>>>> https://cigarcitybrewing.com/beer/jai-alai-ipa/
fabricator john
cdennisg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:20 pm    Post subject: Re: What beer are you drinking Reply with quote

Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 137, 138, 139 ... 159, 160, 161  Next
Jump to:
Page 138 of 161

Jump to: