Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Matthew Pfaendler - matthewpfaendler - [email protected]
Page: 1, 2  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: matthewpfaendler
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: November 17, 2004
wheel607
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 6:18 pm    Post subject: Matthew Pfaendler - matthewpfaendler - [email protected] Reply with quote

I ordered parts 20 days ago, sent check called twice, emailed three times to find out if parts were shipped but no reply. I think I've been had! His email is Cara Pfaendler and address is Oroville California.Everybody on Samba has really been good with shipping parts usually about 5-6 days and what bothers me most with this guy is the fact that he will not even return emails. Dont buy from him. If I see a death certificate or a note from his Mommy,then I apologize.
69 Jim
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are not alone wheel, I think he is pulling the same thing on me. There is only one problem with this for him, I have family in Oroville that will gladly visit him and retrieve my money. It isn't the amount, it's the principle. When I showed interest in what he was selling, E-Mails were exchanged a few times and once the money was sent that was it, no more responses. I wouldn't want to be in his shoes if he doesn't make it right.

Last edited by 69 Jim on Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
69 Jim
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

P. S. You are right about the good sellers on the Samba, until this every transaction has gone smooth and have made some cool friends.......Jim
wheel607
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This stain, Matthew Pfaendler has just rear ended another Samba member. Patrick,vw1s, has also been taken. there are three known members that he has reamed. This guy resides in Oroville California so all Samba members should go into lockdown mode and keep your cash in your pockets because it will be useless when trying to get parts from this spawn.
vw1s
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 9:26 pm    Post subject: I want my $8!!! Reply with quote

Matt has also scammed me, thanks wheel for the help. I have made many transactions, both buying and selling, and am proud to say that 100% of my sales have gone off without a hitch, never a complaint. Most of my buys have gone smoothly with only a few sellers who think they need their crack rocks more than I need my parts. It has been 25 days since I sent Matt the payment for a roller pedal, yes a $5 roller pedal that I paid $8 for. After not hearing anything, I e-mailed him and asked if he recieved payment, he responded with, yes, the pedal is on it's way, that was on the 29th. I e-mailed him last Tuesday and let him know my dissatisfaction, no response. I e-mailed him again on Thursday and let him know I would be posting a complaint, again, no response. It's pretty sad that a guy has to scam someone for $8. 8 FRIGGIN DOLLARS!!!! What the H*LL is this dude's malfunction, does he need his fix this bad that he is willing to scam people for $8? Hey OVALGUY, is this better?
wheel607
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is important that as many low lifes as possible read this post! Three Samba members within 24hours contacted Everette and Jen with the suspected fradulent activity of Matthew Pfaendler in Oroville California.It is my understanding that he has been banned from the site. I have communicated with both Jim67 and vw1s and we agree that it is not the few dollars that Matthew Pfaendler stole , but the trust of the Samba members he has soured. I have been dealing im some manner with VWs since 1966 and the Vw community is not nearly as close as it once was.I was happy to find the Samba after being absent from the hobby for a few years,and I can tell anyone reading this,that this site ,Samba is the current glue that is holding this hobby together. If anyone else is having problems with any abusive buyers and sellers,take time to let Jen and Everette know,then follow up. It will make it better for all of us. All loosers need to be banished to KIA RIO , where that all they will drive, er uh PUSH!!
mattsvdub
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 5:20 pm    Post subject: I too was taken! Reply with quote

I guess I should at least feel lucky that I got parts... Although they were not even close to the condition described... Seems to be a trend. I have since halted purchasing parts I could not somehow confirm condition of on All sites... It's too bad the minority has to ruin it for most Smile
YOURWORSTNIGHTMARE
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'M NEW HERE, SO I'M NOT SURE IF I'M EVEN PUSHING THE RIGHT BUTTONS TO GET THIS TO SHOW UP SOMEWHERE? IN ANY EVENT, DOES ANYONE HAVE THIS GUYS ADDRESS? A FEW YEARS AGO A COUPLE OF PEOPLE TRIED TO SCREW ME ON EBAY FOR SOME CD'S I PURCHASED FOR LESS THAN $10 EACH. I WAS READY TO PURCHASE A TICKET ON A FLIGHT TO WHERE THEY LIVED (ONE WAS IN CANADA) IN ORDER TO RETRIEVE MY MERCHANDISE. THEY APPARENTLY REALIZED THAT FACT AND SENT ME MY ITEMS. I DON'T CARE IF I HAVE TO SPEND $250 TO GET SOMETHING WHICH COST ME 35 CENTS. IT'S THE PRINCIPLE OF THE THING. MAYBE IF THESE KNUCKLEHEADS WERE AWARE THAT SOMEONE IS GOING TO COME KNOCKING ON THEIR DOOR THEY'D THINK TWICE. I GUESS A SUGESTION I WOULD MAKE IS IF POSSIBLE TO ALWAYS ASK FOR AN ADDRESS RATHER THAN A P.O. BOX. SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR TROUBLE WITH THIS CLOWN. HOPEFULLY HE'S READING THIS. I'VE ALREADY LOOKED ON THE INTERNET TO SEE WHERE OROVILLE IS. WISH IT WERE A LITTLE CLOSER TO SAN DIEGO BECAUSE I'D BE HAPPY TO HAVE A CHAT WITH HIM. MAYBE SOMEONE ELSE IS CLOSER BY. IN ANY EVENT, I DO A LOT OF TRAVELING SO YOU NEVER KNOW. HOW ABOUT AN ADDRESS?
Jennepher Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
TheSamba.com Forum Rule #7
Do not post someone else’s private information such as home address or phone number without their permission.
In most cases this is a violation of your Internet service provider contract.

Just a reminder for our newer members.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
wheel607
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

People are really tired of someone(Matthew Pfaendler) taking their money and not following through and shipping their parts. I have been contacted by many people wanting to do damage to this spawn. I suggest that if anybody out there is thinking of defrauding your Samba bros and sis's don't do it!!!! The outrage is growing against you. The internet world IS NOT a safe place to be if you are a thief,and thank you to all the members that have expressed an interest in wanting this guys address but I have contacted the Sheriff Of Sutter County,Oroville , California. He is a public official named Jim Denny and would like to hear from individuals that have been harmed by one of his citizenry.
wheel607
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This looser Matthew Pfaendler contacted me Friday Email (Cara Pfaendler) and told me he was sending tracking number and get my money to me Monday(registered 2 day post). Guess what , he's a liar looser and a thief. I got no tracking number,he didnt respond to my emails and its Tuesday afternoon , so much for giving a spawn another chance. Anyone else with a problem with this jerk should contact the Sheriff and use the link provided by Samba to file a federal complaint for internet fraud with the FBI.
YOURWORSTNIGHTMARE
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THANKS FOR SETTING ME STRAIGHT JENB. I'M NEW TO THIS AND A LITTLE WET BEHIND THE EARS....GUESS I NEED TO GET USED TO THE FACT THAT THERE ARE SCRUBS OUT THERE JUST WAITING TO PULL A FAST ONE.....I'M MUCH MORE CALM TODAY Laughing
53 0val
Samba Professor

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can PM anybody any information you want to.
69 Jim
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone heard anything new from this pantload Matthew?...Jim Rolling Eyes
wheel607
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have heard of two more people that he has stolen from. If you or anyone needs additional info on him, I have phone number etc... If you personal message me.
wheel607
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FBI is on the case Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
69 Jim
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good job wheel!!! Keep us informed. Very Happy
wheel607
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This Wad, Matthew Pfaendler,emailed me yesterday in only two sentances told me his computer "had trouble" and he had personal problems. I emailed him back acknowledging yes he had personal problems,he was and is still a thief. Isnt it funny how this or any idiot can blame their computer for stealing many peoples money, not shipping their parts, and then lying to them stating that they have both shipped parts and sent refunds, neither having arrived . Sounds like this stain should move to Nigeria where this is the national pastime. I post these things only hoping my fellow Sambanistas will forever be vigilant of MATTHEW PFAENDLER. Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
vw1s
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 3:48 pm    Post subject: Matt Pfeandler sent me my pedal! Reply with quote

Believe it or not, I finally received my roller pedal. It shipped on the 2nd, arrived today. He may just be a slow, oozing stain, not a full-on, can't even shout it out, type of set in stain that my mommy warned me about. Thanks for the help wheel, sorry to anybody who has been officially and completely scammed by Matt.
wheel607
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

STILL NO MONEY OR PARTS, but he emails me telling me he has sent money....AGAIN!!!! and AGAIN and AGAIN. Gee I'm glad my wife still works so I can just throw my money away. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: