Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Stocknazi - [email protected] - Abeed
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Stocknazi
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
Saint76
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:17 pm    Post subject: Stocknazi - [email protected] - Abeed Reply with quote

Luckily it was only a small amount of money but nonetheless my first bad experience on Samba.

I ordered a steering box from Doug Abee on May 11th..
I still do not have it. I have been as patient as possible.
Filed a claim with paypal they sided on my behalf, but he didn't have any funds to recover..

He runs a lot of ads and has no feedback positive or negative. He couldn't give me any tracking or insurance numbers.

2 months..nothing..Watch yourself

[email protected]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Stocknazi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

first off let me say that i have shipped many parts to many samba members and this was also my only bad experience as far as a customer claiming they did not recieve their parts. i should also note this was shipped to a military address and ended up going overseas because i had to file a custom's form.
about a month after i had shipped the first bay window steering box, i was notified that it was not recieved buy a paypal claim being filed on the item. wtf? i thought that was a real shitty way to go about telling me.
i did not recieve an email or phone call so i had no idea he had not recieved the item. i was always in contact with the buyer the entire time. the usps could not give me a delivery time due to it being a military address. this was shipped through the usps and the buyer did not request insurance of any kind; also no request for a particular shipping company mentioned. i then decided which way i wanted to ship the box, which was included in the 35 dollar price; total cost for shipping were 12.22.
anyway, after finding out he didn't recieve the first box i decided i would go ahead and ship a second one. i happend to have a second box and decided i would not use it anyway. after a few more weeks i began getting emails saying he had not recieved the box and requests to recieve a refund. i did not feel i was under an obligation to refund money for parts that the usps did not deliver, especially after shipping a second box.
he began claiming i had not shipped anything and getting quite nasty in the emails he was ending. i felt i had been more than fair, as i didn't have to ship him the second box anyway. personally, i felt he was leading me on and had recieved at least one of the boxes and was still trying to get a refund through paypal; of course i can't prove that. that is just what it felt like to me.
this was defiently my last overseas sale and the last sale to be shipped to a military address.

"When the people are afraid of the government, that's tyranny. But when the government is afraid of the people, that's liberty."
"Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God."

Thomas Jefferson
Saint76
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

StockNazi wrote:
i should also note this was shipped to a military address and ended up going overseas because i had to file a custom's form. .

I emailed you to verify before buying that you would mail to an FPO address. If you didn't want to all you had to say was no.

StockNazi wrote:

this was shipped through the usps and the buyer did not request insurance of any kind; also no request for a particular shipping company mentioned..

What difference does it make that I didn't request a specific shipper? USPS is the only shipper that will ship to FPO, and APO addresses.
Kind of defeats the point of requesting a specific shipper, when there is only 1 shipper that will ship.

StockNazi wrote:
he began claiming i had not shipped anything and getting quite nasty in the emails he was ending. .

Not claiming, fact. No tracking, no insurance of any kind. The only nasty email I sent was the final one after 3 months of nothing, and paypal sided with me because you could not provide any proof of shipment.
Didn't get any money back though, cause there was none to take.

StockNazi wrote:
personally, i felt he was leading me on and had recieved at least one of the boxes and was still trying to get a refund through paypal; of course i can't prove that. that is just what it felt like to me. this was defiently my last overseas sale and the last sale to be shipped to a military address.

So you shipped 2 boxes, neither with tracking or insurance, neither arrived? I finally did tell you that I hope you choke on your steering boxes.. If you would like I can post all 18 emails going back and forth between us. I was always cordial, always patient.

Buyers beware.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
The Sage
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just wanted to say that I purchased a set of Stock Nazi's fiberboard panels. They are good quality, and he delivered them quickly.
Stocknazi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank's sage.

the new hardboard i am using has a smooth finish on both sides and is a much nicer product. the edges finish nice and clean.

"When the people are afraid of the government, that's tyranny. But when the government is afraid of the people, that's liberty."

Thomas Jefferson
shano63 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just purchased a 66 westy from Doug. He couldn't of been nicer. He put up with all my questions and my stalker level number of phone calls. He described the bus to a tee. Doug is one honest guy and I will have no trouble dealing with him in the future. Thanks again Doug!
78 F250 4x4 4spd

Chris

Take it as it comes-- Morrison
Stocknazi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

good to here the westy made it to your place without a hitch.
i hope you enjoy it. keep in touch

doug

Thomas Jefferson
luckyleroy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:19 pm    Post subject: Hardboard panels Reply with quote

I also purchased a set of hardboard panels from doug, everything is just fine, ouick shipping and a great price for great quality Doug Abby is a top notch seller!!!!
OvalWindowBucket
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought some walk thru bulkhead interior panels from Doug. They arrived promptly and communication was great. Thanks again Doug, I really appreciate it!
dragsterman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:09 pm    Post subject: Feedback Reply with quote

I bought some door panels, kick panels and a deluxe trim piece. All good...thanks for the parts.
epayne611
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought some so42 peices, shipped with care. Thanks!
mpribanic
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purchased a cab divider from Doug. Was very prompt, shipped FDX ground, and I'm very satisfied.:

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Installed:

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

https://vimeo.com/67661950
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Nalu33
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:07 pm    Post subject: Doug A Reply with quote

I bought a spare tire walk thru nut from Doug sight unseen and it was as nice as he promised me. Looking ahead when i buy something i need from Doug i will trust his word on things, thanks Doug for the killer nut!
Kai
Manfred58sc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Super happy with the 58 we got from him last year,a very rusty Bus with a super solid frame..a difficult to analyze project that was perfectly described. Also picked up interior panels that we were happy with. Thanks again from Manfred,Richard and the Area67 crew.
stevespeirs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Turn signal switch received in good condition. No complaints here - great transaction!
myklsmyth
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purchased a bulkhead from Doug. He drove it to Greyhound for me, which he said was an hour from his home. Shipped it on time and it is just as described. No problems with my transaction! Thanks for everything..Mike
sctbrd
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purchased two nice exhaust dampers for my Type 3 motor- arrived fast and packed well. Dampers were perfect and at a good price.
earlywesty
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doug and I have had a couple transactions. He has been a buyer and seller and was great in both instances. He custom made some stuff for me and his fabrications skills and attention to original details were top notch.
edwards
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

he ships very fast and was a pleasure to do biz with. thanks Very Happy
Bombero26
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:04 am    Post subject: Flasher relay brackets, The are great!!!! Reply with quote

Quick ship. Exactly as advertised. Prompt responses. Will definitely do business again!

A+ Smile

Thank you.

Keith B.
67 Slider Panel
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: