Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

ratherb-buggin - [email protected] - John Warren
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: ratherb-buggin
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
ALLWAGONS
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent Seller, parts better than described.

Thanks,

Martin
allwagons

I recycle old cars and parts, other than when I rot, that's as Green as I am going to get.

Thanks to my Tesla driving neighbors, I feel more relaxed driving my SUBURBAN and old VW's.

NON INFLUENCER APPROVED
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice bumper brackets. Consistent communication, shipped fast.
Thanks John.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
kumice
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your package arrive safely. The steering wheel have minor chip at the bottom but small fix makes it perfect again. Thanks for the parts. If i need more i'll contact you surely. The fastest response international seller
Spitty1974
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 10:59 am    Post subject: Rear Window Jailbars Reply with quote

I bought a set of rear window jailbars and the brackets from John. The communication was excellent, he shipped the item very quickly, it was wrapped well, and the item was as described.

If he has what I need in the future I will be buying from him again. Buy with confidence.

Spitty
dames
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my first post on the samba! and its a pleasure to be leaving feedback for john. rare bay window parts wrapped well and posted to the uk. communications were good items as described.if only all deals went this well!! thank you again john
67 Florida Deluxe
Samba Purist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recently bought an early (61-64ish) Westfalia roof rack from John. Although the ad said "local pick up only," it was such a nice, original rack, complete with all of the original clamps and in such superior (almost time-capsule) condition, like I had been looking for, I just felt I had to inquire. We talked about our buses and bugs and our quirky love for these vehicles. He said that his preference was not to ship, but understood the difficulty of finding a rack (much less, a super nice one) just around the corner. He said that he would be willing to work with me in getting the rack shipped. He built an AMAZING crate, far beyond expectation, and rack arrived PERFECTLY!

John is one of those VW enthusiasts who truly has a passion for the hobby and is in it for that reason; not to make a quick buck. His ease of accessibility, willingness to help out, AND going the extra distance to build a fortress of a crate for me was great. What makes him superior, is his communication, as well as follow-ups after the sale and shipping. I will GLADLY do business with him again! Thanks, John! I will post a pick of the rack on my bus as soon as I can Very Happy

-Kent

OG member of the '67 Posse

A few of my toys, past and present
'56 Oval, '66 KG Conv't, '67 21-Window, '67 Bug, '79 SuperVert, '55 Pre-A Continental
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ataraxia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just completed a transaction with John...fast, flawless process!

Part arrived in excellent condition and was packed perfectly.

I'd buy from John again without hesitation.

-Josh
grifspop
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:14 am    Post subject: Porsche wheels Reply with quote

I bought some 5.5" Porsche wheels from John- they were in better shape than the pictures showed- great communication and real fair on the shipping- would buy from John again- Thanks!

1957 Beetle "the Mistress"
1958 Speedster Replica "Thor"

To put your finger on the pulse of the Southern Volkswagen movement, click on http://forum.georgiadubs.com/
55rag
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:57 pm    Post subject: A+ Reply with quote

Thanks for the feedback John. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

Jason
18 GTI
Some beat up British bikes
2nd67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:49 am    Post subject: ditto as all other fdbk Reply with quote

useable 67 axle tubes shipped fast and as described!. than he came up with a set of seat belts that are being shipped now. The samba and members like this make me feel like im going back in time to the 60's when everything/everyone in america was simply"cool"!. Regards J.Thompson
jslew
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:53 am    Post subject: [email protected] Reply with quote

I put a WTB ad on here for a rust free bus rear seat. John replied & said he had one... upon further inspection his seat had some rust. So he turns around and says he has a better one! Not sure if he was saving it for himself, but he totally sold it to me! He's an excellent packer, great communicator and obviously a good guy to deal with in general. Would buy from again in a heartbeat!
'73 Baja
'74 Spec Ed Love Bug - my first car bought in '86!
'89 Vanagon GL
'92 Corrado SLC
johnny juneau
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

great communications great seller, Thanks
Jeff Geisen
Samba Chaplain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wrapped up a purchase for an elusive Westy part. John is a great Samba seller, I trust him completely.

‘63 ragtop - ‘68 single cab
Marcello_6v
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought from John 2 Window Crank Handles for my beetle. He shipped here in Italy and all it was perfect! Fast, Kind and helpful!
It was a pleasure have a deal with you! Thanks for everything!
SilverThing Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought an early VW beetle ball joint from John. John was prompt with communication and his price was very reasonable. He also shipped the part out quickly and it arrived safely. He even sent me a follow up e-mail when I told him that the part had arrived safely. Who does that anymore these days? I would recommend doing business with John and will definitely keep him as a seller that I will watch for more items from.

-Zeke
Sunroofgod
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a Westy toilet from John and it was a very pleasant transaction. John was quick to reply to emails and phone calls. John packed the toilet to withstand the end of the world so there were no surprises when it arrived. Very happy with the transaction and wouldn't hesitate to buy from John again.
jwp67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just received my single port manifold ends from John. As everyone has stated, a pleasant transaction and communication was fast and kept all the way through. I would purchase from him again in a heartbeat. Great Samba member!

Thanks John!
osgoode65
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:32 am    Post subject: Great transaction Reply with quote

Purchasing from John was a hassle free experience. The product was exactly as pictured and described, no BS! And his packaging is awesome, he should work for IKEA.
Anyhow over all great transaction, clear communications and no broken promises.

Thanks John
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Popout Pete
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:38 pm    Post subject: Great buyer!! A+++ Reply with quote

Great communication! Payment sent quickly. Would do business again.
JirkaB
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:12 am    Post subject: Thanks to John Reply with quote

I bought speedo, Fast, safe packaging..thanks
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: