Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Volkswache - [email protected] - [email protected]
Page: 1, 2  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Volkswache
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 11, 2024
Mr Paul Sanders
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:15 pm    Post subject: Volkswache - [email protected] - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a set of rear lamps from said seller.

Good first communications but then didn't reply to emails asking if item had been sent.

Delivery longer than stated.

Parts were A1.

All in all very happy.

Cheers Paul.
E-boyz67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a nos Bosch fog light installation kit. Kit was perfect and was delivered in a timely manner all the way from Germany. Communication was good. I'd buy from him again. Mahalo Pierre.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Plautos
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:36 am    Post subject: Hella Fog Lights Reply with quote

I bought a pair of Hella Fog Lights, they arrived perfectly as described!

Shipped to Brazil!

Thanks

Plautos
chal_saeng_gin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:57 am    Post subject: MIsunderstand From Abroad Reply with quote

I purchased these fog lights from this guy on 7-14-2009.

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=815339

I have sent him numerous emails asking him status and he hasn't responded.

Evidently, seller was out of town and has now shipped the fog lights.

Will update again once lights arrive.

Jim
chal_saeng_gin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:44 pm    Post subject: Fog Lights Reply with quote

Fogs did arrive but "patience is a virtue" because communication is slow to lacking and shipping isn't immediate. Pierre does come across some very rare and nice VW/Porsche parts. He is a dependable seller.

Jim
t.o.d.66
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:07 am    Post subject: WARNING!!!/ACHTUNG!!! Reply with quote

In February 2009 I bought and paid for a Reversing Light Kit for a Karmann Ghia Type 34. Initially communication was good but since I paid I have heard absolutely nothing from Pierre. He is still selling on this site. I was restoring the car so was in no great rush for the lights which would be one if the last items to be fitted. From reading previous feedback I figured that he is slow at dispatching so was not too worried. I have sent him numerous e-mails but he has failed to respond. I sent him an e-mail last month informing him of my intention to post Negative Feedback, but still no reply. So here it is.

THIS MAN HAS OBTAINED $212 FRON ME UNDER FALSE PRETENSES, i.e.,

HE STOLE FROM ME. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS MAN AS HE WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND KEEP THE GOODS. T.O.D.66
Volkswache
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The guy bought a reverse kit on february 2009 and I send the package a few days left to him.

Nothing heard back from him, I have send via registred mail but now, ONE YEAR LATER!!!! he said I havent send it to him!!!!

I dont have the shipping label to show him that I have send it out, I dont hold them for a year.

If he write me earlier no problem but one year later is not really serious.

Pierre
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree - one year is too long to wait for a complaint.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
t.o.d.66
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys - Please!! My feedback isn't a complaint! A complaint would suggest that I still held some hope of getting my money back or the Reversing Light Kit - both of which I've long given up on. The feedback is a statement of fact designed to ensure that any other potential purchasers are treated fairly. No one wants 2 feedbacks like the one I gave!
As a matter of interest I still have the emails I sent to Pierre, with the exception of one in Sept/Oct. The deal was done and paid for on the 1st and 2nd of February 2009 and I have all e-mails between us. I sent e-mails on March 19th, March 30th June 2nd and 1 in Sept/Oct. To all of these, there was absolutely no reply. On February 2nd 2010 I e-mailed Pierre and informed him of my attention to do feedback - again no reply. All my mails were in the "respond" format and had Pierre's statement of sending me the Paypal invoice included.

Admittedly I could have reported abuse earlier, but hey, I'm a good guy, and I'm not apologising for it! Anyhow judge for yourselves. TOD.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree that you have a valid reason to complain if no response was given to multiple emails.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
57phil
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanx Pierre You and I will do a lot more business in the future. Phil
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
John K
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:36 pm    Post subject: Talbot mirror purchase Reply with quote

I figured I would take a chance buying something from Germany so I bought a set of talbot mirrors for my ghia that he had advertised here. I got them quicker than expected and the mirrors were as advertised (probably a little better) If needed, I would not hesitate to buy from him again Thanks Pierre
AlienRaceParts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:23 pm    Post subject: SCAM on The Samba Reply with quote

SCAM on The Samba from Germany

NAME : Pierre Mende

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1105328

MOTO METER STOP Instrument Perohaus Split Oval Price: $ 225

I pay on 9/20/2012 with paypal
Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID19034307W0249035V)

He dont ship out nothig to me and dont contact me back

i contact paypal and i got refund from paypal at 10/16/2012

Dont buy from this guy
kohnhead
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recently bought some pieces from Pierre for the first time. The transaction went well and there was no trouble with money or shipping or anything else. I paid for the stuff and he sent it. And it's damn nice stuff.......just like he said. I'm not the easiest guy to please but Pierre pulled it off. THANKS !!!!!

Ray Very Happy
Benfish
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought and received a very nice Bosch fog light from Pierre. It was delivered all the way from Germany to Fla with no problems. Thanks again Pierre.
adriano
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some days ago I have bought a '64 kombi middle banch from Pierre.Stuff was in very good shape and with an amazing price.It is a damn nice stuff!!!!
Pierre is a gentleman!
I hope to buy more parts from him.
Thanks again from Italy.
Adbell
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:32 pm    Post subject: Good Purchase .... Reply with quote

Some days ago I have bought steering wheel, It was in very good shape and with an amazing price.

I hope to buy more parts from him.

Thanks form USA

Pierre is an honest guy..
Aussie73Type3SqrBack
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Volkswache - [email protected] - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a Hella reverse light on Feb 3rd 2017 and paid immediately through Paypal. No messages from seller that monies received and item sent. One month later, several emails and still no response. Escalated claim through Paypal and received my money back after they tried to contact seller with no reply either. Have purchased many items off Samba.com and this is the first time I have had a non delivery of items. Judging by previous comments here this seller has poor communication and professional courtesy when completing transactions. I would not purchase items from this seller and Samba.com managers have been notified.
vwovalguy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 10:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Volkswache - [email protected] - [email protected] Reply with quote

Same as above, a couple weeks have passed. Paypal action soon!
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:44 am    Post subject: Re: Volkswache - [email protected] - [email protected] Reply with quote

Someone recently asked me about this seller - were either of the 2 above complaints resolved by the seller o through a Paypal dispute?
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: