Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

crukab - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: crukab
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
Glenn A
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a Baywindow from Crukab. His description of the bus was acurate. He allowed me plenty of time to pick up the vehicle at my leasure. Which included rolling up to his place at 11pm and rousting him out of a deep slumber! Tom is a pleasure to deal with.

Glenn A

60 Double cab
65 EzCamper
66 Double cab
62 Kombi
2017 Golf R
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Feroxsam
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:04 pm    Post subject: Great Seller Reply with quote

I bought a high hinge cargo door that turn out way better than I thought it would. Great fair pair price. I was a little nervous to send cash in the mail but I took a chance and have not regretted it. I would recommend buying from Tom. Thanks again, Sam
LAGrunthaner
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought child's cot poles, excellent sale and very good deal. Thanks again.
Sorry for the delay on the feedback.
www.mauiroadsters.com
http://www.oacdp.org
Lind wrote:
Have you considered simply starting with a nicer bus? I don't know what your skills are, but the race is easier if you can see the finish line. If you are not a runner, don't start off doing a marathon.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jack1448
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:25 am    Post subject: Feedback for Crukab Reply with quote

Here is one more satisfied customer - thank you Crukab for my recent glass purchase. Shipped promptly, well packed, and overall Crukab is a real nice guy to work with.
VWDC62
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:38 am    Post subject: Re: crukab - [email protected] Reply with quote

Pleasure doing business with crukab. Honest and good with communication.
1962 Double Cab✅
tvillacorta
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:24 pm    Post subject: Re: crukab - [email protected] Reply with quote

It was a very smooth transaction, i mailed the money order and Crukab shipped the item via Grey Hound the same day. My item showed up thoroughly wrapped and the product was in excellent condition! In addition, Crukab mailed another part he promised to ship and it too arrived in excellent condition. The product was in much better condition than described. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Crukab again.
jules9
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:47 pm    Post subject: Re: crukab - [email protected] Reply with quote

Easy to deal with. He brought my item from Vermont to NJ.

Wouldn't hesitate to deal with again. A++++
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:19 pm    Post subject: Re: crukab - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a Bus part from crukab, everything went excellent.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
61Panel
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:45 am    Post subject: Re: crukab - [email protected] Reply with quote

Crukab was extremely and helpful and accommodating. Drove up to him from NJ to purchase a bed for my single cab and even though it was late at night he helped us load the part and was a super nice guy the entire time. Definitely reccomend him as a seller!
ChimpwithWrench
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:45 pm    Post subject: Re: crukab - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great guy. Drove 3 hours to meet me halfway with a bench seat he was selling. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again!
norcalmike
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:56 pm    Post subject: Re: crukab - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a much needed and hard to find early crewcab popout.
It was very nice, as decribed.
Packed well and arrived it perfect health
Thanks Tom!
ratherb-buggin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:37 am    Post subject: Re: crukab - [email protected] Reply with quote

Tom posted a very nice baywindow middle seat kick panel for sale. It was just what I was needing for my bus! The price was great, the shipping fast and packaging superb! I would definitely do business with Tom again and would recommend him. Thank you!!
mauldin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:24 am    Post subject: Re: crukab - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great experience. Shipped a rear hatch from Vermont to Colorado via Greyhound. Item showed up looking just as advertised. Just what my van needed. Happy to have done business with Tom and would gladly do it again.
Car_Man_Ghia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:14 pm    Post subject: Re: crukab - [email protected] Reply with quote

Old school seller that doesn't deal in digital payments. Fine by me since I also predate the explosion of the world wide web.
Sold me some baywindow light lenses with a money order. Packed well and shipped right after he received payment. Arrived as advertised.
I would not hesitate to buy from Tom again.
68 Type 3 Fastback "Fasty"
69 Bug "Sunflower"
70 Bug "$50 bug"
72 Baja Champion
72 Super Beetle Convertible
72 Super Shell
73 412
73 Transporter "Bluffy"
74 Standard Bug
74 Jeans Käfer
'74 Dasher "Green Terror"
75 Super Baja
84 Cabriolet "Pip Squeak"
90 Corrado G60 + donor 90 G60
04 R32 "rThirsty2"
04 New Beetle Turbo S
06 New Beetle TDI
07 GTI Fahrenheit #67
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
rakoviti
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:53 pm    Post subject: Re: crukab - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great seller, very easy to deal with , items arrived on time and as described. I would buy again from Tom.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: