Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Vochitoman - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: vochitoman
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: October 09, 2009
vochitoman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:28 pm    Post subject: Vochitoman - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hi guys, I have created thread to received feedback (good or bad) hopefully all good! Thank you and see in the Samba.com.
Cesar Castro. Very Happy Wink Smile
kdf38
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:53 am    Post subject: Re: Vochitoman feedback ([email protected]) Reply with quote

I'll give you your first BAD feedback then.
If you continue to do things like posting a part for $20 and accepting the offer
of $20 and then trying to back out of the deal by raising the price to $50, you
certainly won't be getting any GOOD feedback.

vochitoman wrote:
Hi guys, I have created thread to received feedback (good or bad) hopefully all good! Thank you and see in the Samba.com.
Cesar Castro. Very Happy Wink Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vochitoman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I ask for it!
I guess I deserve my very first bad feedback Crying or Very sad
I was listing a item I did not knew much about, I listed it for $20.00 I asked a friend of mine about it, and he email me back with some new info on it, but it was a few hours after I posted the item, by the time I updated the item with the new info/pictures and new price ($50.00) I already had two guys inquiring about it, I send them both the same answer, "hey guys I'm sorry I'm kind of new at this and just updated the the item, blah blah blah! So, I appologize to both of them, one of the guys ([email protected]) got all nasty demanding I should honor the price, I email him again and appologize again for my mistake, his reply basically said he would not accept the appology and the result is the bad feedback above!
The guy next in line, man what a difference, he was very polite, altough he was kind of dissapointed he was more understanding of the situation and he make me a decent offer which I was totally happy to work with, so, a learning experience for me, I will be more careful when listing items, and that there is two kind of people in this world!
Thanks D.M for buying the gas cap.
Cesarin. Wink
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You didn't have a deal unless he agreed to sell it to you for $20, then changed the price.

Still bad form though...
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vochitoman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We had not agreed to anything, I could have just ignored his email and move to the newest guys looking at the item, there were at least 6 emails, 2 old ones and 4 new ones, but I just thought I will give the first guy a chance, but it backfire on me, like I said I admit I make a mistake, since I want to keep selling here I will be more careful next time!
Cesarin. Wink
kdf38
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, bad form. You may have made a mistake in making the agreement, but you did make the agreement.

From what I received, I *thought* we had a deal, or I would not have posted/said anything about it. I got an email for an ad for a gas cap for $20 shipped that said send payment.
On my end of the deal it looked like you accepted and then jacked up the price.

I said I did not understand your raising the price and that I thought you should honor the original price. Being more careful in the future is a good thing.

Ironically, the ebay auction you cited as the reason for increasing your price from $20
to $50 ended at around $10.50 (without shipping).

Mike

=============================================================================

Me: IIRC, I said. "NO, I don't understand." which is a bit nasty.

=============================================================================
Date: Sat Sep 22 23:47:21 2007
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: TheSamba.com Ad - rare NOS gas cap KDF?

Hi Mike,

Yeah like I said, I apologize for the inconvenience.
I didn't know much about the gas cap when I was listing it,
and later on I found more information about it so I went back and updated the Ad.
Again, I'm really sorry this couldn't work out and I apologize for my mistake.
Thank you for your understanding.

--Cesar Castro

----- Original Message ----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2007 5:40:49 PM

Cesar,

What is going on? You should honor the price in the ad, not try to jack it up afterwards.

Mike
Houston, Tx.

--- On Fri 09/21, Cesar Castro < [email protected] > wrote:

Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 15:40:41 -0700 (PDT)

Hi there,

I know I sent you an email requesting payment for the gas cap, but please make sure you go back and check the Ad in the Samba.com before you send any money. The reason is because I updated information on the gas cap and it's price.
Thank you and I'm sorry for any inconvenience that this may cause.

--Cesar Castro

Cc: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2007 1:03:56 PM
Subject: TheSamba.com Ad - rare NOS gas cap KDF?

A visitor to TheSamba.com has replied to your ad for:
rare NOS gas cap KDF? Price: $20.00 shipped
at: http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=507251
and sent the following message:

I'll take the gas cap.

Mike

--- On Fri 09/21, Cesar Castro < [email protected] > wrote:

Date: Fri Sep 21 17:54:40 2007
[ Add to Address Book | Block Address | Report as Spam ]
To: <[email protected]>

Hi there,
Thanks for looking at my Ad,

Please follow the payment instructions in the Ad and I'll try to ship it as soon as I can after receiving your payment.
Thank you!

--Cesar Castro

Cc: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2007 1:03:56 PM
Subject: TheSamba.com Ad - rare NOS gas cap KDF?

A visitor to TheSamba.com has replied to your ad for:
rare NOS gas cap KDF? Price: $20.00 shipped
at: http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=507251
and sent the following message:

I'll take the gas cap.

vochitoman wrote:
We had not agreed to anything, I could have just ignored his email and move to the newest guys looking at the item, there were at least 6 emails, 2 old ones and 4 new ones, but I just thought I will give the first guy a chance, but it backfire on me, like I said I admit I make a mistake, since I want to keep selling here I will be more careful next time!
Cesarin. Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vochitoman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know this is a lame excuse but I'm 16 years old and I went to school, when I cameback from it I got the email with the update info from my friend.
The price of that particular gas cap (on *bay) only confirmed what the cap was for, I didn't really care to see how much that one was selling for!
Well, this dicussion has gone far enough!
I'm willing to work something out with the unhappy costumer, I have lots of items selling right now, do you see anything you like?
Let me know and I will make you a deal to make it up to you.
Let's deal! Wink
Cesarin

Last edited by vochitoman on Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
kdf38
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cesar,

It's kind of you to offer. I'll take a look..

Mike
kdf38
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Cesar for sending me the lock cylinders.....
I appreciate it.

Mike

[email protected] wrote:
Cesar,

It's kind of you to offer. I'll take a look..

Mike
stdragn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cesar,
Please email me ....

Art
[email protected]
tuffy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:59 pm    Post subject: tail light rings Reply with quote

It's been two weeks since I paid for the taillight rings you had for sale. I've emailed you three times without response. I know you were quick to complete the paypal transaction but where are my tailight rings? I've ordered other items from foreign countries since I paypalled you and have already gotten those items. What's up?!?!

I'm pretty easy going, if you're having troubles right now or something, all you have to do is let me know. When you don't answer my emails, I can only think the worst. How hard is it to put the rings in an envelope and drop them in the mail? A deal is a deal! I know you're young but I was quick to pay you, you NEED to be quick to ship...
stdragn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.I.A.

It's been a couple of weeks for me, trying to get a hold of him? ( I, also hate to think the worse )..

Anybody out here has Cesar phone number?

Please PM..

Thanks
gabvwkey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know Cesarin, I know he's been moving and he's without internet, I'll ask him to see what's going on with shipping those items, he's definitely not ripping you off, I know him personally, I will call him tonight and let you guys know.
GVWG.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Gallery Classifieds Feedback
stdragn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gabvwkey wrote:
I know Cesarin, I know he's been moving and he's without internet, I'll ask him to see what's going on with shipping those items, he's definitely not ripping you off, I know him personally, I will call him tonight and let you guys know.
GVWG.

Thanks for the information (GVWG), Please give him the news that I and other people need to talk to him urgently..

Art G.
[email protected]
scruys
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:42 am    Post subject: Ripped Off by Vochitoman Too! Reply with quote

I bought a Karmann Ghia decklid script from Cesar last month. What I got was a dash script. They look the same but, as you may well know, the dash script is less than half the size of a decklid script. Cesar's ad clearly said it was a decklid script. I notified him the day I received the item (Dec. 31 2007) that the item was incorrect. I was willing to work something out but I have not heard from him in more than two weeks.

Are you really trying to tell me that this guy is moving for two weeks and has never once checked his e-mail? Especially when he has items for sale on a website? Also, if he really is only 16 years old, as this thread states, how does he have a Payal account? You have to be 18 years old to open an account on Paypal.

Mistakes happen but honest people work to make them right. This guy has no class and is an embarassment to our hobby.

Search terms:

Cesar Castro
Vochitoman
[email protected]

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS THIEF!
vochitoman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Ripped Off by Vochitoman Too! Reply with quote

scruys wrote:
I bought a Karmann Ghia decklid script from Cesar last month. What I got was a dash script. They look the same but, as you may well know, the dash script is less than half the size of a decklid script. Cesar's ad clearly said it was a decklid script. I notified him the day I received the item (Dec. 31 2007) that the item was incorrect. I was willing to work something out but I have not heard from him in more than two weeks.

Are you really trying to tell me that this guy is moving for two weeks and has never once checked his e-mail? Especially when he has items for sale on a website? Also, if he really is only 16 years old, as this thread states, how does he have a Payal account? You have to be 18 years old to open an account on Paypal.

Mistakes happen but honest people work to make them right. This guy has no class and is an embarassment to our hobby.

Search terms:

Cesar Castro
Vochitoman
[email protected]

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS THIEF!

Wow! Now I'm a thief?
How can I be a thief if he admits receiving the item? It is you who don't have no class, you can't have your cake and eat too.
I admit of taking a while to answer, and I have taken care of the other two guys, they were understanding of the situation.
But about the Karmann ghia script, you are absolutely mistaken here, no where in the ad I stated that it was a Karmann Ghia "Deck lid" script, you assumed it was a deck lid script, here is the original deleted ad:

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=521685

You could ask Everett to let you see it, only he could do that, nobody else could edit or change the ads but him!
My only mistake was not getting back to you sooner.
Who cares if you don't believe someone can be disconnected for a few weeks! Or that I'm 16 years old, I have a paypal account with the help of my dad, as long as you have a bank account Paypal will give a card to anyone! $20.00 plus shipping for a nice script is average price.
Vochitoman.
scruys
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're a thief because you advertised one thing and sent me another. $24.99 is fair for a used decklid script but not for a dash script. Your ad didn't say what it was for which is why I asked you in an e-mail what it was for. Look at what I paid you for in your Paypal account and it states I am paying you for a Karmann Ghia decklid script plus shipping.

I stand by what I said. You obviously have an integrity problem when you believe that sending me something, whether it's what you agreed to sell me or not, and then think you've satisfied the agreement. I can see by the other threads here that you just don't believe in being honest with people.

DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THIS THIEF!
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The ad does not say whether it is a deck lid or dash script.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vochitoman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Everett! This guy is crazy, and a liar!
He asked if the piece was still available, I said yes, he sent the Paypal payment, and I just noticed that HE wrote down in the Paypal subject "Karmann Ghia Decklid script," but he says I purposely advertised it as something else. That is not the case, I admit of being new to VW's and still not know many VW parts yet, but I'm not a thieve nor a liar.
Cesar.
stdragn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I received my parts today, just want to say Thanks Gab for stepping-up to the plate, Cesar for follow-up...

Art
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: