Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: dutchboyvw
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
kawaii055
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:30 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

went by his shop today for some parts, SUPER cool guy with lots of stuff around his place. Great price for all the parts I picked up. Def give him a call when i need more things. Laughing
asyongaksaya
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:07 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Easy to deal with, fast shipping!
Will do business again!!!
FFMARX
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:04 am    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a Oval jack. Super Fast Shipping and reasonable price!! Was as described. Super fast response and a really nice guy all the way around. Highly Recommend buying from him!! Thanks Again!!
Mark Evans Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:53 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

I have emailed Mike twice now for price and info on parts and never received a message back...Oh, my mistake. He did reply with wanting to know my zip code for a shipping quote when I said I would buy a part, then never got an answer back and the ad was deleted.
samstheman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:32 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Very helpful thanks for the help even in the rain.
63Kaferdude
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 3:50 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Very good shopping experience. The parts I purchased were in excellent condition and delivered promptly. I would definitely purchase parts from this source again.
fla2smoker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 3:17 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got a rear clip and frame head from Mike. Great guy to deal with and went out of his way to get the parts prepped for shipping across the country. Definitely will do business with again.
EShipVW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:11 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!! Smile Smile Smile
I have purchased from Mike from my personal vehicles and always get killer prices and QUALITY, dry CA parts for my cars.
I have also worked with Mike on a business level helping him ship large items out to fellow Volkswagen enthusiasts.
Needless to say he's the best to work with. When you need good quality parts give Mike a call! Thank you Mike!!
icelancer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:52 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Excellent seller. Good quality parts at fair prices. Definitely would buy from again.
Picked up a deck lid and fender with no hassle. Easy paypal transaction.
SB for squareback or san bernardino....who knows.
Dwayne Carroll
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:18 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Mike Johnson, AKA dutchboyvw, bought 67 passenger door and glass, very nice, and Mike was very helpful, and honest, and a good price, highly recommended as an honest seller...
radical.x
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:29 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

great seller ,
Mike as always in stock the good parts .....
Thanks
Snod1406
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:32 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased some 65 front backing plates, one year only. Mike gave me a good price, shipped them quickly and the items were exactly as he described them. Thanks for a great experience.
catahoula lou
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:19 am    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought an OG rear seat bracket for my 1959 ragtop. Nice guy, lots of stuff, sometimes only place I can find the hard-to-find parts for my projects. Place a little hard to find, but worth the trip!

Best,

Thom
1 1958 pantina red Lowlight Ghia (the "Chili Pepper")

Still looking for:
(1) My Dad's 1955 356 (he raced it amateur-class at Riverside and other courses during 1950s),
(2) My parent's black 1955 hardtop bug (CA license plate FWC 201 or FWG 201), and
(3) My parent's agave green 1957 ragtop bug (CA license plate LFK 734).
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
pondoras box
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:41 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought some disc brakes and spindles from him. He worked with me to get the best deal on shipping, great communication and he shipped the parts quick! I will definitely do more business with him. The only thing is I wished I lived close enough to visit in person he always has stuff I need but then again I would go broke buying stuff.

1961 23 Window (Bobo)
1965 11 Window (Zelda)
1965 13 Window (Lucas)
1957 Oval ragtop
1988 Cabriolet VR6 conversion
Plus a lot of other rusty junk
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
drpleiades
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:09 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Picked up some fenders I needed for my new project. He is local so went to his shop, lots of parts. Cool guy very helpful, I'm for sure saving his info as my car needs lots of parts but today only had room in the budget for fenders. A+ seller.
Santos
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:53 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Picked up a shifter for my 68 Bay Window Bus from Mike. Swell guy; friendly. Very knowledgeable person to work with. He served me with a couple of facts about my vehicle I didn't know and offered to help me with any questions I had regarding other parts I might need. I'll be sure to contact him again.
lzamora
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:19 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Been dealing with Mike for years, Very knowledgeable when it comes down to VW's. Straight up and honest! Thanks Mike
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
flvice
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:19 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a'67 bug front clip from mike.. sent it to me in Florida via Greyhound.. everything went perfect.. thanks mike
62DoKaGuy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:10 am    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a '64 deck lid from Mike, who accommodated the pickup last minute and first thing in the morning. Deck lid was as described in ad/pictures. Very helpful and communicative seller. Would certainly buy from him in the future. Cheers.

4/62 Double Cab
5/61 Panel (sold)
4/59 Single Cab (sold)
Digger89L
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:44 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

The Beetle door hinge screws arrived a week or so back. Thanks for the extras!!
A light touch on the bench grinder knocked down some small burs, and the wire wheel on the heads and threads cleaned them up really nice. A bit of primer on the heads, and they’re good as new!!

Thanks!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Jump to:
Page 13 of 19

Jump to: