Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: dutchboyvw
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
edselflop
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:06 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Received the heater channels / rear quarters from Mike. Arrived via Greyhound and I am extremely happy with the transaction. Thanks Mike - will be doing business with you again!!

1964 VW Bug
bullibene
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:31 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Received my bug quarter plus some tailligt all the way to Germany within 2 weeks. Everything fine! Will do buisness again!

Instagram: 089garage
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
joefriday
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:57 am    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Mike is a nice guy and easy to deal with. I got some parts at a fair price and shipped/packaged well. Thanks.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
NoahJones1966
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:42 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

If your looking to build a 'old school' vw then Mike is the guy for you. He's got 5 of everything you need. My Father and I have bought several things from Mike and he's always honest and forthright, and his prices are reasonable.
ALLWAGONS
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:04 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Yet another happy transaction with Mike.

Thanks,

Martin
allwagons

I recycle old cars and parts, other than when I rot, that's as Green as I am going to get.

Thanks to my Tesla driving neighbors, I feel more relaxed driving my SUBURBAN and old VW's.

NON INFLUENCER APPROVED
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
legbuh
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:13 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought the stock type 1 powder coated valve covers and bails... couldn't be happier with the product. Excellent!

Bye Bye POS EMPIs. Smile
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1877226
hunza
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:24 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

I have been buying from Mike for a long time now. I think the first purchase was in 2011. Over the years I have purchased parts worth at least a few thousand big ones. During the time i have bought parts for my 1957 Oval, my 1960 bug, my 66 bus and a whole lot to send all the way to Pakistan where the availability of parts is a major issue even though the cars there are solid and mostly rust free due to the hot and dry climate. Mike has always been great at sourcing parts and I really appreciate his gesture of "i will throw that in" for smaller bits.
He is a man of few words but always responds within 24 hours. He usually sends a picture of the parts I have ordered, then a picture of everything boxed up followed by a picture of the post office receipt.
I am glad to have come in contact with a fair seller like him.
Brendel20
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:25 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got a pedal cluster for a great price from Mike. Much appreciated Mike!
dc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:54 am    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thanks for the radio mounting plate for the type 3 - not an easy part to find at any price Exclamation
-DC
Dave
Samba Elder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:37 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

The guy's completely Legit. Good price, good communication, quick shipping, what more could you ask for? Thanks, Mike !!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

"Those that matter, don't mind,
and those that mind, don't matter"
Volks1966
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:25 am    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Mike is a straight shooter. I found a nice Original 10 Fuse Box for my '67 through him. Quality parts that have been lightly restored. Fast message responses and quick parts delivery.
Thanks again for your help Mike! Cool
JoSeR42
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:38 am    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great rust free oval passenger door, just as described.
Good communication.
Thanks
67 beetle
daru
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:27 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Received The Rear Chrome Ashtray. Really Nice and Clean!
I'm happy with this. Recommended Seller!!
Good Service, keep Up

thanks
-daru-
Bugback
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:38 am    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

I came to buy a rear window section and ended with a hood too. Mike gives great advice, offers fair prices and is honest about the condition of the parts. Glad I found The Samba and hence found Mike as I start restoring my bug. I am sure I'll be back for more parts.
Thanks,
Robert
SFO6CXC
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:19 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great price 💰and quick delivery 📦 👍🏼
taggertsiegel
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:41 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great deal on some OG Type 1 door handles. They came quickly, well-packaged, and we're priced very well.

Wouldn't hesitate to buy from Mike again.
renegarciah
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:39 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Good parts, easy deal ill buy again Smile Very Happy Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Classifieds Feedback
Beatles_1969
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:03 am    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

He usually slow on shipping? Paid for heater channels the 1st of the month. As of Wednesday he still has not shipped them. Anyone else have issues?
ela29er
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:09 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Happy with parts and deal will shop again
Redkid023
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:18 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a rear tranny section for my oval from Mike. I'm very happy with it and Mike was a good guy to work with. Thanks again!!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Jump to:
Page 14 of 19

Jump to: