Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 17, 18, 19  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: dutchboyvw
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
lojoma
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:56 am    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great service and fast shipping…thanks so much for a great transaction and your kindness.
Rob Logic
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2022 4:57 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

I was knocked down with Covid Sad - Mike had sent me a small speaker - I sent the $$ to him late - He was very understanding and patient. Glad all worked out nicely !! THANKS Mike
vintage fiberglass
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2022 9:41 am    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got a very nice oval T decklid handle from Mike. He is extremely nice and shipped quickly. Would highly recommend dealing with him. Vintage fiberglass - Tim
Toyhunt2000
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:45 am    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Picked up a hood and back seat from Mike yesterday - very fair pricing and very helpful...Thank you Mike!
erwinsm
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:39 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Been great dealing with Mike for many years have been lucky he has been local to my home and great communication . Thanks Mike !
jeffgagnon Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:30 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Picked up a spindle while doing some business in the LA area.
Not my first transaction with mike, but first time I met him in person. Great guy to deal with. Thanks.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
AfroThunder
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:47 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a handle from Mike who was easy to deal with and he ships out fast. Thanks!
2lowandslow
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2023 12:19 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thanks Michael for working King with me on the price and being there when you said you would good doing business with you thank you. Sal
R_aircooled Preservation
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2023 1:18 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great seller. the product was just as Mike described and i'm stoked with the purchase
snowwag
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2023 7:45 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thanks for the seat knobs dutchboy. Easy transaction with no fuss or muss.
Very Happy Cool
vikezoye
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 3:12 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a seat for my 65 VW. Seller was very easy to deal with. Order shipped before he even got the money. Seat was as described and packed well. You should feel confident buying from him.
TurkisMafia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2023 1:13 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Easy transaction with michael. old school deal with a usps money order. brought me back to the early days Very Happy
1963 Turkis Single Cab, 1600cc
1964 Turkis Standard Walk-Thru, 1641cc
1978 Westfalia 2.0L EFI Automatic

Turkis Mafia
Turkis Mafia Facebook Group

Sunny Sarasota, Florida
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ALLWAGONS
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:13 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Michael put together a spare type 3 rebuilt motor that I had lying around. I lagged and he held on to it for 8 yrs. I trust this guy as no other. Engine purrs, I couldn't be happier. Buy with confidence, one of the good VW guys out there.

Thanks Michael!

Martin
allwagons

I recycle old cars and parts, other than when I rot, that's as Green as I am going to get.

Thanks to my Tesla driving neighbors, I feel more relaxed driving my SUBURBAN and old VW's.

NON INFLUENCER APPROVED
earlsnotch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:33 am    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Michael sold me some hard to find hood hinge spring pin brackets. Everything was great with Michael and the hood hinge spring pin brackets were just like he said in his ad.
kamikazeweasel
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:40 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great to do business with. Item was as described fast shipping and good communication. Great price too.
thecoolestguy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:23 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a pair of Split Bus front signals from [email protected]. Smooth transaction. everything as-expected. Nicely shipped in time. Would do business again without hesitation! Thank you [email protected]!
idahobug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:33 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a double ebrake, received immediately thanks.
cali-cruiser
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:12 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Have done business with Mike a couple times, always a smooth easy transactions.
p horvath
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2024 8:36 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Quickly shipped and better condition than I expected. Thanks mike.
cars4567
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:37 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Xlnt service, could not be more happy with my "new" bumper...YAHOO!😀😀😀
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 17, 18, 19  Next
Jump to:
Page 18 of 19

Jump to: