Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

--- Internet Fraud --- Please read
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another one:

i am <scammer name> am located in sweeden highly intrested in your (<your car> ). which cost the sum of <price> i will like to know the last price.my mode of payment will be a certified cashier check drawn from a US bank.my accountant is going to issued a cashier check of <dollar amount> to you,the reason is that the shipping agent that do ship my goods have 3consignment that they will be shipping for me in diiferent location it is from the remaining balance i will be paying them to ship the (<your car>) per through the means of western uniontransfer.if you are okay with my mode of payment and transaction do
get back to me with the following info.........
full name
home address
land and mobile number
zip code
all this info will be forward to my accountant for paymnet.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another sample:
Hello,
I am XXX a deelar in all kind of auto and spare part product i saw your advart on net that you want to sale your <PRODUCT>,kindly tell me your last offer and full detial of your self because i we like to
confarm that you are true seller of the <PRODUCT> and kindly do that
for me so i can make arrengement on how it will be pick-up from
your location and payment arrengement kindly send me the details and
the <PRODUCT> condition hope to hear from you now
Thanks And God Bless You
regards
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello seller,
Am a purchaser of <PRODUCT>.When i surf into the net, i saw your advert and i want to know the condition of the <PRODUCT> but i want you to be trustworthy with me in transacting this business. i will like to send you a cashier's check.Please let me know if you are serious in selling your <PRODUCT>
If your <PRODUCT> is still available. Please, send me the following details:
NAME......................
ADDRESS...................not a p.o.box
COUNTRY...................
ZIP CODE...................
STATE......................
PHONE NUMBER...............
LAST OFFER.................
BEST REGARDS,
MR; LARRY.
i will look forward to the requested information as soon as possible so that the check can be sent out to you immediately And do get back to me with the Pics of the <PRODUCT> so that my client will be Able to see What he is paying for. Looking forward to your respond
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,
I saw your advert on the web for sale and i will like you to get back to me with the following enquries.
---- The last asking price

---- The name of item and condition

---- If a certified check is acceptable for payment

I will be looking forward to hear from you soonest
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

Hi there,
I am interested in your car and i like the price its going for,i would be sending a bank check to you and i want you not to worry about the shipping because my courier service will take care of that,all you have to do is tell me the price and the shipping price of me bringing the car from your country to Africa,
hope to hear from you soon

Last edited by EverettB on Mon Jan 10, 2005 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

Hello,
This is a purchase request notification for your recent advert posted
for sale for your Engine+Tranny 2000cc Westy Air Cooled .However, prior to further negotiation in regards to my purchase request, i would like you to
keep me posted with the following neccessary informations prior to
making payment and pickup arrangement,i will like to have
-the picture for a closer view
-your last and final asking price EXCLUDING THE SHIPMENT COST/CHARGES
as pickup and shipment will be handled by a reputable SHIPPING
COMPANY conversant with such shipment
-the area of location for pickup after payment
-your home and mobile phone number.
Looking forward to read from you soon.
tel:+447040116749
Regards
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi there,
I am interested in your car and i like the price
its going for,i will like for you to tell me if a
cashiers check will be right for your payment,will
also like for you to tell me about the
shipping,hope
to hear from you soon.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,
Good day, My name is Mary,i just mail to inform you that am interested
in buying your ( 1987 Vanagon Wolfsburg ) that was being posted on theinternet, I want you to know that I am highly interested and am ready
to buy any amount charged from you, I will like you to get back to
asap if you are selling it to me andi will also want you to get back
with your last offering price and also that pictures so that can view
its present condition ok, I will be looking forward to hear from you
soon.
My Best Regards,
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good day,
My name is <NAME> ,i based in Holland .
However,i am interested in buying your
<PART>. For the shipping,there is no problem,i have a
shipping agent that pick up my goods within U.S. .
For payment! would you accept U.S. postal money orders ?
Lastly,i would like you to reply me back to
this e-mail <EMAIL>,it's my private
e-mail ad.
Awaiting your reply and thanks .

Best Regards
<NAME>
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,
I am looking to purchase the vehicle and will make payment with a Cashiers Check.Get back to me with your asking price for the vehicle along with your Full Names and Address and Telephone number where the payment will be made out to.
Full Names:
Address:
Contact Phone number :
The payment will be addressed to the information you provide as soon as possible.Regarding the Pickup,i have a Private Shipper who handles my shipping and delivery of items and he will come over to your location for the pickup of the vehicle when you might have gotten the payment.
Have a blessed day as i wait to read from you soon.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello ,i saw ur advert placing on internet where the price is stated as is $4,000 i will like to purchase it and make my payment in united state cashier check U.S postal money order .if this suit ur purpose kindly send it last price condition and the current pics if available and you information,urgent respond needed.and l want you to help me to look for shipper how can ship the goods to france.so l will need need your information so l can send you the payment with the shipping cost and l will need the shipper information phone number and they E-mail Address: ok
NAME:
ADDRESS:
ZIPCODE:
CITYCODE:
PHONE NUMBER :
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,
My client is intrested in the above mention item , pls do confirm to me if you still have it for sale at the requested price.

I shall await your urgent response as soon as possible.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,
how are you doing? this is smith from greece. as i was exploring through the net today. i saw your advert via thesamba.com. and i amhighly happy to send you an email that i am really interested in buying from you the ads. so i will like you to email me back if this partical classified is still available for sale, and also get back to me with the following details, so that i could send it to my client who actually really needs it. thanks for everything. i will glad if out of no time the following details can be provided i will forward your mail to the client in the united state.
car model, the condition of it,the last price for selling,thepayment terms you can prefer to have the through. thanks for everything once again. i will be waiting in godd ernest to your swift response now thanks..
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,i saw your car advert on the net , i really like and i want to buy it.The price is good but i will really appreciate it if you can reduce the price,neverthless, get back to me with your last asking price and some pics,if no pic ,no problem .
looking forward to hearing from you.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello my name is mr john i am so much intrested
in your ( car ) ,and ,i will want you tell me
your last offer for it so my method of payment we
be by cheque so i
will need your full name and address and your photos
and your phone number which you will
used to receive the cheque intime mail me if you
are ok with it, i
will be waiting for your urgent response
thanks
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Seller,
I have a Client in Africa whom is interested in purchasing some of your products placed on advert.However, He shall make payment with a cashiers check or postal money order drawn in us funds.The funds shall include my commission as an Agent and also the
money for the items and as well as the shipping Fee.Once you have the check you could cash it a cashing point near you,And kindly send the excess funds to my clients shipper via western union money transfer same day you recieve the payments.If this is pretty okay by zou kindly provide me with your contact name and address.the amount written on check is $8,500. kindly leave me a contact nbr where you could be reached. Regards.
here is a telephone of my client
234-8042106340
234-8033593845
we shall await your soonest
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

Hello,
I saw your posted ad concerning your <CAR> for sale and i have interest in it so i want you to express itys present condition for me also what is the last prie also i will need some pics of it and i am paying you with my cashier cheque for the payment.I will be looking forward to hear from you soonest
Regards
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

i have seen the price and its ok by me then i will issue a Postal l Money Order to you.meanwhlie i will also include $400 on the payment so you should expect a Postal Money Order of $3000. the excess is for my shipper that will be coming for pick up.the funds will be used for the shipping of it .i'll imploy you to wire the balance via western union money transfer to my shipper as soon as you RECEIVE the cheque.My SHIPPER will come for pick up on a specicified date that will be convenient for you.i hope i can count on you for my balance I ALSO WANT THIS TO BASE ON TRUST CAN I TRUST YOU?... Pls i need ur contact info,such as name in full,adress,ur city urstate urzipcode ur phone#both cell and home.pls email me asap with all details. Regards,
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

Goodday,
My name is paul,I came across your (car.....) which my client is intersted in buying it,I would like to know the present tatus and is cost price so that I can proceed further on this,for the shippment I have a reputable shipping agent that will come and pick it up from your place.Looking forward to read from you.
Regards
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,
I am willing to purchase your <CAR> car at a final discount price.Please send me pictures and also tell me all about it.Also tell me your medium of payments.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: